Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

No Need To Waste Your Time On DNA When U Can - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Need To Waste Your Time On DNA When U Can (254 Views)

My Patiance with Her Has Turned To Waste Of Time / This Is How To Waste Money On A Meal You Can't Finish [Picture] / 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Need To Waste Your Time On DNA When U Can by kenzysmith: 5:31pm On Jan 06, 2021
No need to go for DNa test, just look at your children the one that does not carry ur face non of your family but that of your wife, select them out and ask ur wife am going to take the one you have selected for DNA if she no weak make I know y. it has work out in my area with even going for the test this man wife confess on the spot

Re: No Need To Waste Your Time On DNA When U Can by cristy149: 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2021
dey there dey sleep ontop bicycle
unless the child exhibit the same behaviour as the father and facial structure at the same time, then DNA test is sure

(1) (Reply)

Babajide Sanwo Olu Is The Best Governor So Far / Simple But Complex / 9 Things You Should Never Post On Any Social Media At All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.