Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included (98705 Views)

Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test / Kenya: Sharon And Melon Are Identical Twins, DNA Test Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Blackdisciple(m): 7:30am On Jan 07, 2021
shilenji:
Buhahahahahaha
'The boy resemble him small' grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Tule jorrr!!!!!!!
Just the way she's desperate to cover it so tey the pikin resemble him small...
it's funny tho
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Olakunleyakub(m): 7:31am On Jan 07, 2021
Evidence from doctor and health practionners you mean?
officialmario:

I have gotten all the evidence ready
Even I have over six witness that knows she was pregnant for me...
The mother called all my family memebers to tell them I impregnated her daughter
I have voice note of her confession which I can present
All evidence are ready
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Thinkherbell(f): 7:31am On Jan 07, 2021
lastchild:
it's like you live inside one uncompleted village, in this DNA saga everywhere that you are calling this one fake

Wetin make this resemble fake for your eyes now, if you must know, one is currently going on in my compound as we speak

everything is not fake, get a sense and be civilized

You need the sense more
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Blackdisciple(m): 7:32am On Jan 07, 2021
tyup:
Now is the best time to invest into DNA confirmation business as a Doctor

You garrit just imagine the doctors wanna cash out and decides to make the test cheaper for Nigerians....

our women will run made

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 07, 2021
yanabasee:
I am not going to lie...But, if you have a child and your wife sits in front of the church and doesn't miss church activities and so you think she wouldn't cheat. Brother mi, go and do a DNA.

You can never trust any woman....If she wants to divorce...let her divorce....

They're threatening men with divorce....Look beyond that threat and you might just uncover her lying tactics.....
Mandrake007:
Women are cheats and have done worse things in the shadows than any man that’s ever walked the earth,just like their father luicifer they’ve mastered the act of disguise but brothers never fall for their deceit even the most innocent girl you think you know has tons of skeletons in her closet,A GOOD GIRL IS A GIRL THAT HASNT BEEN CAUGHT,don’t fall for their fake purity and prudence.

Marriage is a scam in these parts and women have mastered the art of packaging and selling themselves to SIMPS and all these DNA wahala is a result of men not embracing their masculinity and being nonchalant about their families and letting their wives take charge Cos in these parts we glorify marriages with misleading yarns like HE WHO FINDS A WIFE FINDS A GOOD THING,BEHIND ANY SUCCESSFUL MAN IS A WOMAN lol no wahala Un’s body go tell una
I totally agree with you guys. An overly religious lady has the tendency to cheat most because we brothers "trust" them. If my fiancee could cheat on me a virgin with a man old enough to be her father, then no woman should be trusted. Women are cheats and pretenders by nature. Though I forgive her for reason best known to me.
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by MummyD2020(f): 7:40am On Jan 07, 2021
On the flip side, some people here clamouring for DNA are also victims of this fraud. We still have lots of people going out of their way to look for their roots. So If u look different from all your family members, you better start asking questions because I swear down, you cannot be totally sure. Cheating has been in existence since time immemorial. Insults are highly welcomed. I see that some very arrogant nitwits can't do without it
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Chimeluv(f): 7:50am On Jan 07, 2021
Na so undecided angry
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Pimine: 7:53am On Jan 07, 2021
mii4u:

It's not impossible, it happens... I support the DNA test, though I don't know how it works, if it also proves the maternity of the child, cos that alone seals all doubts and suspicion.
Aswearugaaad

Yes, there's a maternity DNA test and it works exactly like the paternity one.

No hiding place for paternity hoodlums.
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Melimolli(f): 8:06am On Jan 07, 2021
All of them shouting DNA can't even feed themselves talk less of family, na DNA test you think say you fit afford? anyway my advice, do whatever helps you sleep at night.... hahahaha
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by femmyapson(m): 8:15am On Jan 07, 2021
Bornu1stSon:

This is the first time you talk like person wet get sense
are you now saying that CalliDora1 is senseless
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by OsuIgboIpob: 8:27am On Jan 07, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Nitwits...All Of Them
She bi you get
Mama
Aunts
cousins
Sisters...
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Trogge: 8:37am On Jan 07, 2021
khingTony:
The best thing you can ever do to yourself as a man is not to trust any woman. It can only end in premium tears

Know this and know peace smiley

Peace smiley
. Did I subscribe for DStv. Which one is premium tears. 9ja for life. Am laughing so hard here grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Ellasure: 8:39am On Jan 07, 2021
The real bad aspects of these unfaithfulness in womanhood is for a married woman to know she has conceived outside wedlock, bring the pregnancy home to the husband and continue to make the husband not aware of the true status of the said child. Meanwhile, she will be proudly discussing the matter with her mother and close friends thereby ridiculing the so called husband before these close family people.

