Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Kayamata: Another Reason Why You Should Fear Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kayamata: Another Reason Why You Should Fear Women (4580 Views)

Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. / "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots / This Is Why You Should Fear Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kayamata: Another Reason Why You Should Fear Women by NiRfreak(m): 12:51pm On Jan 06, 2021
Men have been using aphrodisiac product just to enjoy sex and give satisfaction to women they fvvck. Kayamata, for men, is for sex prolongation without premature ejaculation, sheer pleasure and most times, nothing else.....
Now to womenfolk
.... They all of a sudden caught the bug of kayamata to sweeten their vagina. Only God knows how they achieve vagina sweetening..If only they stopped at sweetening their vagina. But no...
Kayamata is now so devilish, and evil in the hands of our women that they add all forms of ritual, and incantation to the brand of kayamata they use. They now use kayamata just to finish and drain the life of a man, to Suck all his money, to bewitch him, to put him under spell so as to command him to their wishes once he inserts his penis to fvvck them. Everything to their financial gain...What a wicked world!
What a wicked and selfish species of human...fear women, fear women...they can be devilish especially in Nigeria.
Comparation of the use of kayamata by men and women in Nigeria only confirm women to be evil.
Thanks

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kayamata: Another Reason Why You Should Fear Women by popsy2(m): 12:59pm On Jan 06, 2021
Ok
Re: Kayamata: Another Reason Why You Should Fear Women by Privatepart00: 1:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
They selecting those to use it on
Surely the so overly rich folks
Re: Kayamata: Another Reason Why You Should Fear Women by baralatie(m): 1:05pm On Jan 06, 2021
unfounded accusations

1 Like

Re: Kayamata: Another Reason Why You Should Fear Women by NiRfreak(m): 1:09pm On Jan 06, 2021
Can you imagine
Re: Kayamata: Another Reason Why You Should Fear Women by paulolee(m): 1:22pm On Jan 06, 2021
all assumptions based on fallacies...life is more than juju and sex, thats why we are still backwards

3 Likes

Re: Kayamata: Another Reason Why You Should Fear Women by THeCvExpert: 1:32pm On Jan 06, 2021
Hmmm.. ok
Re: Kayamata: Another Reason Why You Should Fear Women by SILENTandSMART2: 1:56pm On Jan 06, 2021
eleribuu man why will you forrkk a kayamated woman ?

you're simply BROstitute ,

shey the matter suppose freak you if you self is not oloribuu

wetin concern me if you're using kayamata or kayamoto when i no dey look for pussy up and down, if 'em use your glory nobody give a forrkkk don't blame anybody abeg, jusss blame your destiny wey dey push you to kayamated woman wink

2 Likes

Re: Kayamata: Another Reason Why You Should Fear Women by haiti007(m): 2:32pm On Jan 06, 2021
That's to the sex maniac cool

1 Like

Re: Kayamata: Another Reason Why You Should Fear Women by NiRfreak(m): 2:36pm On Jan 06, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
eleribuu man why will you forrkk a kayamated woman ?

you're simply BROstitute ,

shey the matter suppose freak you if you self is not oloribuu

wetin concern me if you're using kayamata or kayamoto when i no dey look for pussy up and down, if 'em use your glory nobody give a forrkkk don't blame anybody abeg, jusss blame your destiny wey dey push you to kayamated woman wink

Ode ni e.
Even your wife can use kayamata on you..to lock you to her own wishes so you won't go out to look other women. Be sensible....not to talk of desperate women looking for husband, money and sugar daddy

3 Likes

Re: Kayamata: Another Reason Why You Should Fear Women by SILENTandSMART2: 7:29pm On Jan 06, 2021
NiRfreak:

Ode ni e.
Even your wife can use kayamata on you..to lock you to her own wishes so you won't go out to look other women. Be sensible....not to talk of desperate women looking for husband, money and sugar daddy

whala jusss be like bicycle grin

all is well sir smiley
Re: Kayamata: Another Reason Why You Should Fear Women by Nazgul: 7:44pm On Jan 06, 2021
Men are so cheap these days, women knows this that's why they've upgraded their game.

Many men lack discipline and and self control. I've seen guys, married guys who won't blink if the opportunity presents itself for them to sleep with a hawker, maid, even their wife's sister. I mean who does that?

