Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included (98724 Views)

Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test / Kenya: Sharon And Melon Are Identical Twins, DNA Test Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Boxer007(m): 1:32am On Jan 07, 2021
Nmezor:
Gosh some ladies just they fall hands here and there..SMH

how do u do. can i date u for 2 month? smiley
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by santosrapheal(m): 1:50am On Jan 07, 2021
DNA tests is the best because characters of children nowadays always surprised me

2 Likes

Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Boxer007(m): 1:54am On Jan 07, 2021
mii4u:

It's not impossible, it happens... I support the DNA test, though I don't know how it works, if it also proves the maternity of the child, cos that alone seals all doubts and suspicion.

please can i date u so i can get free kudi? cheesy
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:54am On Jan 07, 2021
Misterone:
for your info, I am a man. I have better things to do or think of than to bother myself with such rubbish. I know who my wife is and I trust her. period. if you guys like continue with your immaturity. Tueh

You're not a man .. you're a woman and women like you hate the truth because your ways aren't pure .

Whether you like it or not , DNA test Is a must so that your promiscuity will easily be detected .

2 Likes

Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:05am On Jan 07, 2021
OyinO:

Then you men are not to be trusted too because you're the "ONES" who are making the women untrustworthy. Pls kindly apportion some of the blames to the male folks. For every bad cheating woman, there are one, two or three men busy patronising, encouraging and supporting her ministry.

This one is obviously a cheating vessel

See how she's defending her partners in promiscuity.

DNA is a must for every man because of women like you .

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Cj4charles(m): 2:41am On Jan 07, 2021
Michelle55:
What is this world turning into?

DNA test should be made compulsory in every hospital to save one from stress biko.. I would allow it if we talk about it but going to conduct such test without my knowledge is a big No for me.
Come to think of it, some hospital do switch babies at birth right? What if there's a possibility of carrying someone's else baby home
When such happens, neither the Woman's DNA nor the Man's DNA will be found on the child. So that alone clearly shows that the child is not theirs but switched.... there is no tangible reason not to do DNA on a Child

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Easypro: 2:56am On Jan 07, 2021
Problem dey ooh... Orisirisi
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by vickydevoka(m): 2:58am On Jan 07, 2021
Kapeter:
Always make sure your number 6 is at it's best when dealing with women.
Best advice ever
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Oludami1: 3:36am On Jan 07, 2021
lastchild:
no, a woman suppose to feel bad when you asked for a DNA, even if she's not hiding anything

asking for such is more like an accusation
Hi bro, I have question on spirit wife making someone forget his dreams. i sent you a mail
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by nyiamfrank: 3:40am On Jan 07, 2021
Let's prepare to have additional scolombo boys on the streets if the price of DNA test is not increased.
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by patoballistic: 3:41am On Jan 07, 2021
CalliDora1:
cool

I think I like this idea of DNA test though. At least it will reduce the rate of promiscuity to a bare minimum.

Just see confessions here and there. I believe there are a thousand more. Hm..

It won't reduce anything, they will be using condom.
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Verysmart101: 4:09am On Jan 07, 2021
Lynchburg:

Hmmmm you are absolutely right
Some wicked nurses in some hospital do switched babies quote author=Michelle55 post=97768588]What is this world turning into?

DNA test should be made compulsory in every hospital to save one from stress biko.. I would allow it if we talk about it but going to conduct such test without my knowledge is a big No for me.
Come to think of it, some hospital do switch babies at birth right? What if there's a possibility of carrying someone's else baby home

In d case of switching babies,the DNA will also detect that on time cos once the child doesnt have any traits of d mother or father,the hospital go hear am.Telling you b4 conducting a DNA on my kids is wat i wont try.If u wan go,gooooo,many better babes dey queue.
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Verysmart101: 4:25am On Jan 07, 2021
OyinO:

Then you men are not to be trusted too because you're the "ONES" who are making the women untrustworthy. Pls kindly apportion some of the blames to the male folks. For every bad cheating woman, there are two or three men encouraging and supporting her ministry.

Na those men also tell her to pin their fake babies on their hubby abi? They are encouraging as if she is a zombie as fela described "no brake no jam no sense". So when she was lying to her hubby she was going to church service while she will branch to room 301 and be fucking her life away na the man encourage her baaaa? Sharap ur mouth joor

2 Likes

Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Ishilove: 4:39am On Jan 07, 2021
Omoluabi16:
This is getting boring abeg.
Seriously
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Nobody: 5:22am On Jan 07, 2021
CalliDora1:
cool

I think I like this idea of DNA test though. At least it will reduce the rate of promiscuity to a bare minimum.

