Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included (98660 Views)

Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test / Kenya: Sharon And Melon Are Identical Twins, DNA Test Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by officialmario(m): 10:24am On Jan 07, 2021
Topcrafts:

Bro, this boy doesn't resemble you sir.

It's possible your wife just used the strategy of the pregnancy to make you marry her.

She only lied that she was pregnant for you but the pregnancy was for the other man.

Wise up bro!
Thank you
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by kushercain: 10:29am On Jan 07, 2021
CalliDora1:

Lol.. he resemble him small not like this one here.

These kids will grow to hate their mom

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by walletxtra: 10:31am On Jan 07, 2021
Oh my God! How can people be this heartless?! The first one wants to even put the innocent childs life in jeopardy just to save face!
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Hassanmaye(m): 10:41am On Jan 07, 2021
Benwallt:
Clitoris people go hear am hot this year.
Haha grin grin
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Hassanmaye(m): 10:42am On Jan 07, 2021
drmikeadams:

Hahahahaha who'res Every where..
.the day I do my DNA for us embassy, , I thank God say my mama no fall my hands
Lol God has save bro, you don't know what God has done for you, as far vagina people fear them
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Hassanmaye(m): 10:44am On Jan 07, 2021
ogbonti:

MILLIONS MORE - Bia, If DNA is conducted on random 50 families each in all 700+ local government areas of Nigeria on the same day with all results released the same hour, the civil war that will burst will make Ojukwu's Biafran war look like cartoon series grin grin grin
I swear and I'm not joking
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Hassanmaye(m): 10:47am On Jan 07, 2021
vicben27:
another Idiotic fargot
Hahha the guy need medication Abi grin

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Hassanmaye(m): 10:49am On Jan 07, 2021
simplesearch:
So many women would have died and gone to hell if this issue wasn't brought up. I hope everyone involved will be exposed, repent and that this will usher in revival of righteousness among our women folks who seems completely sold out to the devil. The truth is, whoever dies without repenting and confessing this fraud to their husband will still face a worse fate in eternity, so it is better to face all the shame here while you get prepared for heaven with a pure heart and conscience free from all guilt.
Man, some women will rather carry it to their graves,
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Misterone: 10:56am On Jan 07, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:

You're not a man .. you're a woman and women like you hate the truth because your ways aren't pure .

Whether you like it or not , DNA test Is a must so that your promiscuity will easily be detected .
If you like, Carry that thought that your children may not be yours.e no concern me. na you get the psycological truma.
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Mandrake007(m): 10:56am On Jan 07, 2021
DamZik:
I totally agree with you guys. An overly religious lady has the tendency to cheat most because we brothers "trust" them. If my fiancee could cheat on me a virgin with a man old enough to be her father, then no woman should be trusted. Women are cheats and pretenders by nature. Though I forgive her for reason best known to me.
sad to hear this but glad it happened to you Cos if you didn’t know you wouldn’t have known and you’d probably still be in that charade oblivious to the sh!t going on around you,that’s a rude awakening,what I call redpill baptism by fire,if you’re christian always have this two biblical verses at the back of your mind when it comes to women PROVERBS 31 : 3 and 2 CORINTHIANS 11 : 14
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Hassanmaye(m): 10:57am On Jan 07, 2021
tparteyt:
Fear women angry
Enough advice for the wise
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Hassanmaye(m): 11:02am On Jan 07, 2021
osazsky:
kia that guy is as good as dead..na permanent family planing d guy do..kia these bitchesss are wicked o..and they can still love u and pretend that nothing is wrong.no concience at all
Rephrase your statement they can show you love while at your back call you idiot, that gender
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 07, 2021
naturefellow:
there had to be some kind of jazz used to close the eyes of Tunde Thomas

I'm telling you. Cos how come he didn't see that none of children looks like either of them? SMH.
kushercain:

These kids will grow to hate their mom

That is if they ever get to find out because this story will die down within one year on social media, which is the only place they have the opportunity to hear about it. Remember she's relocated them to the abroad. Except someone digs it up again in the future.
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Hassanmaye(m): 11:07am On Jan 07, 2021
graceapadija:
Nobody deserve to die like Mr Thomas

#DNAchallene

if your wife falls under any of these categories, please go for DNA test.��

If your wife is the one Carrying all the
financial responsibilities at home��
If your wife is a nurse��‍�
If your wife is a medical doctor�
If your wife works in a bank�‍�
If your wife is a choir mistress�
If your wife has a job that makes her to travel frequently�
If you are based abroad and only visit your wife once in a while...��
If your wife always use the word my child or children during arguments��
If your wife is always over protective or restrict you in some areas when the child is involved��
When your child has no atom of resemblance or posses any of your traits��
If your wife nailed you down with pregnancy�
If you are a pastor, go for DNA test�
If your wife is a politician�
If your wife is too materialistic�
Remember where you met your wife before asking her out?... If you don't like the place, go for DNA test�
Infact, once your wife is a woman, go for DNA test�
:���������������
Your last statement makes me throw away my cup of tea grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by bigcasava1(m): 11:15am On Jan 07, 2021
Women are the highest cheater! Fuvk them all, am going to find out mine too.

