Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Never Forgive A Woman For Cheating. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Forgive A Woman For Cheating. (1601 Views)

Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? / Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? / The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Forgive A Woman For Cheating. by Factfinder1(m): 8:10am On Jan 06, 2021
Never Forgive A Woman For Cheating. I Don't Care How Beautiful She Is. If A Woman Cheats On You. Stop Answering Her Calls. Stop Answering Her Texts. Never Ever Forgive A Cheating Woman. I Don't Care If She's Your Wife Or Baby Mama. Never Forgive A Woman For Cheating. A Woman's Cheating Is Never A Mistake. A Woman Plans It. There's A Build Up To That Moment. Meanwhile You Are Being Lied To Every Single Day. Never Forgive Such. A Woman That Can Look You In The Eye & Keep Lying To You Is No Longer Emotionally Involved. When A Woman Cheats She's No Longer Emotionally Involved. Women Use Sex To Secure A Relationship. Men Use A Relationship To Secure Sex. Very Big Difference. That's Why I Say If She Cheats On You. Let Her Go. Don't Waste Time. Don't Listen To Her Stories. There's Always More Fish In The Sea

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Never Forgive A Woman For Cheating. by popsy2(m): 8:14am On Jan 06, 2021
Them don do this one shege grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Forgive A Woman For Cheating. by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 06, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

Advice in upper and lower case. grin

1 Like

Re: Never Forgive A Woman For Cheating. by JOACHINpedro: 8:18am On Jan 06, 2021
popsy2:

7 Likes

Re: Never Forgive A Woman For Cheating. by virginprincess(f): 8:20am On Jan 06, 2021
Ok, also never forgive a man for cheating, no matter how rich or handsome he is, foolish men that thinks they are wise, because it only women that cheat, men don't cheat, NONSENSE.

5 Likes

Re: Never Forgive A Woman For Cheating. by Ahmed0336(m): 8:23am On Jan 06, 2021
Op knack us tori. wetin vagina people do you? grin

3 Likes

Re: Never Forgive A Woman For Cheating. by tyup(m): 8:34am On Jan 06, 2021
virginprincess:
Ok, also never forgive a man for cheating, no matter how rich or handsome he is, foolish men that thinks they are wise, because it only women that cheat, men don't cheat, NONSENSE.

Stfu

That's why we kinda need Sharia law in Nigeria. Moyo Thomas would have long being Beheaded to teach folks like you that takes her as a Role model a lesson you wount forget Ina Jiffy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Forgive A Woman For Cheating. by Olakunleyakub(m): 8:38am On Jan 06, 2021
Forgiven a cheating girlfriend or wife is the greatest error of all time. If she does not kill herself, she will definitely kill the husband or boyfriend.

2 Likes

Re: Never Forgive A Woman For Cheating. by mosdii(m): 8:46am On Jan 06, 2021
Tell Dem Brothers.
It is a simple fact... Nigerian Girls Are Nitwits..All Of Them

1 Like

Re: Never Forgive A Woman For Cheating. by internationalman(m): 8:53am On Jan 06, 2021
virginprincess:

There's a different.

Men most times just wake up and don't even know if they will cheat that day. But women on the other hand mostly don't cheat by mistake. It a preplanned and premeditated with them..

Lastly when a girl fûcks a guy more than once there's a high chance that she might start loving that guy because they need emotional connection to have sex with a person especially more than ones...

But on the other hand a guy might fyck a particular girl 50 times and still trash the girl. This is so because guys don't need emotional connection to have sex.. Sex is just a physical activity like push up to guys..

I mostly quoted ubunja in all these comment of mine. I'm a good student of his miseducation though.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Forgive A Woman For Cheating. by MOVIC6: 8:53am On Jan 06, 2021
God help us
Re: Never Forgive A Woman For Cheating. by asdfjklhaha(f): 8:55am On Jan 06, 2021
And women should never forgive a man for cheating, men infect their faithful wives daily with HIV and other STDs no body talks, but when a woman cheats men will beging crying like babies. If u can't handle cheating woman don't cheat. It's that simple.

