Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included (98712 Views)

Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test / Kenya: Sharon And Melon Are Identical Twins, DNA Test Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 07, 2021
officialmario:
This is my own picture and this is my baby girl
Please I want anybody that sees this post to help me repost it so that Nigerians van help me.
The travelling I was processing then failed due to the troubles shades mother had to pick up with me
I have the audio of the confession
If you feel like listening to it you van chat me up on what's app
I will send all the evidence to you..

Bro, trace the man presently fathering that boy and have a heart to heart conversation with him.
tell him you're prepared to do a DNA test and will be willing to allow him continue fathering the boy but he should let him know who his real Dad is and allow you access to him.
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 07, 2021
CalliDora1:

I'm telling you. Cos how come he didn't see that none of children looks like either of them? SMH.

That is if they ever get to find out because this story will die down within one year on social media, which is the only place they have the opportunity to hear about it. Remember she's relocated them to the abroad. Except someoneāø digs it up again in the future.
Na 11 year old American girl you wan hide things from on the internet?
Really!
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by mariahAngel(f): 3:11pm On Jan 07, 2021
Munzy14:

Mariahangel come and see another comment similar to that of kris...What is happening wit all this paternity fraud saga...

A lot of deep secerets revealing and homes breaking up.

Odikwa egwu! undecided
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Boxer007(m): 3:31pm On Jan 07, 2021
vicben27:
Fuccck Off, gay Lord fucccker

babes clam down sir, u too agreesive. Brother are u clearly telling me u will never suck dik no mata what? bro be serriously honest? undecided
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 07, 2021
Ecne:

Na 11 year old American girl you wan hide things from on the internet?
Really!

What can an 11yr old girl understand about DNA and perternity fraud? She's too young for such. Besides they dont expose them to such sensitive discussion abroad plus they monitor and censor what the children can access on the internet over there. Like the childlock sort of thing. So... I doubt they'll find out now.
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by shilenji(m): 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2021
Blackdisciple:

Just the way she's desperate to cover it so tey the pikin resemble him small...

it's funny tho
lol bro she's trying ro say the sperm mixed.
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by lastchild: 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2021
general111:
doubting the paternity of a child, is enough stress for a man..
Women should stop trying to blackmail men.if a woman has nothing to hide, she will let him do the test.
the test should be done without her knowing

the reason I resigned from the pharmacy where I worked is because my boss searched me to see if I was stealing any goods from the store

its an embarrassment, that's an accusation of theft, you can't doubt a woman fidelity whom you call your wife and expect her to be happy

the test should be done without her consent, if it's positive you'll calm, if negative that's when you'll let her know
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Rubbiish(m): 8:47pm On Jan 07, 2021
CalliDora1:

What can an 11yr old girl understand about DNA and perternity fraud? She's too young for such. Besides they dont expose them to such sensitive discussion abroad plus they monitor and censor what the children can access on the internet over there. Like the childlock sort of thing. So... I doubt they'll find out now.
Shebi na u dey monitor & censor am for them?
Keep embarrassing yourself...smh
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by OyinO: 10:41pm On Jan 07, 2021
dam4sam:

Agree, men Cheat too but the problem is that unlike Women, when Men cheat, they dont get Pregnant and bring the Pregnancy home and decieve their wives that it is her Child. undecided grin

IF Women want to claim their right to Cheat because men cheat, that is fine but they should give the Child to their cheating, partner in crime man and not their husband.
Infact, if your husband cheats, you are free to divorce him or dump his cheating azz, nothing do you.
But if you engage in paternity fraud or work for FCMB, l wont feel sorry if he decides to stop a bullet with your head.

