Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,956 members, 7,814,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

If Heaven Or Hell Is Real, Why Do People Have To Die B4 They Go There? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Heaven Or Hell Is Real, Why Do People Have To Die B4 They Go There? (287 Views)

What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? / What's That Misconception That People Have About You? / "Heaven Or Hell, None Exist" - Nigerian Lady Rants On Instagram (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Heaven Or Hell Is Real, Why Do People Have To Die B4 They Go There? by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 17, 2021
Of course I know " No one can do so in physical flesh"

But dont you think if we can figure this out without having to die first, it will help the inhabitants of earth for good?

Seeing is believing... No substantial proof for a mortal being to ascertain the realness of heaven or hell... the holy book made only existential proof it exists—but in written form (for Christians particularly) as opposed by some other religion or beliefs.

What if? What if we get to see heaven and hell as living beings rather than in the afterlife? Perhaps if that be the case we can be sure we are not going to return back to where we were before we were born when we die.

It can convincingly help us to strive to make heaven!grin
Re: If Heaven Or Hell Is Real, Why Do People Have To Die B4 They Go There? by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 17, 2021
Righteousness89
Re: If Heaven Or Hell Is Real, Why Do People Have To Die B4 They Go There? by chatinent: 8:22am On Jan 17, 2021
Your first question should be why we die.

We die because of sin. Our first parents sinned, and we inherited that sin.

Your misconception about heaven or hell is another problem.

When people die, they are conscious of nothing. They don't go anywhere. They are not being tormented in hell fire. (Eccl 9: 4 -6).

Hell is simply the common grave of mankind. The doctrine of hell fire is unchristian and supports Satan's plot to label a God of love as though cruel.

People who preach hell fire only want to instill a fear in you not to sin. But aren't people -- even them -- sinning?

We can discuss this at length of you are interested.

The bible teaches of promises for the meek at Rev 21: 3-4. Now think, do those promises apply to heaven or earth?

Surely, the earth! That is to say, people will have to live forever on earth peacefully again...like it was initially designed before Adam and Eve sinned.
Re: If Heaven Or Hell Is Real, Why Do People Have To Die B4 They Go There? by illicit(m): 8:26am On Jan 17, 2021
I don't want to go to heaven or hell, I just wanna die and be buried when it's time....

I think I should be allowed to make my choice

1 Like

Re: If Heaven Or Hell Is Real, Why Do People Have To Die B4 They Go There? by anitabella: 8:28am On Jan 17, 2021
Good question....
Re: If Heaven Or Hell Is Real, Why Do People Have To Die B4 They Go There? by Kriss216: 8:30am On Jan 17, 2021
According to my friend,

If you’re rich and can afford anything you desire, you’re in Heaven.
If you’re poor and broke, you’re in Hell.
Re: If Heaven Or Hell Is Real, Why Do People Have To Die B4 They Go There? by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 17, 2021
Well... was thinking though... when I die I will come back again, reincarnated as Joe Biden's first songrin
Re: If Heaven Or Hell Is Real, Why Do People Have To Die B4 They Go There? by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 17, 2021
It will be unfair to find out that it's all scam in the afterlife... possibly after living the life of a sacred saintgrin

After denying yourself all the pleasures of a carnal life!!
Re: If Heaven Or Hell Is Real, Why Do People Have To Die B4 They Go There? by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 17, 2021
illicit:
I don't want to go to heaven or hell, I just wanna die and be buried when it's time....

I think I should be allowed to make my choice
lol, it seems automatic bro... no options to choose from... they say you will be judged according to your deeds on earth
Re: If Heaven Or Hell Is Real, Why Do People Have To Die B4 They Go There? by 99thEnemy(m): 8:38am On Jan 17, 2021
Kriss216:
According to my friend,

If you’re rich and can afford anything you desire, you’re in Heaven.
If you’re poor and broke, you’re in Hell.

That your Friend the attend God's Kingdom Society baa ? ?
Re: If Heaven Or Hell Is Real, Why Do People Have To Die B4 They Go There? by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 17, 2021
chatinent:
Your first question should be why we die.

We die because of sin. Our first parents sinned, and we inherited that sin.

Your misconception about heaven or hell is another problem.

When people die, they are conscious of nothing. They don't go anywhere. They are not being tormented in hell fire. (Eccl 9: 4 -6).

Hell is simply the common grave of mankind. The doctrine of hell fire is unchristian and supports Satan's plot to label a God of love as though cruel.

People who preach hell fire only want to instill a fear in you not to sin. But aren't people -- even them -- sinning?

We can discuss this at length of you are interested.

The bible teaches of promises for the meek at Rev 21: 3-4. Now think, do those promises apply to heaven or earth?

Surely, the earth! That is to say, people will have to live forever on earth peacefully again...like it was initially designed before Adam and Eve sinned.

Are you saying those who sinned will remain in their graves and be conscious of nothing when they die... while the righteous ones will live forever on earth?
Re: If Heaven Or Hell Is Real, Why Do People Have To Die B4 They Go There? by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 17, 2021
Lalasticlala... help
Re: If Heaven Or Hell Is Real, Why Do People Have To Die B4 They Go There? by chatinent: 8:46am On Jan 17, 2021
BadRadio:
Are you saying those who sinned will remain in their graves and be conscious of nothing when they die... while the righteous ones will live forever on earth?

Yes, and the righteous who died will come back to life..not by reincarnation or afterlife which are unscriptural, but through resurrection!
Re: If Heaven Or Hell Is Real, Why Do People Have To Die B4 They Go There? by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 17, 2021
chatinent:

Yes, and the righteous who died will come back to life..not by reincarnation or afterlife which are unscriptural, but through resurrection!
Sounds like a teaching from JW... biblical hermeneutic

Nice
Re: If Heaven Or Hell Is Real, Why Do People Have To Die B4 They Go There? by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 17, 2021

(1) (Reply)

How Women Insult Themselves / Dating On Social Media / Too Fast Too Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.