Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:55 PM

Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million (36858 Views)

Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup / Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? / Harry Kane Named World’s Most Valuable Footballer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by EmmanuelBanks: 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2021
that's my star boy....

G G M you

I already knew he will be there some days....
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by OgaRico(m): 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2021
hustla:

He should move to a big club too and his value will go up

But Madrid,Barca,Bayern,City or maybe Liverpool go sign Mbappe ahead of Rash sha.

So like this now,Manchester United no bi big club again?
As an ex Man Utd fan(I was a fan during the Ronaldo,Tevez era),I feel touched by this your lines.
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by LordPsalm(m): 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2021
Who ever did this valueing must be a comedian.���
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by Slynation(m): 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2021
Hyping don start.....Overrated player
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by chinchonglee(m): 2:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
kingchris30:
sad
I like the kid but I don't understand how he is the most valuable

coming from a united fan
Are u kidding me
Why are Nigerians like dis na!
Didn't they state the basis upon which they are valued
Abi u nor read, u jst decide to come post!

They stated why his value was that high, why mbappe's value reduced, etc.
Try to read bro.

1 Like

Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by merits(m): 2:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
And most of the fans as nothing, this life no balance at all.

Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by majamajic(m): 2:46pm On Jan 06, 2021
Rhesusmonkey:
English media and their way of overhyping English footballers. If Son Heung min was an English guy doing all these exploits, we for never hear word till now. I remember some time in a world cup qualifier where Theo Walcot scored hatrick against croatia or so, we no hear word till they use hyping kill the young lad career.

Harry Kane and Vardy are from where ? Did u see their names there ?

This ranking is correct !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by Angelfrost(m): 2:47pm On Jan 06, 2021
Itisallright:
English players with overhype, them sabi sell black market wella... where is Andy Carol, Oxlade Chamberlain, Danny Welbeck, Dele Ali, they always promote one season players....

One season?!! Rashford or another player?!!... What are you even on about?!!

Please, give this one a rest! Rashford and Kane have consistently proven themselves season after season!!! The former is even yet to hit his real form at 23.

He will only get better with time, as long as he continues to stay hardworking, and serious with his finishing.

1 Like

Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by Akuruoulo(m): 2:47pm On Jan 06, 2021
Ujumira:
How explain
Dnt u watch football ?

2 Likes

Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:47pm On Jan 06, 2021
i dont wanna know till he sures the money with me. sad
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by Pidika: 2:49pm On Jan 06, 2021
he is good
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by Hallabee1(m): 2:50pm On Jan 06, 2021
[quote author=onoms4luv post=97780271][/quote]
Aje..
na beg i dey beg you now...if that man hit me na die straight .
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by Hallabee1(m): 2:50pm On Jan 06, 2021
[quote author=onoms4luv post=97780271][/quote]
Aje..
na beg i dey beg you now...if that man hit me na die straight .
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by kiddoiLL(m): 2:52pm On Jan 06, 2021
this is the list

Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by Hotbutt(f): 2:53pm On Jan 06, 2021
Who can teach me how to play football cry
It seems like fun to everyone.
It will even help me slim down like Agbani Derogo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by merits(m): 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2021
And most of his fans as nothing, this life no balance atall.

Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by KarLmax20(m): 2:57pm On Jan 06, 2021
Tonimax:
cheesy

GGMU
Once a king, Always a king

The oceans and seas are now red

The time has come oh ye Devils emerge from ur slumbers and let the world feel thy wrath... grin grin

MyBloodIsRed angry angry
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by ofiko123(m): 2:57pm On Jan 06, 2021
grin wonders shall never end..
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by fergie001: 2:57pm On Jan 06, 2021
Angelfrost:
Must be my eyes... Fergie001, please help me scan that list for Chelsea players... They did spend a staggering amount to procure them!!! tongue
Those I.T. students?
cheesy
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by wizdooarchy3(m): 2:58pm On Jan 06, 2021
the only club wey sabi produce

2 Likes

Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by german01(m): 3:01pm On Jan 06, 2021
where is NEYMAR?
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by OgaRico(m): 3:01pm On Jan 06, 2021
kiddoiLL:
this is the list
Whoever run this list is highly high in mental disorder. Félix ahead of Mo Salah and Mané? Make una no allow me open five fingers face anybody o.
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by Andyblaze: 3:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
Offpoint1:
All these guys putting nude and half naked pics on nairaland, make una pity us naw?
Imagine scrolling through nairaland in the church or office and baaaam!!! nude pics with a very, very big *zz on your screen...

What do you want the usher or co workers to think?
Why u dey press phone for church
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by ubrend: 3:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
Itisallright:
English players with overhype, them sabi sell black market wella... where is Andy Carol, Oxlade Chamberlain, Danny Welbeck, Dele Ali, they always promote one season players....
Is rashford a one season player?

3 Likes

Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by Offpoint1: 3:04pm On Jan 06, 2021
Andyblaze:

Why u dey press phone for church

Did bible Forbid it?

1 Like

Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by longifilis(m): 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2021
Paris Saint-Germain's Kylian Mbappe has slumped to fifth place on their list as he enters the last 18 months of his contract.

Kylian Mbappe would take over, He is the most reliable and talented player after CR7 And Messi

I'm in dire need of clarification and statistical analysis on how Rashford take lead

1 Like

Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by oluwaahmed: 3:08pm On Jan 06, 2021
U mean TRashford of penchester UTD?
Abeg Halland try your possible best to stay away from Chelsea. England assistan coach Lampard will bench you for overhyped English players
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 06, 2021
Vanity upon vanity. All is vanity. We all need Jesus. Congrats to him.
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by Mariangeles(f): 3:10pm On Jan 06, 2021
Angelfrost:

No one cares about any footballer's extracurricular activities however noble they are.

Your value begins and ends in the field of play!!! Simple as that!!!

Preach it with all your might sir!
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by LINTUNE(m): 3:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
Hotbutt:
Who can teach me how to play football cry
It seems like fun to everyone.
It will even help me slim down like Agbani Derogo
lol. better don reduce ya fine ass, we men love it that way..
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by Bimpe29: 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2021
Marcus Rashford, MBE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kelechi Nwakali Visits Arsene Wenger (Photos) / Okocha Scores In Senegal Legends Vs Africa Legends Game (Video) / Ahmed Musa Arrested For Beating His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.