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Hassanmaye(m): 11:16am On Jan 07, 2021
pappilo:

This is true but sadly we will mostly learn from experience. Unless you go have a heart of stone, you will most likely love and trust once in your lifetime regardless of advice like yours.

I have been burned and never again will I put my trust in any woman. Since my experience I cant get my head round why people marry more than once.
E be like say women Don show you Shege grin Well is the truth, I will never fall in love with any woman again till eternity,
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 11:31am On Jan 07, 2021
MummyD2020:

You could have just corrected me becos no one is immuned to mistakes. So do u actually feel fulfilled that u corrected me or u just insulted me?
I'm very sorry..
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by sleemomymy: 11:46am On Jan 07, 2021
DNA IS THE SURE WAY. I HAD STARTED TALKING TO WIFE ON.
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Sirmwill: 11:49am On Jan 07, 2021
cooooooks:
Paternity fraud is rife and we need to make this DNA test craze last!

Naaah
It does not look like it will end
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by OChimex: 11:53am On Jan 07, 2021
[quote author=PUSSYHOE post=97768701] Hoes will surely find a way to justify and defend their fellow hoes. you are right they switched the babies.[/quot

She has a point.

1. Nigeria is a horrible country with millions of people without conscience who are ready to do all sorts of inhuman atrocities without a blink. Cases of baby switch has always been rampant, which is why a man mustn't leave birthing room until his wife and kid are out with the baby. Forget movies some old midwives tend to make confessions about atrocities committed during their active service, hence need for DNA right before you leave the hospital with the new baby. So that if everything doesn't add up, you begin to ask question on time. Not when the child has grown to adulthood and you had spent a lot training the child and had accepted them to be your heir apparent, and suddendly you find out they aren't your biological kids.

The earlier the better.

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by nomaoapk: 11:55am On Jan 07, 2021
Yes player Apk is HD video player mainly for Android devices, it can play all the types of HD video formats and tons of other video formats.
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by abysirius(m): 12:04pm On Jan 07, 2021
Now I'm laughing out loud����
shilenji:
Buhahahahahaha

'The boy resemble him small' grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tule jorrr!!!!!!!
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Lilpen3758: 12:37pm On Jan 07, 2021
women get mind ooh..... I fear who no fear women ..... so she's ready to even get rid of the child to shield her lies, more lies to cover lies.... chai!!
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Lilpen3758: 12:47pm On Jan 07, 2021
Prolificgiant:
Things are really happening in this world, if u in need of a cleaning job around lekki and ajah axis check my signature
I am sir
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by esiri4jesu(m): 12:49pm On Jan 07, 2021
Michelle55:
What is this world turning into?

DNA test should be made compulsory in every hospital to save one from stress biko.. I would allow it if we talk about it but going to conduct such test without my knowledge is a big No for me.
Come to think of it, some hospital do switch babies at birth right? What if there's a possibility of carrying someone's else baby home

The DNA test will be negative for both the father and mother.
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Prolificgiant(m): 2:11pm On Jan 07, 2021
Lilpen3758:
I am sir
call me of the contact on my signature

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by vicben27(m): 2:17pm On Jan 07, 2021
Boxer007:

calm down babes. no need for voilent. Bros can we take shower together so we can discussess your anger issue like true adult genttlemans sir? smiley
l don't din with misplaced, demon infested, confused ass/shit fuccckers, they irritate me
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Rubbiish(m): 2:28pm On Jan 07, 2021
CalliDora1:

I'm telling you. Cos how come he didn't see that none of children looks like either of them? SMH.

That is if they ever get to find out because this story will die down within one year on social media, which is the only place they have the opportunity to hear about it. Remember she's relocated them to the abroad. Except someone digs it up again in the future.
@bold because he trusted her!
Not all kids look their parents, but because of the trust was why he never questioned her regarding d paternity of d kids, but she betrayed that trust!

U actually think the kids will not get find out what killed their supposed father? The way u reason is shocking to say the least!
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Boxer007(m): 2:39pm On Jan 07, 2021
vicben27:
l don't din with misplaced, demon infested, confused ass/shit fuccckers, they irritate me

calm down babes. bros stop playing hard to get. How can u be scared of dik? are u not a man? do u not also have dik? whats wrong in us hugging and havin fun sir. are u not man enough and dont u wanna be happy? Brother, ok be nice. can i buy u red lips stick today? smiley
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by eke28(m): 2:53pm On Jan 07, 2021
Michelle55:
What is this world turning into?

DNA test should be made compulsory in every hospital to save one from stress biko.. I would allow it if we talk about it but going to conduct such test without my knowledge is a big No for me.
Come to think of it, some hospital do switch babies at birth right? What if there's a possibility of carrying someone's else baby home
Then, the DNA won’t match for the two. You and the man
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Joygift3666: 3:02pm On Jan 07, 2021
Fake story
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by vicben27(m): 3:04pm On Jan 07, 2021
Boxer007:

calm down babes. bros stop playing hard to get. How can u be scared of dik? are u not a man? do u not also have dik? whats wrong in us hugging and havin fun sir. are u not man enough and dont u wanna be happy? Brother, ok be nice. can i buy u red lips stick today? smiley
Fuccck Off, gay Lord fucccker

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? / Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) / 15-Year-Old Chinwe Married To Older Man Has Been Returned To Her Parents (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.