6 Likes

Re: Never Forgive A Woman For Cheating. by tnerro1(m): 9:03am On Jan 06, 2021
A woman that sleeps with another man not for money but for emotions, will do it again

A woman that sleeps with another man not for emotions but for money, will not do it again (if money is not involved )

So which one your woman do?

cool
Re: Never Forgive A Woman For Cheating. by baralatie(m): 9:25am On Jan 06, 2021
popsy2:
as in
serious planking

1 Like

Re: Never Forgive A Woman For Cheating. by SILENTandSMART2: 9:26am On Jan 06, 2021
thank you sir i don save ham smiley
Re: Never Forgive A Woman For Cheating. by baralatie(m): 9:30am On Jan 06, 2021
the only way to move on from a cheating partner is to forgive the partner and yourself and move on.

if you hold on to bitterness and regret.you are only going to end up worse off!
Re: Never Forgive A Woman For Cheating. by DEMZEE(m): 9:35am On Jan 06, 2021
Never condole a cheating woman!!!!
Re: Never Forgive A Woman For Cheating. by Dreadlock69(m): 10:28am On Jan 06, 2021
Grudges is like a disease to the heart
Hating someone makes you think more about the person
So bro forgive and forget but don't go back to the vomit

1 Like

Re: Never Forgive A Woman For Cheating. by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 06, 2021
lol tell them my brother..gringrin

be like dem don do op lambagrin

1 Share

Re: Never Forgive A Woman For Cheating. by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 06, 2021
Never condone a cheating man or woman

1 Like

Re: Never Forgive A Woman For Cheating. by virginprincess(f): 10:59am On Jan 06, 2021
internationalman:

There's a different.

Men most times just wake up and don't even know if they will cheat that day. But women on the other hand mostly don't cheat by mistake. It a preplanned and premeditated with them..

Lastly when a girl fûcks a guy more than once there's a high chance that she might start loving that guy because they need emotional connection to have sex with a person especially more than ones...

But on the other hand a guy might fyck a particular girl 50 times and still trash the girl. This is so because guys don't need emotional connection to have sex.. Sex is just a physical activity like push up to guys..

I mostly quoted ubunja in all these comment of mine. I'm a good student of his miseducation though.
No matter what cheating is cheating, whether done by a man or woman it is wrong, so keep your explaination to yourself, .

3 Likes

Re: Never Forgive A Woman For Cheating. by deadkamalu: 11:02am On Jan 06, 2021
Bleep na play no be war.
Re: Never Forgive A Woman For Cheating. by baralatie(m): 11:06am On Jan 06, 2021
deadkamalu:
Bleep na play no be war.
but people dey die o
Re: Never Forgive A Woman For Cheating. by NiRfreak(m): 11:12am On Jan 06, 2021
When you cheat and I catch you...I can only keep fvbcking you like a farm tool...nothing else, no more usefulness..just using you as a farm tool that u are

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Never Forgive A Woman For Cheating. by internationalman(m): 12:44pm On Jan 06, 2021
virginprincess:
No matter what cheating is cheating, whether done by a man or woman it is wrong, so keep your explaination to yourself, .

Yeah but the gravitational consequences differs
Re: Never Forgive A Woman For Cheating. by virginprincess(f): 12:50pm On Jan 06, 2021
internationalman:

Yeah but the gravitational consequences differs
It only differs in the eyes of man, but in the eyes of God they are all the same.
Re: Never Forgive A Woman For Cheating. by internationalman(m): 1:01pm On Jan 06, 2021
virginprincess:
It only differs in the eyes of man, but in the eyes of God they are all the same.

They are still not the same in the eye of God because in the bible promiscuous women were severely frowned at..

There were many promiscuous men who God himself still called his very own men
Re: Never Forgive A Woman For Cheating. by baralatie(m): 1:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
internationalman:

They are still not the same in the eye of God because in the bible promiscuous women were severely frowned at..

There were many promiscuous men who God himself still called his very own men
name examples
Re: Never Forgive A Woman For Cheating. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 06, 2021
It is threads like this that justifies the joy in my heart each time I hear of any paternity fraud.
Re: Never Forgive A Woman For Cheating. by baralatie(m): 1:14pm On Jan 06, 2021
Ardar:
It is threads like this that justifies the joy in my heart each time I hear of any paternity fraud.
e
Re: Never Forgive A Woman For Cheating. by internationalman(m): 1:21pm On Jan 06, 2021
baralatie:

name examples

Why don't I leave that for you to solve as an assignment

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick / flozzzzzzzy / Is It Ok That I Regularly Have This Type Of Romantic Fetish.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.