Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! (10934 Views)

I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni / See This Funny Sanwo-Olu Campaign Poster I Saw In A Danfo Bus Today / Rashida Yahaya Bello Posts About Iftar On Twitter And Got These Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 07, 2021
Olakunleyakub:
So you don't read to understand again?

If I said We does that means that am generalizing? So you ve forgotten that we can us use We for 2 people, many people and general too? So how does the issue of generalization come to play cos for me to have typed that, it means am not part of those people den how did I generalize if am not part?

Well, the We I used is just for most people not everyone cos I know there are some people who blv so much in themselves and potentials.

Next time, don't try to be clerver by half..a little bit of research will not harm you.

Shalom!
I disagree.
If you don't want to generalize,then you shouldn't use WE in such cases.
It's even pure nonsense to use WE when you are not involved.
You used the pronoun 'WE' in the wrong way.
Is it Google that taught you such nonsense
Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by Broken2020: 9:37am On Jan 07, 2021
owobokiri:

What's the truth?

What she talked about is exactly what we go through in Nigeria.
Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by GodWrites: 10:13am On Jan 07, 2021
Rossintii:

Abeg go and start a productive business and contribute to society, you useless, worthless layabout.

Olodo rabata. Your main problem be say you no get brain.

I love how pained you sound.

Should I direct you to the nearest transformer?
Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by Bahamas95(m): 11:24am On Jan 07, 2021
She may sound annoying to some people but that's the bitter truth......I don't blame her, I blame corrupt so-called leaders in Africa and gullible christians.

But this woman is sounding pained o, it's like she is a victim of Slawormir and his colleagues. Her hatred for Africans is top notch.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by idris646(m): 11:27am On Jan 07, 2021
the woman just pour out the ugly truth show us, yet nothing we go do about am..
na only God go help our matter
Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by supercase1(m): 11:34am On Jan 07, 2021
owobokiri:
Fake account by an utterly brainwashed Nigerian illiterate who can't tell his right from his left... If you make me the president of this God forsaken country for a single day, one of the first things I will do is to ban the uncontrolled consumption of CNN and Fox news and MSNBC and all those outlets that have destroyed the original African thinking in most of our young ones. Self hate can't develop this space! BTW, the Chinese you guys always mention as good examples, started exactly this way; banning western instruments of mind control! You have to believe in yourself before you can achieve! The noisy ebula that wrote those nonsense is obviously suffering from a very rare case of inferiority complex!
I thought APC/buhari were worst not knowing some unknown zombie are worstest cheesy
Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 07, 2021
Bodyodour:
The is true. We pray to God to solve our problems when he has already given us the resources(Are we sure we are praying to the right God sef because they are over 500 religions in the world. Pastors keep cashing out from the poor masses. Why didn't they use their healing power to cure this sickness

We will always be at the mercy of the whites if we don't stop all this stupid religious stuffs.

Lalasticlala

Lol. Look at the ignorant and unexposed idiot you quote just to sate the colomentality you are born with and are doing nothing to reject.

That hateful and supremacist nitw1t wants to talk about dental care. Well you should know, if culturally well-calibrated, Nigerians have used 'pako' (herbal stick) to clean their mouth for decades.

We must be doing something thing right because many privileged Britons and westerners, upon their myriads of toothpastes , have terrible denture, crooked, small, weak and brown teeth.

Meanwhile Nigerians and Africans, except those lazy about personal hygiene, have straight, big, even, healthy and crystal white teeth.

You will never be part of the solution if you think everything others do is better whereas you have already bettered them but do not have the awareness or self-pride to note this.
Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by Rrex99(m): 11:44am On Jan 07, 2021
The woman behind that handle sound like a Nigerian
Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 07, 2021
This one shock me
Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 07, 2021
budaatum:

We Nigerians have not stolen anything yet and should start!
we can't because we don't have sense. Even the small small change some guys are collecting from white women after saving them from depression and loneliness, you see our own EFCC chasing them, arresting them so that they can line them up, snap them and post on Instagram for their white masters to see and pat them on the back.
Russians and Chinese are Kings of hacking and scamming, how many Chinese scammer have you seen their picture?
Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by budaatum: 3:58pm On Jan 07, 2021
Nuel4:
we can't because we don't have sense. Even the small small change some guys are collecting from white women after saving them from depression and loneliness, you see our own EFCC chasing them, arresting them so that they can line them up, snap them and post on Instagram for their white masters to see and pat them on the back.
Russians and Chinese are Kings of hacking and scamming, how many Chinese scammer have you seen their picture?

We are getting sense small small. See now that you have joined us as plus one.

Be patient. Million mile journeys start with one mind.
Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by budaatum: 4:00pm On Jan 07, 2021
HellVictorinho:

It is those that are not aware of the truth concerning the relevance of the black race that believe in the nonsense that she said.
I am not one of them.
I know that Africans hugely contribute to the development of science and technology.
They hugely contribute to the development of medicine and medical practices.
They hugely contribute to food production.
They hugely contribute to sports and entertainment.
They hugely contribute to the making, interpretation and enforcement of laws in countries across the world.
They hugely contribute to the generation and distribution of electricity in countries across the world.
They hugely contribute to the production of petroleum and petroleum products.
They hugely contribute to the beautification of the environment in countries across the world.
So,nobody can convince me with nonsense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We, have hugely.......
Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2021
budaatum:

We, have hugely.......
Yeah,we have hugely contributed,
we hugely contribute,
And we are still contributing hugely......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 07, 2021
budaatum:

We are getting sense small small. See now that you have joined us as plus one.

Be patient. Million mile journeys start with one mind.
That bolded statement was baseless.
Re: I Saw This On Twitter And Its Fucking True! by alphaNomega: 7:52pm On Jan 08, 2021
Oharina:

If any white man should read this u wrote, he will laugh at your stupidity. You have low mentality ahswear. Self hate.
You write too silly for one with presumed high mentality.

Dunce

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bayelsa Police Commissioner Refuses To Retire. - "Im Telling You I'm Not Going!" / You Are Jittery, PDP Tells APC over INEC Server hacking allegations / Coalition Of Nigeria Entertainers To Protest Against Babatunde Fowler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.