Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! (10927 Views)

I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni / See This Funny Sanwo-Olu Campaign Poster I Saw In A Danfo Bus Today / Rashida Yahaya Bello Posts About Iftar On Twitter And Got These Replies (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2021
May God help us as a nation
Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2021
South Africa is doing fine

plus other countries.

Nigeria is dead... pentecostal churches and their yahoo GO has finished the rest

Kumuyi
oyedepo
Adeboye
Adefarasin
olukoya
Tb Joshua

With their useless Prophecies.
Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by capitalzero: 6:38pm On Jan 06, 2021
Jimmyubah2:
Stupid white supremacist. Where is the vaccine from Madagascar Africa?
Give me the Madagascar Covid formula please.
Do u check latest stat on covid in Madagascar

Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by budaatum: 6:41pm On Jan 06, 2021
somehow:

china stole what?
Current technology. They specifically intelligently devised strategy to steal it too.

somehow:
seems you dont know the history of china.

The so called oyinbo stole most of the innovations you are seeing today from others.
Yes, past technology.
Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by somehow: 6:51pm On Jan 06, 2021
budaatum:

Current technology. They specifically intelligently devised strategy to steal it too.

Yes, past technology.

Everybody stole from others ideas including the so called "whites".

There is nothing these yellow skins didn't steal, even identity. I don't see them as white cos no one is white.
Nothing is new
Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by budaatum: 7:01pm On Jan 06, 2021
somehow:

Everybody stole from others ideas including the so called "whites".

There is nothing these yellow skins didn't steal, even identity. I don't see them as white cos no one is white.
Nothing is new
We Nigerians have not stolen anything yet and should start!

Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by Ofadaman(m): 7:05pm On Jan 06, 2021
As if we can't contaminate the cocoa , peanut, honey, cashew , palm oil and other raw materials shipped.trom africa to Europe
Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by Malawian(m): 7:06pm On Jan 06, 2021
If you offer am black gbola now, she go change mouth.
Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by ElValiente(m): 7:08pm On Jan 06, 2021
You just produce what you eat and your medication. Chaii blow word.
Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by ElValiente(m): 7:10pm On Jan 06, 2021
Wish we modernize ewe lapalapa grin grin see jabbing grin
Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by rolams(m): 7:10pm On Jan 06, 2021
We produce Dabur toothpaste in Nigeria. Don't tell me it is India product ooo.

Next?

This country is Empty walahi!
Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by gungab(m): 7:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
This is too much grin

Shot fired
Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by Smony: 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2021
Look how our greed n bad government have turn Africans to. What a pity.... Breezes don bloow fauw nyash don open.
Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by johnmartus(m): 7:35pm On Jan 06, 2021
I can swear with my life that the account is belong to one stupid ipob not white
And for your information not all African people buying to white supremacist.

They stolen from africa brought to America a large depots at Europe. Thunder fire you all.
Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by angelfallz(m): 7:36pm On Jan 06, 2021
VaselineCrew:

We are definitely our own worst enemies.

Just look at election cycles... every time, we blacks here in Nigeria have an opportunity to elect a leader, instead of searching for the best, we always pick from amongst the worst cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

and then the tribalism that is worse than any form of racism I've seen

we hate ourselves soo much, we can't even undo what the British did by separating, because, everyone wants to pull the other person/tribe down

have you ever thought that, maybe just maybe, democracy does not suit Africans?

we must find other systems of govt.

Before the coming of the white man, we were ruling ourselves, we were existing. But they came and guess what they turned us inside out. Stole some of our cultural artefacts.
They even went as far as teaching us that Mungo park discovered River Niger, and we in turn taught our children that Mungo Park discovered River Niger.

Please what the white man did to Africa and the black man goes far beyond slavery, colonialism, wealth looting, stoking conflicts amongst tribes. The greatest crime the white man did to us was psychological.
Check very well, amongst the races of the world, Caucasians, Arabs, Asians, Latinos, Blacks, the black race looks confused, lost almost like we are looking for our identity.

The black man has an inferiority complex to the white man.

What i am trying to say is, while that white woman has some points, please know that her race has a hand in the current condition Africa and the black man find himself.

Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by chubinwa(m): 7:50pm On Jan 06, 2021
owobokiri:
Fake account by an utterly brainwashed Nigerian illiterate who can't tell his right from his left... If you make me the president of this God forsaken country for a single day, one of the first things I will do is to ban the uncontrolled consumption of CNN and Fox news and MSNBC and all those outlets that have destroyed the original African thinking in most of our young ones. Self hate can't develop this space! BTW, the Chinese you guys always mention as good examples, started exactly this way; banning western instruments of mind control! You have to believe in yourself before you can achieve! The noisy ebula that wrote those nonsense is obviously suffering from a very rare case of inferiority complex!
Africa, especially Nigeria is irreparable. The system have collapsed beyond remedy. I totally agree with what she said. whether it's a Nigerian under disguise doesn't matter. what matters is the sense in what she said. Religion is killing Africa.
Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by Muna4real(f): 8:14pm On Jan 06, 2021
Wait oh, so all these insults on Africa and their religion is just because some said they won't take vaccine? They are just making this vaccine look and sound suspicious.
Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by Bodyodour: 8:24pm On Jan 06, 2021
Am full of pains

Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2021
angelfallz:

Before the coming of the white man, we were ruling ourselves, we were existing. But they came and guess what they turned us inside out. Stole some of our cultural artefacts.
They even went as far as teaching us that Mungo park discovered River Niger, and we in turn taught our children that Mungo Park discovered River Niger.