You have a point
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by OyinO: 10:43pm On Jan 07, 2021
Verysmart101:

Na those men also tell her to pin their fake babies on their hubby abi? They are encouraging as if she is a zombie as fela described "no brake no jam no sense". So when she was lying to her hubby she was going to church service while she will branch to room 301 and be fucking her life away na the man encourage her baaaa? Sharap ur mouth joor

Sharap dumb slowpoke. No be Man dey Bleep her inside your Room 301? Odonyo!
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by OyinO: 10:44pm On Jan 07, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:

This one is obviously a cheating vessel
See how she's defending her partners in promiscuity.
DNA is a must for every man because of women like you .
Haaaahaaaahaa! Dumb hediot. I'm a Man o!
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Tango123: 10:49pm On Jan 07, 2021
Michelle55:
What is this world turning into?

Come to think of it, some hospital do switch babies at birth right? What if there's a possibility of carrying someone's else baby home

Is.that ur defence line?

Buhahahah
Then dna at birth will ensure everyone goes home with only their babies

Ur defence will not work becaise dna will show u are the mother, and ur hubby not the father

By d way, ur hubby does not need u or ur permission to do dna test on his kids. It is HIS RIGHT

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Tango123: 10:51pm On Jan 07, 2021
PUSSYHOE:
Hoes will surely find a way to justify and defend their fellow hoes. you are right they switched the babies.

Domt mind her. She forgets the dna will prove the woman is the biological mother

Or does she think dna is done on only fathers?

Buhahahaha
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Blackdisciple(m): 10:06am On Jan 08, 2021
shilenji:
lol bro she's trying ro say the sperm mixed.

Ahhhh e dey mix
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by PrinceMajestic: 1:11pm On Jan 09, 2021
Boxer007:

babes clam down sir, u too agreesive. Brother are u clearly telling me u will never suck dik no mata what? bro be serriously honest? undecided
dirty thing. You will be gruesomely murdered this year by your fellow gays. As you try to spread ur dirty life here so shall you dick be chopped into pieces and spread into rivers. Your death is coming, i wish it come frm my hand. Maybe u can convince me to be gay, but u hav to be physically present first, so dm me and i will give u my location. Want my number? I will give you only that you come in physical then you will learn how a creepy thing like you can be slowly tortured to death. I love lesbians yes i do, and i wish threesomme with them, but being gayism is the worse thing to happen to our our world and we will stop at nothing to murder you cold blood. If you get mind mr gay, come delta, i will lodge u well. But just come let me catch u physically pls, if u want my number dm me i will give u.
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Boxer007(m): 6:16pm On Jan 09, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
dirty thing. You will be gruesomely murdered this year by your fellow gays. As you try to spread ur dirty life here so shall you dick be chopped into pieces and spread into rivers. Your g present first, so dm me and i will give u my location. Want my number? I will give you only that you come in physical then you will learn how a creepy thing like you can be slowly tortured to death. I love lesbians yes i do, and i wish threesomme with them, but being gayism is the worse thing to happen to our our world and we will stop at nothing to murder you cold blood. If you get mind mr gay, come delta, i will lodge u well. But just come let me catch u physically pls, if u want my number dm me i will give u.

Prime marks?
Darling calm down sir. Bro please can we just take a shower together so we can discuss wedding gowns? Bro I love to buy u a nice yellow wedding gown. U intaressted? wink
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by PrinceMajestic: 7:06pm On Jan 09, 2021
Boxer007:

Prime marks?
Darling calm down sir. Bro please can we just take a shower together so we can discuss wedding gowns? Bro I love to buy u a nice yellow wedding gown. U intaressted? wink
hell yeah! You want my contact? Dm me privately. But u must come here, i am in delta. Pls come over here bro if u are so confident of ur gayism, i await u
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Boxer007(m): 4:40am On Jan 10, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
hell yeah! You want my contact? Dm me privately. But u must come here, i am in delta. Pls come over here bro if u are so confident of ur gayism, i await u

Wow. Great. Tank u babes
Brother u definitely my kinda guy. I will come down.
. Bro please can u suck dik good? cheesy
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Secondly: 10:57am On Jul 31, 2022
Thank God for DNA testing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) / Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? / 15-Year-Old Chinwe Married To Older Man Has Been Returned To Her Parents (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.