Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

This Onionson's Case Is Another Reason Men Should Be WISE With Women!!! [photos] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Onionson's Case Is Another Reason Men Should Be WISE With Women!!! [photos] (4663 Views)

AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) / The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? / Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Onionson's Case Is Another Reason Men Should Be WISE With Women!!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:39am On Jul 27, 2021
His name is Jeffery Gregory, he is a celebrity youtuber with a lot of things to his name. One might say he is successful in and out!! undecided

He is charged with sexxual grooming and abuse, not because anybody caught him in the act but because women came and said he did!!
This guy was never tried or taken to court whatsoever, he was just taken down with immediate effect, to further understand my points here, Youtube completely DEMONITIZED his youtube account, Yes! That exact same reason he surfaced in the first place!! Now even if he did it, how did he bypass that process?
Redpillers should be able to relate this situation to Michael Jackson's

I remember one time i purposely created a thread to warn men and advice them to implant camera's in every of their residences before they even think about inviting any person of the female gender! undecided That shiit is as risky as riding a car with no breaks i tell you!!

Women could weaponize absolutely anything you let them get at your expense. BE WISE!!!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Onionson's Case Is Another Reason Men Should Be WISE With Women!!! [photos] by Fahdiga(m): 9:42am On Jul 27, 2021
Vagina people are the most dangerous species of human walking this earth

11 Likes

Re: This Onionson's Case Is Another Reason Men Should Be WISE With Women!!! [photos] by IJOBA11: 9:44am On Jul 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
SAYS MALLAM FAHDIGA
Re: This Onionson's Case Is Another Reason Men Should Be WISE With Women!!! [photos] by Fahdiga(m): 10:07am On Jul 27, 2021
IJOBA11:
SAYS MALLAM FAHDIGA
As your OBALOLA55 moniker has been banned and you still don't want to get sense expect this one to be banned before evening until you receive sense

3 Likes

Re: This Onionson's Case Is Another Reason Men Should Be WISE With Women!!! [photos] by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
yes. But na them carry heaven in between their legs. They are blessed for that. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Onionson's Case Is Another Reason Men Should Be WISE With Women!!! [photos] by Fahdiga(m): 10:08am On Jul 27, 2021
Doja2000:
yes. But na them carry heaven in between their legs. They are blessed for that. wink
That's the only thing they can offer

5 Likes

Re: This Onionson's Case Is Another Reason Men Should Be WISE With Women!!! [photos] by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
Yes. Because that is the only thing men want women to offer. wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Onionson's Case Is Another Reason Men Should Be WISE With Women!!! [photos] by Fahdiga(m): 10:14am On Jul 27, 2021
Doja2000:
Yes. Because that is the only thing men want women to offer. wink
Na only your type of SIMPle men. Real men want a vagina person with brain that can bring ideas to the table apart from sex.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Onionson's Case Is Another Reason Men Should Be WISE With Women!!! [photos] by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
Na only your type of SIMPle men. Real men want a vagina person with brain that can bring ideas to the table apart from sex.
u see how you change mouth. U should have read your first comment before quoting me. Na your type dey simp pass wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Onionson's Case Is Another Reason Men Should Be WISE With Women!!! [photos] by Fahdiga(m): 10:20am On Jul 27, 2021
Doja2000:
u see how you change mouth. U should have read your first comment before quoting me. Na your type dey simp pass wink
Why saying that vagina is the only thing that men wants from vagina people?

6 Likes

Re: This Onionson's Case Is Another Reason Men Should Be WISE With Women!!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:22am On Jul 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
Agreed.
Re: This Onionson's Case Is Another Reason Men Should Be WISE With Women!!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:24am On Jul 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
Wise response
Re: This Onionson's Case Is Another Reason Men Should Be WISE With Women!!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:26am On Jul 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
Did you see how she ignorantly put the blame on men Thats another thing men should watch out from women!

9 Likes

Re: This Onionson's Case Is Another Reason Men Should Be WISE With Women!!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:27am On Jul 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
Thats just the feminist process; Blame Everything On Men!!