We tag girls as being cheap yet we have more sexcapades than them, and we're so proud and even brag about it. A responsible man should have principles, not sleeping with every hole you come across. Men who fall victims of this kayamata stuff are the worse fools on earth, and I don't feel sorry for them, let them suffer so that they can have sense.

10 Likes

Re: Kayamata: Another Reason Why You Should Fear Women by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 06, 2021
I wonder why all the bitches I fucck don't try it on me or maybe one tried and failed. I remember she pretended to be nice many times trying to make me fall in love but after she realised that I treat bitches like bitches, not love them like I love my mother, she gave up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kayamata: Another Reason Why You Should Fear Women by Jeremani: 7:53pm On Jan 06, 2021
Na wa oo, them go make us dey do soapy
Re: Kayamata: Another Reason Why You Should Fear Women by dopedan(m): 8:40pm On Jan 06, 2021
If u use this one catch dangote u are made for life o
Re: Kayamata: Another Reason Why You Should Fear Women by davillian(m): 4:42am On Jan 07, 2021
Pussy sweatner grin
Na wa o.
Re: Kayamata: Another Reason Why You Should Fear Women by Callmeike: 6:59am On Jan 07, 2021
This is just about what yahoo and yahoo plus boys do to women mostly. The act so callous that you hate to have ever seen them.

God has made the world perfect but mankind seeks to destroy it daily with disobedience, greed and gidlesness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kayamata: Another Reason Why You Should Fear Women by NiRfreak(m): 7:42am On Jan 07, 2021
Nazgul:
Men are so cheap these days, women knows this that's why they've upgraded their game.

Many men lack discipline and and self control. I've seen guys, married guys who won't blink if the opportunity presents itself for them to sleep with a hawker, maid, even their wife's sister. I mean who does that?

We tag girls as being cheap yet we have more sexcapades than them, and we're so proud and even brag about it. A responsible man should have principles, not sleeping with every hole you come across. Men who fall victims of this kayamata stuff are the worse fools on earth, and I don't feel sorry for them, let them suffer so that they can have sense.
I beg to disagree, but some decent men get unlucky and find themselves entangled to an evil lady

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kayamata: Another Reason Why You Should Fear Women by Kingluqman(m): 7:53am On Jan 07, 2021
grin
Re: Kayamata: Another Reason Why You Should Fear Women by Thinkherbell(f): 7:54am On Jan 07, 2021
What of yahoo boys that use young girls for rituals? undecided or yahoo boys that use juju to deceive their clients? angry when are we gonna talk about those ones?

1 Like

Re: Kayamata: Another Reason Why You Should Fear Women by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 07, 2021
Thinkherbell:
What of yahoo boys that use young girls for rituals? undecided or yahoo boys that use juju to deceive their clients? angry when are we gonna talk about those ones?

Trap them all

They are ment
Re: Kayamata: Another Reason Why You Should Fear Women by Gadafii: 11:40am On Jan 07, 2021
wahala be like bra,easy to remove but hard to wear

na when she use kayanmatta for the guy wey dey use her destiny grin cheesy
Re: Kayamata: Another Reason Why You Should Fear Women by baralatie(m): 11:50am On Jan 07, 2021
Callmeike:
This is just about what yahoo and yahoo plus boys do to women mostly. The act so callous that you hate to have ever seen them.

God has made the world perfect but mankind seeks to destroy it daily with disobedience, greed and gidlesness
Re: Kayamata: Another Reason Why You Should Fear Women by baralatie(m): 11:52am On Jan 07, 2021
Thinkherbell:

as in

these guys are dangerous
Re: Kayamata: Another Reason Why You Should Fear Women by NiRfreak(m): 9:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
Thinkherbell:

We talk about them....we do...Women using kayamata with devilish intention are less talked about
Re: Kayamata: Another Reason Why You Should Fear Women by ednut1(m): 9:34pm On Jan 08, 2021
There is nothing like juju in kanyamata. The sellers are only cashing out on gullible women
Re: Kayamata: Another Reason Why You Should Fear Women by Sonnobax15(m): 9:35pm On Jan 08, 2021
grin

I believe say even for hell fire, devil go separate women section from men section to avoid dethroning
Re: Kayamata: Another Reason Why You Should Fear Women by Sonnobax15(m): 9:35pm On Jan 08, 2021
Thinkherbell:

Let's deal with women issue first....

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Wahala / How Can I Trill My Girl In Ibo Language? / Pls Help!.....my Bf Is Cheating On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.