Just see confessions here and there. I believe there are a thousand more. Hm..
Seems you romance numbers? Millions more!
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by DonMekino(m): 5:27am On Jan 07, 2021
ppl shouting that DNA testing be made compulsory, nobody is stopping you from doing the test, it's free will test, what concerns govt with it again....it's your money just go and do the damn test.
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by ukpahu(m): 5:30am On Jan 07, 2021
Michelle55:

this one don the fear.
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Obason22(m): 5:35am On Jan 07, 2021
Carry the babe go north not my own East
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Harmlesspill(m): 5:36am On Jan 07, 2021
Michelle55:

It's also simple to find out because the child won't equally have your trait...
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by officialmario(m): 5:39am On Jan 07, 2021
Good day to you admi and every member of nairaland
I want to share a story with you
My mame is olanrewju, about five years ago, I met a lady Adedeji folashade and we started game of love, along the line she got pregnant for me but as at when she got pregnant I was planning to travel to Canada then so when I heard the news about her pregnancy I was happy but due to the fact that I was processing my travel then I wasn't having money with me, the mother of this Lady force me that I must marry her compulsorily so I objected her that she should give me more time to settle down, but she promise to carry out all the feeding and she even promise to buy me clothe and shoe for the wedding but I objected her since it is he duty of aan to do that.. There was a lot of argument then so along the line told the lady to stop seeing me...I tried to see folashade but the mother got another apartment for her, Nov 22 2016, shade gave birth to a baby boy at UCH Ibadan but I was not inform about the arrival of the baby, the day I saw shade at gbagi in Ibadan she told me the boy died during childbirth...but I never believe her story, the mother conspire with a young man who is rich to claim the baby...I went to a church for counselling so I was told that I have a son outside which I must make sure I bring back home...I had to use a friend to set shade up to know the truth of the matter and she confess to my friend which I have all the voice note of her confession..they cheatede because I don't have money, they gave another man to father my on biological son..I wanted to take this matter up but my mother told me to hold on just for the fear of been killed..attracted bellow is the picture of the boy that was claimed by another father

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by officialmario(m): 5:44am On Jan 07, 2021
This is my own picture and this is my baby girl
Please I want anybody that sees this post to help me repost it so that Nigerians van help me.
The travelling I was processing then failed due to the troubles shades mother had to pick up with me
I have the audio of the confession
If you feel like listening to it you van chat me up on what's app
I will send all the evidence to you..

Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Olakunleyakub(m): 6:11am On Jan 07, 2021
What is the point you are trying to proof here?

You can correct me if there is a mistake instead of asking undue question
sacajawea:

"We"? What do you mean by "We"?
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by emmajodeci(m): 6:11am On Jan 07, 2021
Wahala dey oo
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by dam4sam: 6:13am On Jan 07, 2021
Michelle55:

Not referring to you in particular but l keep hearing the @bolded argument from Women, apparently to justify why a Negative DNA Test, should not be taken as a conclusive Proof of Paternity Fraud!but it is all a ruse and a mischievous distraction

Thing is, a Child will always have the DNA of its Father and Mother.
If a Child is Switched at the Hospital, the DNA test will neither have the Husband's DNA (which is what we look for at first) nor have the Mother's DNA. When it comes out like this, the Test would have proved conclusively that the Child was switched or Stolen.

But When a DNA Test of a Child shows affinity to the Wife's DNA but does not show affinity to the Husband's DNA, that shows that the Wife is the Mother of that Child but the Husband is not the father, it is another Man who impregnated the Mother.

This is how a DNA Test PROVES PATERNITY FRAUD, CONCLUSIVELY.
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Topcrafts(m): 6:13am On Jan 07, 2021
officialmario:
This is my own picture and this is my baby girl
Please I want anybody that sees this post to help me repost it so that Nigerians van help me.
The travelling I was processing then failed due to the troubles shades mother had to pick up with me
I have the audio of the confession
If you feel like listening to it you van chat me up on what's app
I will send all the evidence to you..

Bro, this boy doesn't resemble you sir.

It's possible your wife just used the strategy of the pregnancy to make you marry her.

She only lied that she was pregnant for you but the pregnancy was for the other man.

Wise up bro!
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by sacajawea: 6:13am On Jan 07, 2021
Olakunleyakub:
What is the point you are trying to proof here?

You can correct me if there is a mistake instead of asking undue question
I am not proving or trying to correct anything, i want to know What you meant by "We". Are you saying you and your Dr friend want to build a Hospital/testing center, then make money of this situation?
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Keji1012(m): 6:14am On Jan 07, 2021
shilenji:
Buhahahahahaha

'The boy resemble him small' grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tule jorrr!!!!!!!

Tule jare!!!!!
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Azmanaty: 6:14am On Jan 07, 2021
tyup:
Now is the best time to invest into DNA confirmation business as a Doctor

Doctors don't conduct DNA tests. Lab technicians do
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by ABOVEDELAW: 6:15am On Jan 07, 2021
IT HAS HAPPENED, THE WOMAN INSISTED THAT NO OTHER MAN HAS TOUCHED HER FOR MONTHS BEFORE SHE MET HER HUSBAND. THEY WENT AND TESTED THE WOMAN AND SHE HAS NO RELATIONSHIP WITH THE CHILD, IT WAS FOUND THAT THEIR BABAY WAS SWITCHED AT BIRTH. THE AUTHORITIES RE-CALLED ALL THE BABIES BORN IN THAT HOSPITAL THAT VERY DAY AND THEIR BIOLOGICAL CHILD WAS DISCOVERED AND HANDED OVER TO THEM, THE MAN HAPPENED TO THE FATHER, NOT IN NIGERIA THOUGH.
Michelle55:

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) / Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? / 15-Year-Old Chinwe Married To Older Man Has Been Returned To Her Parents (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.