2 Likes

Re: This Onionson's Case Is Another Reason Men Should Be WISE With Women!!! [photos] by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
because that is what men like u want women to offer. wink

3 Likes

Re: This Onionson's Case Is Another Reason Men Should Be WISE With Women!!! [photos] by Fahdiga(m): 10:28am On Jul 27, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Did you see how she ignorantly put the blame on men Thats another thing men should watch out from women!
Don't mind her. Vagina people are mainly without brain
Re: This Onionson's Case Is Another Reason Men Should Be WISE With Women!!! [photos] by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
men brain dey in between women legs wink

4 Likes

Re: This Onionson's Case Is Another Reason Men Should Be WISE With Women!!! [photos] by Fahdiga(m): 10:31am On Jul 27, 2021
Doja2000:
because that is what men like u want women to offer. wink
Here we go again. I said it is only SIMPle men that reason like you postulated. Sex is overrated and real men wants a vagina person with brain that can bring ideas to the table apart from sex

3 Likes

Re: This Onionson's Case Is Another Reason Men Should Be WISE With Women!!! [photos] by brunxy(m): 10:31am On Jul 27, 2021
You are saying it like we have 3 type of gender. No be the world hate man, na man they hate man when the female bring up any accusation without verifying. So make we look inward. sad

4 Likes

Re: This Onionson's Case Is Another Reason Men Should Be WISE With Women!!! [photos] by Fahdiga(m): 10:31am On Jul 27, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Thats just the feminist process; Blame Everything On Men!!
Exactly
Re: This Onionson's Case Is Another Reason Men Should Be WISE With Women!!! [photos] by LadyRosa(f): 10:32am On Jul 27, 2021
He should be jailed for sexual harassment. I recommend 25 years to life.

3 Likes

Re: This Onionson's Case Is Another Reason Men Should Be WISE With Women!!! [photos] by OBALOLA55(m): 10:34am On Jul 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
As your OBALOLA55 moniker has been banned and you still don't want to get sense expect this one to be banned before evening until you receive sense
WETIN HAPPEN angry
Re: This Onionson's Case Is Another Reason Men Should Be WISE With Women!!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:35am On Jul 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
They will argue blindly and inconsiderately simply because they cannot loose the debate. She must support her gender at all cost even when its not justifiable undecided

3 Likes

Re: This Onionson's Case Is Another Reason Men Should Be WISE With Women!!! [photos] by Fahdiga(m): 10:35am On Jul 27, 2021
OBALOLA55:
WETIN HAPPEN angry
Still using the two monikers to spew trash
Re: This Onionson's Case Is Another Reason Men Should Be WISE With Women!!! [photos] by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
Here we go again. I said it is only SIMPle men that reason like you postulated. Sex is overrated and real men wants a vagina person with brain that can bring ideas to the table apart from sex
but u said vagina is the only thing they can offer na. wink

3 Likes

Re: This Onionson's Case Is Another Reason Men Should Be WISE With Women!!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:39am On Jul 27, 2021
brunxy:
You are saying it like we have 3 type of gender. No be the world hate man, na man they hate man when the female bring up any accusation without verifying. So make we look inward. sad
This is actually another legitimate point you know! Men would foolishly support/simp women to appear appealing but women would never support a man against her fellow woman even if its the right thing to do!! Men seriously need grooming undecided

5 Likes

Re: This Onionson's Case Is Another Reason Men Should Be WISE With Women!!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:43am On Jul 27, 2021
LadyRosa:
He should be jailed for sexual harassment. I recommend 25 years to life.
No man should quote this aunty up there. Thats what she's here for pls.
Re: This Onionson's Case Is Another Reason Men Should Be WISE With Women!!! [photos] by OBALOLA55(m): 10:45am On Jul 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
Still using the two monikers to spew trash
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU THIS FULANI HERDSMAN

1 Like

Re: This Onionson's Case Is Another Reason Men Should Be WISE With Women!!! [photos] by LadyRosa(f): 10:51am On Jul 27, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
No man should quote this aunty up there. Thats what she's here for pls.

Yet you quoted me undecided

4 Likes

Re: This Onionson's Case Is Another Reason Men Should Be WISE With Women!!! [photos] by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 27, 2021
LadyRosa:

Yet you quoted me undecided
na mumu e be na.

4 Likes

Re: This Onionson's Case Is Another Reason Men Should Be WISE With Women!!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:05pm On Jul 27, 2021
Post modified.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Know Many People Will Bash Me For This But Why Are Women Like This? / I,m In Love With A Girl That Doesn,t Feel This same Way Wht Do I Do? / Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.