Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples (79275 Views)

How To Get Rid Of Oily Skin On The Face / How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples / Clear Your Face From Pimples And Eczema Using Bitterleaf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by Horoyeencar: 10:30pm On Jan 04, 2016
I know somepeople would take this as play**but those who knows what it means to have darkspots in the face wudnt.. Please who can tell me the best treatment to remove darkspots from a chocolate skinned person, D darkspots are left as a resukt of pimples mark.. I have teied all i know. But none seems to be working.. I have also decided to resulting in chemical peels but dont know weda it is advisable.. Please help a brother out.. So my confidence level can increase... Mr. Seun please help move this to front page.. So people can really suggest... Thanks in advance

5 Likes

Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by themonk(m): 10:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
Horoyeencar:
I know somepeople would take this as play**but those who knows what it means to have darkspots in the face wudnt.. Please who can tell me the best treatment to remove darkspots from a chocolate skinned person, D darkspots are left as a resukt of pimples mark.. I have teied all i know. But none seems to be working.. I have also decided to resulting in chemical peels but dont know weda it is advisable.. Please help a brother out.. So my confidence level can increase... Mr. Seun please help move this to front page.. So people can really suggest... Thanks in advance!!
Lalasticlala
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by Ojestas(m): 11:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
Get good "Eyin Aro" if u know it. .Apply it every morning and night. When Bathing, don't use sponge on your face. Then, whenever u sweat, try and wash your face and make it clean. .A friend did that and his face is now very smooth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by preciousMI1(f): 11:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
ok

1 Like

Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by durubrian(m): 11:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
don't be shy.... show us a picture of your face and we would find a solution for you ... unless you wan try "TORTOISE SHIT"

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by chefdoeuvre: 11:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
Neo medrol by pfizer

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
There are a million problem rocking the world right now and I am sure your dark spot isn't one of them.

You are a guy for God's sake.As long as you dress clean and look smart,no one will notice.

if you make enough money,not only the dark spot of your face but the dark spot of your life will disappear.

216 Likes 17 Shares

Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by HonourablePomk: 11:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
Rubbish. Soo yiur confidence level can increase. Your mate are looking for money you are looking for confidence to toast. Gerrahere mehn

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by Anaskie(m): 11:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
No idea.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by teekrackz(m): 11:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
Expert advice pls
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by kelvinklein219(m): 11:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
Goan peel it
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by winner01(m): 11:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
okay
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by TOBIWHITE(m): 11:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
Horoyeencar:
I know somepeople would take this as play**but those who knows what it means to have darkspots in the face wudnt.. Please who can tell me the best treatment to remove darkspots from a chocolate skinned person, D darkspots are left as a resukt of pimples mark.. I have teied all i know. But none seems to be working.. I have also decided to resulting in chemical peels but dont know weda it is advisable.. Please help a brother out.. So my confidence level can increase... Mr. Seun please help move this to front page.. So people can really suggest... Thanks in advance

buy clearzit... It should work

1 Like

Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by biggboy(m): 11:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
Make I wake up first..

3 Likes

Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by Annruby: 11:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
you can use iron sponge to scrub ur face.

12 Likes

Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by StepTwo: 11:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
use Vaginal juice and thank me later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by Psalm18: 11:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
Don't.
Me thinks you should leave it.
How old are you?
I had a cousin who through puberty had breakouts and once he got to adulthood,it cleared

Sometimes hormones mess people up

Alternatively visit a dermatologist in good hospital nairaland is the last place to seek this sort of advice.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by Kingzy4pep(m): 11:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
chefdoeuvre:
Neo medrol by pfizer
Seconded.

1 Like

Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by ChappyChase: 11:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
Use cashew water....

4 Likes

Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by watered(m): 11:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
You don't need to remove them. Just have cool money and those marks will be invisible to the people who behold your face.

#MyVerdict

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by queenstll(f): 11:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
Annruby:
All these wicked girls everywhere

6 Likes

Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by Nurry: 11:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
Annruby:

Wicked pikin cheesy grin grin

5 Likes

Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by Pebcak: 11:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
angry
just leave it and dont bother urself bout it

[img]http://i./xT77Y0aCHDO2NYhrVK.gif[/img]

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by BruzMoney(m): 11:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
I can't remember being a Doctor ooh. visit a dermatologist or wipe with a strong Acid

5 Likes

Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by preciousMI1(f): 11:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
Horoyeencar:

which one is chemical peels?

just don't abuse any drug PLEASE I beg you. once they prescribe any one for u here go to your doctor to confirm because what worked for AIRFORCE 1 may not work for VIVIANBLOG

2 Likes

Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 11:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
Use FUNBACT A....apply to ur face morning and Night for 3 to 4 weeks....it works alot for mhe and others....if it doesnt works for u after a month....my friend....may be thats ur kadara

6 Likes

Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by StepTwo: 11:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
Annruby:

that is forced bleaching

2 Likes

Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 11:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
Use FUNBACT A....apply to ur face morning and Night for 3 to 4 weeks....it works alot for mhe and others....they are seling it 200naira
Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by Reeebirth(m): 11:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
My brother was once a victim of this, when he tender his problem to his chemistry lecturer currently in saudi arabia he was told to look for a good bleaching cream dat contains chemicals like hydroquinone and rest of it. And it works for him. No harm in trying brother....

1 Like

Re: How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples by preciousMI1(f): 11:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
Annruby:

annruby of life.... in 2016 u haff to be nicer than this cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

81-Year-Old Russian Grandma Comes Back To Life 7Hours After Being Declared Dead / Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) / Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.