The man is therefore reduced throughout life. DNA testing is compulsory for any able man in marriage. All along there had been African DNA testing methods which modern African men had ignored because of religious practices or believe. I now agreed our grandparents were more knowledgeable in the ways of the world than us. Our education seems to have made us irrelevant to our women therefore no regards and respect.
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Ellasure: 8:42am On Jan 07, 2021
African DNA testing methods should be cheaper than the technology established procedures. Make your choice and bring some sanity to the society.
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by mekysmart123: 8:54am On Jan 07, 2021
khingTony:
The best thing you can ever do to yourself as a man is not to trust any woman. It can only end in premium tears

Know this and know peace smiley

Peace smiley
I told my wife last night that I don't trust her, she was like why? And I said further, I don't even trust my mum, I only trust myself.
She still dey beef me till now, but who cares.

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Henryifi: 8:56am On Jan 07, 2021
DNA test should be free in all govt hospitals, it'll help restructure the society
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by nsesam(m): 9:02am On Jan 07, 2021
Some men just have to be secretive about this DNA test before they get killed by their wives. I wise man shouldn't mention DNA test in his house until after the test is negative . If positive remain silence pls keep mute and die with the test result
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by lexander(m): 9:11am On Jan 07, 2021
PUSSYHOE:
Hoes will surely find a way to justify and defend their fellow hoes. you are right they switched the babies.
if the baby was switched at the hospital it won't have any similarities between both parties, If you're lying the test would match you the mother but not the father proving you lied and the child is yours not his
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by OdenKelechi(m): 9:14am On Jan 07, 2021
"Canselling" grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by lexander(m): 9:16am On Jan 07, 2021
dam4sam:

No one can judge whether the Child is yours or not, just from mere looks!
Only a DNA test can reveal it but l am sure the "father" that the Boy was given or sold to, will not consent to a DNA test with you and the Boy.

What you need to do is to keep close contact with the Boy, monitor his growth and know his whereabouts so that he does not suddenly disappear and you cant trace him. Keep a tab on Folashade as well but be careful in doing so, dont just go around stalking them.

You then need to find a way of getting something that will have a DNA of the Boy (his Comb or Hair, Toothbrush, etc) which you will secretly take and use to conduct a DNA Test (I hear it is about 150K).
If it turns out 'Negative', you will know that you are wrong all along but if it turns out "Positive", you now know you have a preliminary reason to sue and claim the Child is yours even though that DNA you did will not be presentable in Court but it gives you grounds to file to reclaim your Child.

In the mean time, focus on your dreams and make money and make something out of your life, even if the Boy turns out to be yours, he might not be too impressed with a 'new' Dad that is broke. grin
My sympathies, Bro.
make sure you don't mention anything about having performed a DNA test and use a reputable hospital that won't leak out the secret, while making your claim make sure you demand another DNA test to prove your claim they have to accept because that's the only way to prove you wrong. If they refuse everyone will know something is amiss
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by alexola20(m): 9:22am On Jan 07, 2021
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by SILENTandSMART2: 9:28am On Jan 07, 2021
alexola20:
what is modern day in women matter?Women have always been women since the beginning of human existence,very conny.
My brother told me he was not from the same father as I am as our mother claimed.

omó grin
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by naturefellow(m): 9:29am On Jan 07, 2021
StennyB:
This week has been something else. I was thinking that cheating and passing off a man's child to another wasn't that rampant.

But I've been reading some posts that has made me have a rethink.

What's your take on all these?
thatbosstrevor1 seen this, bozo?
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by naturefellow(m): 9:31am On Jan 07, 2021
CalliDora1:

Lol.. he resemble him small not like this one here.
there had to be some kind of jazz used to close the eyes of Tunde Thomas
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by SirGod: 9:32am On Jan 07, 2021
StennyB:
This week has been something else. I was thinking that cheating and passing off a man's child to another wasn't that rampant.

But I've been reading some posts that has made me have a rethink.

What's your take on all these?
This terible!
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Rushna27(f): 9:32am On Jan 07, 2021
I guess it's perfectly ok for all fathers to go for dis so called DNA test cos I never believed women cud be dis callous... I don't know maybe dey do it as a means of revenge or just to punish d man. inasmuch as men ain't innocent of cheating but dat doesn't mean u shud switch paternity........ look at dat one saying although he resembles him small.. which kind small resemblance be dat...... yes he resemble him small cos dey ave bin living together for awhile not blood resemblance...... hubby abeg, bring DNA money make I take do business jawe.....
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by sweetmelanin(f): 9:33am On Jan 07, 2021
maynia:

You are not making sense.

The another man's wife approached the single man?

When has she ever?

6 Likes

Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Holyvet(m): 9:39am On Jan 07, 2021
Ibaboooo!wonder shall never suffer
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by wildikeman(m): 9:59am On Jan 07, 2021
My advice... Tell him and face the consequences. Just brace yourself for whatever happens. It's not worth living in secrecy.
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by eneyoduke(m): 10:20am On Jan 07, 2021
grin cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) / Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? / 15-Year-Old Chinwe Married To Older Man Has Been Returned To Her Parents (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.