Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

What Qualities Matters Most When Looking For A Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Qualities Matters Most When Looking For A Wife? (290 Views)

What Does It Mean If A Girl Bites Her Lip When Looking At You? / What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? / What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Qualities Matters Most When Looking For A Wife? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 06, 2021
I traveled to my village this festive season and I met this girl who looks humble and simple. I engaged her in a discussion, and was impressed with her intelligence and humility. We have been visiting each other. I like the character I'm seeing so far. She's also a graduate. I've also asked about her family and discovered she's from a good family.

In one of her visits, my elder brother saw her and when she left, I told him I would like to marry her but not so soon. I need to know her very well and also pray about it.

My brother said she's ugly and short and her English not too sound. He asked if I would be proud to introduce her to friends, neighbors, church members in Lagos? I said yes, and that I like her the way she is. I told him that character is the major thing for me. He said I should add beauty and height too, including front and back.

So my question: what qualities matters most when looking for a wife?

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Matters Most When Looking For A Wife? by Tripitaka: 2:23pm On Jan 06, 2021
Character is key, not just in relationships or marriage, but in every other facet of life..
Re: What Qualities Matters Most When Looking For A Wife? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:24pm On Jan 06, 2021
OcVoice:
I traveled to my village this festive season and I met this girl who looks humble and simple. I engaged her in a discussion, and was impressed with her intelligence and humility. We have been visiting each other. I like the character I'm seeing so far. She's also a graduate. I've also asked about her family and discovered she's from a good family.

In one of her visits, my elder brother saw her and when she left, I told him I would like to marry her but not so soon. I need to know her very well and also pray about it.

My brother said she's ugly and short and her English not too sound. He asked if I would be proud to introduce her to friends, neighbors, church members in Lagos? I said yes, and that I like her the way she is. I told him that character is the major thing for me. He said I should add beauty and height too, including front and back.

seems u are serious.As long as shez a gud gal
Re: What Qualities Matters Most When Looking For A Wife? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:25pm On Jan 06, 2021
M0ST GUYS GO FOR UNCULTURED RUDE BEAUTIFUL SHOWBIZ GALZ. . .NA DEM DEY DOUBT SAY EM KIDS BE THEIRZ COZ THEY KN0W WHAT SHEZ CAPABLE OF
Re: What Qualities Matters Most When Looking For A Wife? by Karlifate: 2:31pm On Jan 06, 2021
cheesy grin

Re: What Qualities Matters Most When Looking For A Wife? by Barbsamiin: 2:38pm On Jan 06, 2021
OcVoice:

Your brother says these?
Re: What Qualities Matters Most When Looking For A Wife? by Bennysam: 2:52pm On Jan 06, 2021
OcVoice:

You answers to him say it all , if you’re proud of her as he ask you them go on you don’t need any other consultations

(1) (Reply)

If Heaven Or Hell Is Real, Why Do People Have To Die B4 They Go There? / Why Do Nigerians Glorify Poverty ? / NSE Head Honcho, Oscar Onyema Finally Ties The Knot At 52

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.