Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,684 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Men: Insist On DNA Test, And Be Shocked By The Number Of Bastards U'll Find ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men: Insist On DNA Test, And Be Shocked By The Number Of Bastards U'll Find ! (246 Views)

Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) / Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? / 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men: Insist On DNA Test, And Be Shocked By The Number Of Bastards U'll Find ! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 06, 2021
It's no longer rocket science. It's quite a pity this will come to the fore in 2021... I have preached about this DNA crap for like a decade ago.

Unfortunately some have woken up from their slumbers.

45% of the worlds population is saturated with bastards* that have no clues they are bastards*

We'll see how the drama unfolds.
Re: Men: Insist On DNA Test, And Be Shocked By The Number Of Bastards U'll Find ! by doggedfighter(f): 2:57pm On Jan 06, 2021
shocked
Re: Men: Insist On DNA Test, And Be Shocked By The Number Of Bastards U'll Find ! by Ryan03(f): 3:11pm On Jan 06, 2021
Let's start with you. You will be shocked that you might be a bastard. Your mum fit don run you local grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men: Insist On DNA Test, And Be Shocked By The Number Of Bastards U'll Find ! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2021
Ryan03:
Let's start with you. You will be shocked that you might be a bastard. Your mum fit don run you local grin
who cares... I m grown now and I dont care...

Hope u know u too... u are one big bastard* grin

1 Like

Re: Men: Insist On DNA Test, And Be Shocked By The Number Of Bastards U'll Find ! by Ryan03(f): 3:21pm On Jan 06, 2021
BadRadio:
who cares... I m grown now and I dont care...

Hope u know u too... u are one big bastard* grin
you said it with so much conviction exactly why your report will never hold water tongue now you can rest from your rants as it shows you are just being a boy cool
Re: Men: Insist On DNA Test, And Be Shocked By The Number Of Bastards U'll Find ! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2021
Ryan03:
you said it with so much conviction exactly why your report will never hold water tongue now you can rest from your rants as it shows you are just being a boy cool
grin

(1) (Reply)

Ikeja Resident / 9 Things You Should Never Post On Any Social Media / Hookup Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.