Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,499 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million (36427 Views)

Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup / Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? / Harry Kane Named World’s Most Valuable Footballer (2) (3) (4)

Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2021
Fedrick100:
Those that make him better than Mbappe?
Haland sef is better than overrated rashford

Rashford overrated?? You think it's easy starting your career at England, playing for a struggling club under clueless and defensive coaches who doesn't improve players and still be relevant for years?? Rashford in psg team playing in the farmers league will give you 50goals a season!!

Calling a man who outshined both mbappe and neymar in the UCL twice overrated??

You need to accept that Rashford is better than both haaland and mbappe cos playing EPL isn't easy!!

You can go ask Werner and havertz!!

Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 06, 2021
Lol. He's English. What do you expect?

Overrated as usual

Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by Simonagbons(m): 3:19pm On Jan 06, 2021
Congratulations RASHBOSS even though am a LIVERPOOL FAN humanity first.

Love what you did and what you are doing.

Come join our trip to OBUDU for Valentine oooo

Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by gigabyte13: 3:19pm On Jan 06, 2021
inoki247:
The most useless nko..

Give it to all those supposed stars, Chelsea signed.
Lampard succeeded in making all of them look ordinary, not even average.
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by Angelfrost(m): 3:20pm On Jan 06, 2021
alexistaiwo:
Same average wasteful Rashford playing for Penalty United abi another Rashford dey?

Average and wasteful, yet he manages at least 1 goal or assist per game... Matter of fact, he has been doing it for more than 2 seasons.

What universe do you reside?!! tongue
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by EMMY76: 3:22pm On Jan 06, 2021
Overhyping I don't believe this rating they are premier league and other players in Europe that are playing better than him. We have Kane, son, Leicester hitman, etc
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by Skmoda360(m): 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2021
alexistaiwo:
Same average wasteful Rashford playing for Penalty United abi another Rashford dey?
Enemies must always show face

Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by Angelfrost(m): 3:25pm On Jan 06, 2021
german01:
where is NEYMAR?

Probably chilling in a nightclub or spa with his momma and sister!!! tongue

Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by Skmoda360(m): 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2021
Someone7:

Overrated as usual
That guy is more than a player....he has a golden heart...
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by osazsky(m): 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2021
chinchonglee:

They shuld come and play in england naa!
england is amongst the weakest league in the world....most players that migrated to spain become useless ...only ronaldo and messi can play anywhere even in space..see how hazard terrorised england but at real he doesnt make the bench..go and watch spanish football u go no say england dey play..if rashford get mind make e enter spain go face ramos na laff i dey laff
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 06, 2021
Jimmyubah2:

Wetin him dey play? All these English hype syndromes.
Him play pass Martenelli sef?
Rashford to Martinelli? Are u mad or u Don't watch football? Or maybe you are just one of those people who opt for live commentary instead of watching football. Even greenwood can't be compared to Martinelli
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by osazsky(m): 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2021
Skmoda360:

Enemies must always show face
i did still rather prefer mbabe neyma debryne than this black chicken that hasnt proven himself..can rashford were a no 9 shirt for france considering d stars on the bench and they won d world cup..rashford cant even make useless england no 9 in a world cup competition..where harry and vardy dey bang in goals..man u only know how to exergerate him..they even said before he gets to 29 he will be graeter than ronaldo that should pass a message..na black mkt price not real value
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by Johnnyplus01k(m): 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2021
Itisallright:
English players with overhype, them sabi sell black market wella... where is Andy Carol, Oxlade Chamberlain, Danny Welbeck, Dele Ali, they always promote one season players....
To add to it, Jack wilshere, ross barkley, Danny rose,Danny Drinkwater,Micah Richard etc

Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by Abusadiq01(m): 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2021
To all football lovers on NL. You can Purchase jerseys for both Home and Away of your favorite club @Pluto Sport Wears ⚽ 09064012426 OR 09045914002

Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2021
Skmoda360:

That guy is more than a player....he has a golden heart...

He's a great personality I'm sure. Great philanthropist I know.

On the pitch, not so much
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by osazsky(m): 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2021
Na so them hype manguire and man u fans when they bought him thought they got van dyrke..spits scam
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 06, 2021
osazsky:
england is amongst the weakest league in the world....most players that migrated to spain become useless ...only ronaldo and messi can play anywhere even in space..see how hazard terrorised england but at real he doesnt make the bench..go and watch spanish football u go no say england dey play..if rashford get mind make e enter spain go face ramos na laff i dey laff

Epl weakest league?? And hazard is the only player you could point to that left England and flopped and that was his own fault, couldn't maintain his fitness, gained more weight etc

I will gv you names of player that were stars at thier league but became useless at England the likes of:
Werner, havertz, morata, bakayoko, jorginho, kepa , pepe, Fred, depay, di Maria, falcao, Tierney.

You want more??

Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by Farki: 3:43pm On Jan 06, 2021
osazsky:

See this rubbish o sad

The Premier League has the highest rates of injury for any league. Players and managers complain frequently about scheduling, no winter breaks and overall aggressive play in the league.

When they have Tyrone Mings stepping on player's faces is that what you want to call weak?
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by Princessogaraya(f): 3:43pm On Jan 06, 2021
congratulations my man
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by Farki: 3:44pm On Jan 06, 2021
Someone7:

He's a great personality I'm sure. Great philanthropist I know.

On the pitch, not so much

Rashford will walk into your first team squad easily.
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by HelpYourself(m): 3:47pm On Jan 06, 2021
Itisallright:
English players with overhype, them sabi sell black market wella... where is Andy Carol, Oxlade Chamberlain, Danny Welbeck, Dele Ali, they always promote one season players....

