Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Fellow Married Men, Will You Conduct DNA Test On Your Kids? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fellow Married Men, Will You Conduct DNA Test On Your Kids? (390 Views)

Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. / My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fellow Married Men, Will You Conduct DNA Test On Your Kids? by sonsomegrigbo: 11:46am On Jan 06, 2021
I've been thinking about this issue currently trending all over the country. I'm sure I'm the biological father of my kids as they resemble me a lot! In fact people are always amazed to see the semblance.

But you know anything can happen in this world. A lot of things are still much hidden to the naked eyes.

My question now is will you consider a DNA on your kids and please state the reason so others, including me, can learn.

Thanks so much.

I am sonsomegrigbo

Re: Fellow Married Men, Will You Conduct DNA Test On Your Kids? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:54am On Jan 06, 2021
IF U LIKE . . AS FOR ME. .E N0 MATTER. A NO NID DNA TO KN0W A BASTARD
Re: Fellow Married Men, Will You Conduct DNA Test On Your Kids? by popsy2(m): 12:01pm On Jan 06, 2021
Dunno
Re: Fellow Married Men, Will You Conduct DNA Test On Your Kids? by SlurUsername1: 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2021
Copied
Women understand each other and they don't trust each other. They know that it is rational and okay for a man to take a DNA test, but they deliberately paint it as a bad thing for wicked and selfish reasons using the following:

(1) trust and love ("don't you trust me? What is love without trust? Where is the love?" ).

(2) picking offense and unjustly getting angry ("are you implying that I am a hoe?"wink

(3) silly threats ("I will leave with the kids", "you have lost my love and loyalty" (like women have these), "you will never see me again"wink

(4) some will have the temerity to harm the husband in some way even though they know he did nothing wrong by getting a DNA test. They feel getting a DNA test is "crime" and they want it to be so, therefore it is to them.

They even cover up, justify and downplay the crime of paternity fraud by using the following:

(1) start reciting the constitution that any child born in the marriage belongs to the husband. grin

(2) start saying "men do it too" or "men have been doing it too." ❌❌❌

(3) start saying "if the children know you as their father, you are their father", "Real men step up to take care of...", "remember the love you have for these children" (using your emotions to manipulate you) etc.

(4) refusing to hold women accountable.

Why all these? Because they support paternity fraud: either they are guilty of it or they are supporting and shielding those guilty of it, or they are doing both. The sisterhood comes first. Even if the OP's wife knows the kids are his, she will still have to act like it's an offence to get a DNA test because such idea helps the sisterhood to protect women guilty of paternity fraud and it prevents men from digging deep on this issue. They all want all men to remain at a position of giving them blind trust or to be afraid of questioning so paternity fraud can go unchecked. The easiest people to manipulate are those that blindly trust you and those afraid to stand up to you.
Re: Fellow Married Men, Will You Conduct DNA Test On Your Kids? by Tenshades(m): 12:08pm On Jan 06, 2021
Local DNA test dey...na 2k for babalawo place.

E go even show video join sef grin
Re: Fellow Married Men, Will You Conduct DNA Test On Your Kids? by DEHVEHLOP(m): 12:23pm On Jan 06, 2021
No need for Igbos...

U no why...

The head usually tells immediately at birth...

Orí la fín dá ọmọ ajokuta mamumi mọ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fellow Married Men, Will You Conduct DNA Test On Your Kids? by Emir8: 2:38pm On Jan 06, 2021
I have already done the DNA of all my children.
My first son is a reincarnation of my uncle who died
My second child is a reincarnation of my grandmother
My third child is gift from Arahula - the water goddess of Ubanyi
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Mum To Try Gaining Total Control Of Her Son's Life? / Our Friendship Deal Breakers | Taste In Men | Keeping Secrets & So Much More Ft / Benue Nairalanders Identify Yourselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.