Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:36 AM

The Puff Adder We Killed Under My Neighbour's Orange Tree This Morning - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Puff Adder We Killed Under My Neighbour's Orange Tree This Morning (54703 Views)

Rare Orange-Eyed Owl Not Seen For Almost 125 Years Is Spotted In Malaysia (Pics) / The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning / See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Puff Adder We Killed Under My Neighbour's Orange Tree This Morning by WiszyFraud: 8:57pm On Jan 06, 2021
Godsent palliative grin
Re: The Puff Adder We Killed Under My Neighbour's Orange Tree This Morning by Essence20(m): 8:57pm On Jan 06, 2021
Gaboon viper
Re: The Puff Adder We Killed Under My Neighbour's Orange Tree This Morning by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:57pm On Jan 06, 2021
Mm one down many to follow
Re: The Puff Adder We Killed Under My Neighbour's Orange Tree This Morning by remi4ever(m): 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2021
grin
Re: The Puff Adder We Killed Under My Neighbour's Orange Tree This Morning by Kreamie(m): 8:59pm On Jan 06, 2021
It’s called SHEBE in Yoruba.

Pronounced as SHEY-BEY.
Re: The Puff Adder We Killed Under My Neighbour's Orange Tree This Morning by merits(m): 9:03pm On Jan 06, 2021
Hmmn

Re: The Puff Adder We Killed Under My Neighbour's Orange Tree This Morning by rakose1234: 9:03pm On Jan 06, 2021
Kapeter:
Is that really puff adder? Thought its viper.
Puff adder belongs to the viper family.

1 Like

Re: The Puff Adder We Killed Under My Neighbour's Orange Tree This Morning by owprint: 9:05pm On Jan 06, 2021
Slynation:
yea...kinda, new year resolute which is??

Lol.. Even me wey dey pass know the resolution.
My G, you just wanna dodge the bullet grin grin grin
Re: The Puff Adder We Killed Under My Neighbour's Orange Tree This Morning by bluefilm: 9:05pm On Jan 06, 2021
Sweet meat
Re: The Puff Adder We Killed Under My Neighbour's Orange Tree This Morning by Bobotic(m): 9:06pm On Jan 06, 2021
Lala finally shocked shocked shocked

Re: The Puff Adder We Killed Under My Neighbour's Orange Tree This Morning by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2021
THE SNAKE FINE O O
Re: The Puff Adder We Killed Under My Neighbour's Orange Tree This Morning by alphaRego01(m): 9:09pm On Jan 06, 2021
Be like say under ur tree na sambisa forest
Re: The Puff Adder We Killed Under My Neighbour's Orange Tree This Morning by Ramanto(m): 9:10pm On Jan 06, 2021
OP how did you kill it? Stones or stick?
Re: The Puff Adder We Killed Under My Neighbour's Orange Tree This Morning by Drizzy5001(m): 9:11pm On Jan 06, 2021
Charli Charlie is this snake dangerous?
Re: The Puff Adder We Killed Under My Neighbour's Orange Tree This Morning by kennyflames(m): 9:11pm On Jan 06, 2021
Fuckin danger6
Re: The Puff Adder We Killed Under My Neighbour's Orange Tree This Morning by SATANNIST: 9:11pm On Jan 06, 2021
PrimeWatermark:
Prime Watermark Consulting
zzor, poco please come and apply so you stop trolling us on nairaland

1 Like

Re: The Puff Adder We Killed Under My Neighbour's Orange Tree This Morning by AFONJACOW(m): 9:11pm On Jan 06, 2021
Afonjas palliative

1 Like

Re: The Puff Adder We Killed Under My Neighbour's Orange Tree This Morning by Femi316: 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2021
Has anyone inform Lala about this...
micellgevity:
See the snake we killed under my neighbour's orange tree this morning.

I was afraid at first because I know how dangerous this snake is. I had to call some guys to join me. Incidentally, another one was killed less than one hour earlier in the same neighborhood, about 3 houses to where we killed this one, though, bigger than this.