Pogba too

Where is he ?

Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by osazsky(m): 3:49pm On Jan 06, 2021
Thorgan99:

Epl weakest league?? And hazard is the only player you could point to that left England and flopped and that was his own fault, couldn't maintain his fitness, gained more weight etc

I will gv you names of player that were stars at thier league but became useless at England the likes of:
Werner, havertz, morata, bakayoko, jorginho, kepa , pepe, Fred, depay, di Maria, falcao, Tierney.

You want more??
name one person that left england and his doing well.when u know u are not good .u will be afraid to test youself outside ur house...david silva..de gear...yaya tuore...all came to england and disgraced u..i have nerver seen someone who moved from england to spain and became a star.pls dont menrion ronaldo or messi those once can play in pluto without a ball grow up.if u are good leave ur fathers house and go and prove urself..
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by Angelfrost(m): 3:49pm On Jan 06, 2021
Someone7:

Overrated as usual

You guys just throw words around without knowing their import! Do you even know the meaning of 'Overrated'?!!... That list was compiled by professionals across top European leagues who actually watch these guys play week in week out.

The value of the players are determined based on what they are doing currently, and what they will likely do futuristically (this clearly and obviously eliminates aging players).

So, how exactly is Rashford overrated?!!
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by beejay501: 3:55pm On Jan 06, 2021
OgaRico:

Whoever run this list is highly high in mental disorder.
Félix ahead of Mo Salah and Mané?
Make una no allow me open five fingers face anybody o.
Yeah we don see you liverpudlian.
Considering age and stuffs I think they are right to put Felix ahead of those two .
Wait have you even seen that kid play ?
That kid is football himself cool

Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by osazsky(m): 3:55pm On Jan 06, 2021
Thorgan99:

Rashford overrated?? You think it's easy starting your career at England, playing for a struggling club under clueless and defensive coaches who doesn't improve players and still be relevant for years?? Rashford in psg team playing in the farmers league will give you 50goals a season!!

Calling a man who outshined both mbappe and neymar in the UCL twice overrated??

You need to accept that Rashford is better than both haaland and mbappe cos playing EPL isn't easy!!

You can go ask Werner and havertz!!

when mou was in man u he spent more than pep..dont tell me all d millions and salaries were wasted and didn't improve the team..try use sense na..a team that has a defence that is higher than nigeria budget na average..na wah o.wat becomes of wolves
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by Aflix(m): 3:57pm On Jan 06, 2021
osazsky:
name one person that left england and his doing well.when u know u are not good .u will be afraid to test youself outside ur house...david silva..de gear...yaya tuore...all came to england and disgraced u..i have nerver seen someone who moved from england to spain and became a star.pls dont menrion ronaldo or messi those once can play in pluto without a ball grow up.if u are good leave ur fathers house and go and prove urself..
Suarez
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by osazsky(m): 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2021
Angelfrost:

You guys just throw words around without knowing their import! Do you even know the meaning of 'Overrated'?!!... That list was compiled by professionals across top European leagues who actually watch these guys play week in week out.

The value of the players are determined based on what they are doing currently, and what they will likely do futuristically (this clearly and obviously eliminates aging players).

So, how exactly is Rashford overrated?!!
if them put rashford for ground..put mbabe.put neymar.. or even old Lewandowski wish one u go chose...pls dont lie o.o am a man u fan
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by Jimmyubah2: 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2021
Mrmourinho:

Rashford to Martinelli? Are u mad or u Don't watch football? Or maybe you are just one of those people who opt for live commentary instead of watching football. Even greenwood can't be compared to Martinelli
Yes I am mad and I don't watch football. Hope that answers your question.
Both rashford and greenwood are over hyped piece of English shit.
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by osazsky(m): 4:00pm On Jan 06, 2021
Aflix:
Suarez
and it took years to bring him out..I can go on and on mentioning players that spat on d English league..do u know that Sanchez didn't do well in Spain but became a god in England...asssssnal...and cuz of his exploit man u was paying over 500k every week just to sit on d bench.even common negredo came in was banging in goals and won the epl.that guy wouldn't make a Valencia first team
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by sharpwriter(m): 4:01pm On Jan 06, 2021
Offpoint1:
All these guys putting nude and half naked pics on nairaland, make una pity us naw?
Imagine scrolling through nairaland in the church or office and baaaam!!! nude pics with a very, very big *zz on your screen...

What do you want the usher or co workers to think?

Hmmmn... Concentrate on your worship as long as you are in church, it's only for a few hours.

When you are out of church, you can enjoy nairaland.
Re: Rashford Is Now The World's Most Valuable Footballer At £149 Million by Angelfrost(m): 4:05pm On Jan 06, 2021
osazsky:
if them put rashford for ground..put mbabe.put neymar.. or even old Lewandowski wish one u go chose...pls dont lie o.o am a man u fan

Rashford! Easily!!! ...And, I'm not even a Man United fan.

Reasons are below:

1. Rashford has not played with or around the same quality as the others, yet has continued growing and improving daily even in the midst of average players and a current P.E Teacher... Take a guess at what he would do in the midst of PSG and Bayern quality of players.

2. Rashford has age on his side compared to Lewandoski and Neymar. The latter's consistency is terribly suspect in my honest opinion.

That said... If you ask that I choose between Rashford and Haaland, I will take the Norwegian anytime and any day!!! cool

Any further questions?!! cool

Who Is Nigerias" Greatest Female Footballer: Mercy Or Perpetual? / Israel Adesanya Gets Six-Month Medical Suspension After Blachowicz Defeat / 2018 FIFA Best Awards: Who Voted Who? Revealed!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52