Please what the white man did to Africa and the black man goes far beyond slavery, colonialism, wealth looting, stoking conflicts amongst tribes. The greatest crime the white man did to us was psychological.
Check very well, amongst the races of the world, Caucasians, Arabs, Asians, Latinos, Blacks, the black race looks confused, lost almost like we are looking for our identity.

What i am trying to say is, while that white woman has some points, please know that her race has a hand in the current condition Africa and the black man find himself.

They have just started another colonization, it's called new age liberalism.

Africans never see it coming

Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by jumper524(m): 9:08pm On Jan 06, 2021
you are going to borrow money from Europe to buy vaccine in Europe.
just reminds me of a line in power. "if people are set up to fail, they just fail" I think that's the situation African finds themselves already in..

Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by Lovelyperson(m): 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2021
Bodyodour:
The is true. We pray to God to solve our problems when he has already given us the resources(Are we sure we are praying to the right God sef because they are over 500 religions in the world. Pastors keep cashing out from the poor masses. Why didn't they use their healing power to cure this sickness

We will always be at the mercy of the whites if we don't stop all this stupid religious stuffs.

Lalasticlala

The real truth...
Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by talk2hb1(m): 10:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
cry cry cry cry
Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by Litmus: 10:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
If it wasn’t for us your mouth would been smelling like dead rats

Ignorance.

For one thing, primordial Africans, especially Nigerians, were known for their perfect teeth and fresh breaths. Ancestral Nigerians used chewing sticks and charcoal that left their teeth brilliant white and breaths fresh. In addition, they ate healthily. Conversely Europeans suffered from poor mouth hygiene especial after discovering sugar from the new world and later chocolate, tobacco and coffee beans. Even whites today recognize that Africans generally posses better and healthier teeth and gum than whites. Toothpastes are recent, relatively, and do nothing especial significant for Africa in comparisons to whites themselves.

Bet some of you didn’t know that something called "Teeth" grin is listed as an ailment in 18th century Britain and was one of the top ten causes of death along with something called “Cloud in the Lungs” (Tuberculosis).

I know some of you are going to think that the above is beside the point but I don’t beg to differ since if you cannot be truthful or accurate about the simple basics then you’re likely wrong about everything else.

Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 06, 2021
No race is superior or inferior.
Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 06, 2021
angelfallz:

I am black but I don't have an inferiority complex.
Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 06, 2021
chubinwa:
Africa, especially Nigeria is irreparable. The system have collapsed beyond remedy. I totally agree with what she said. whether it's a Nigerian under disguise doesn't matter. what matters is the sense in what she said. Religion is killing Africa.
I am not intellectually inferior to anyone.
Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by Dayoebe(m): 10:31pm On Jan 06, 2021
post=97785861:
Hmmmmmmm, this is deep!

So deep and True
All of us at manna can attest to it
Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2021
budaatum:

We Nigerians have not stolen anything yet and should start!
What can you steal as Budatuum??
Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by The5DME(m): 11:09pm On Jan 06, 2021
Africans were created by the lower level Gods who were spiritual not technological like the ones who created the whites.
Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by HeadShot: 11:16pm On Jan 06, 2021
owobokiri:
Fake account by an utterly brainwashed Nigerian illiterate who can't tell his right from his left... If you make me the president of this God forsaken country for a single day, one of the first things I will do is to ban the uncontrolled consumption of CNN and Fox news and MSNBC and all those outlets that have destroyed the original African thinking in most of our young ones. Self hate can't develop this space! BTW, the Chinese you guys always mention as good examples, started exactly this way; banning western instruments of mind control! You have to believe in yourself before you can achieve! The noisy ebula that wrote those nonsense is obviously suffering from a very rare case of inferiority complex!

Funny how you left the message to attack the messenger.....

With people like you
There is no hope for the shithole
Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by owobokiri(m): 11:24pm On Jan 06, 2021
HeadShot:

Funny how you left the message to attack the messenger.....

With people like you
There is no hope for the shithole
What is the message? Is there any message there? That Africans are primates? If you guys think we're naturally dumb, why do you expect me to understand your message? Can a dumb primate understand or read?
Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by Yuceeluv(f): 12:06am On Jan 07, 2021
Well I don't use any of the above listed toothpastes. I use Darbur Herbal.

More importantly, our forefathers used chewing sticks and charcoal...so aunty rest!

We’ll Construct 400 Dams Before 2019, Says Buhari / Rivers Gov’t To Prosecute Owner Of Collapsed 7-storey Building, Others / FG To End Petrol Subsidy June 2022, World Bank Condemns N2.9tn Funding