The guys I called to assist also happened to be the ones that killed the first snake. They cut its head and tail and said they would go and sell it for around 4k or so. I don't know it's name in English, but it is called Oka in Yoruba. If it bites person, that person no go live for two minutes on earth.

Aminna Fire fire, food don land. Oya do the needful.
Re: The Puff Adder We Killed Under My Neighbour's Orange Tree This Morning by ibinaboonline: 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2021
The same way they use animated cartoons to make children think lions and cheeters are some kind of friendly comic creatures, that's how they use editing to convince you that snakes are nice slithers just begging you to pet them.
Slynation:

Keep watching"Snake in the city" on Natgeo wild, your orientation About snakes will diminish.....!!

2 Likes

Re: The Puff Adder We Killed Under My Neighbour's Orange Tree This Morning by Lillianbri(f): 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
Oh la,la...what's your name!
Re: The Puff Adder We Killed Under My Neighbour's Orange Tree This Morning by LucemFerre: 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
Oya... all the comment section will be filled with snake experts now
Re: The Puff Adder We Killed Under My Neighbour's Orange Tree This Morning by PrimeWatermark: 9:16pm On Jan 06, 2021
SATANNIST:
zzor, poco please come and apply so you stop trolling us on nairaland

grin grin

Zzor that spends 30k in a single day.
Re: The Puff Adder We Killed Under My Neighbour's Orange Tree This Morning by lavenderjade(m): 9:30pm On Jan 06, 2021
Kapeter:

puff adder belongs to the Viper family

Puff Adder
Gaboon Viper
saw scale Viper
Re: The Puff Adder We Killed Under My Neighbour's Orange Tree This Morning by ozoneymcm: 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2021
Kapeter:
Viper is a group(family) not a species so you are actually right. Puff adder belongs to the family of vipers
Re: The Puff Adder We Killed Under My Neighbour's Orange Tree This Morning by Ameboperoo(m): 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2021
micellgevity:
See the snake we killed under my neighbour's orange tree this morning.

I was afraid at first because I know how dangerous this snake is. I had to call some guys to join me. Incidentally, another one was killed less than one hour earlier in the same neighborhood, about 3 houses to where we killed this one, though, bigger than this.

The guys I called to assist also happened to be the ones that killed the first snake. They cut its head and tail and said they would go and sell it for around 4k or so. I don't know it's name in English, but it is called Oka in Yoruba. If it bites person, that person no go live for two minutes on earth.

Aminna Fire fire, food don land. Oya do the needful.
This is paramọlẹ in yoruba not ọka. Ọka is very gentle but this one is very aggressive
Re: The Puff Adder We Killed Under My Neighbour's Orange Tree This Morning by Ameboperoo(m): 9:46pm On Jan 06, 2021
Kreamie:
It’s called SHEBE in Yoruba.

Pronounced as SHEY-BEY.
No this is paramọlẹ
Re: The Puff Adder We Killed Under My Neighbour's Orange Tree This Morning by hstar: 9:57pm On Jan 06, 2021
Omihanifa:

Bro Its a puff adder (extremely deadly) and very aggressive
sad
The way you described it, you really mean it o
Re: The Puff Adder We Killed Under My Neighbour's Orange Tree This Morning by Axis313(m): 9:57pm On Jan 06, 2021
This is puff adder,it I s called kparamole in Yoruba,oka is viper while shebe that always widen it's neck when under threat is cobra.
Yoruba called it kparamole because it's colour is the same as that of the earth in it's environment.
It's very deadly.
Re: The Puff Adder We Killed Under My Neighbour's Orange Tree This Morning by freemanq(m): 9:58pm On Jan 06, 2021
soonest covid 19 will be killed just like this Snake in jesus Name Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Puff Adder We Killed Under My Neighbour's Orange Tree This Morning by Candycrushy(f): 10:01pm On Jan 06, 2021
tyup:
Gaboon viper.....

Sometimes when I see snakes like this I prefer to go close to it than go close to any 9ja girl
Ahn ahn
What did our girls do this time sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Load The Activation Token On My Conlog Prepaid Meter? / Boy Kills Huge Cobra In Kogi After Invading His House. Photos / Stunning And Rare Mammatus Clouds Form On Argentina Skies (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.