Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) (22858 Views)

Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing / I Need You Opinion On This Please / Nigerian Man Blasts His Mom, Calls Her A Liar, Manipulator And Home Breaker. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by Hathor5(f): 11:06pm On Jan 06, 2021
maynia:

And I hope you even give birth, before we start talking about DNA or not wink

Infertile hoes say the MOST.

We already started talking about DNA tests last year but you still can't afford one. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 06, 2021
Hathor5:

We already started talking about DNA tests last year but you still can't afford one. grin

I can't afford to raise a BASTARD neither grin

Bro code will source money for me tongue

How are you sure you gon give birth?

3 Likes

Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by AdeifofGod: 11:07pm On Jan 06, 2021
Solution: When you must have failed to ascertain for sure that the kid is yours, men, please remain calm and try again somewhere else. The probability of a misinformed lab technologist handling your case may eventually cause you to break your home. Revalidate that outcome in separate centres.

Misinformed laboratory technologist undecided

1 Like

Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by Hathor5(f): 11:07pm On Jan 06, 2021
maynia:

I can't afford to raise a BASTARD neither grin

You can't even afford to raise a puppy. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 06, 2021
Hathor5:

You can't even afford to raise a puppy. grin

Whatever.

But that DNA test I will get it cheesy
Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by Yankee101: 11:08pm On Jan 06, 2021
Abeg send your DNA to the US for authentic we'll do it for you at 150k per child. Swap 3 cotton buds on the inside cheeks of the father, and 3 for the child. Put in separate envelops and mail em to us
Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by andyanders: 11:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

I fit bet my balls say 80 percent of first child in a family nor be the husband get am
Truly on point. Taking last shot from their ex, do result to the subject matter. Only women know who get their pikin. Fear some women. I know of a guy who got 5 kids from his present wife, but he is not aware those kids belong to him. The first boy is a replica of her last ex b4 marriage.

I cannot tell the guy what is hidden. To me, he never fathered any of the five kids.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by InvertedHammer: 11:20pm On Jan 06, 2021
/
Simple test for apologetic simps talking about trust.

Put a hidden cam to monitor activities. Unlock your phone and place it where your wife will see it.

Then watch TRUST at work.

/

1 Like

Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by writeprof(m): 11:20pm On Jan 06, 2021
My worry is if this DNA is 100 per cent foolproof. Imagine a man killing himself because DNA tests conducted due to Canadian immigration revealed that 2 out 3 children were not his own.
Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by Kestolove(m): 11:22pm On Jan 06, 2021
maynia:

No matter how expensive it is, raising a BASTARD will be more expensive, even a billionaire can't afford it
it's more than 30% only in d east we HV ova 40%
Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by Freksy(m): 11:25pm On Jan 06, 2021
cassyrooy:
Many of us are clicking and commenting about this new social anomaly that has come to the fore because of the recent saga with late Mr Tunde, his estranged wife, Mrs Moyo and the former FCMB MD, Adam Nuhu, as well as other cases we've read on the cyber spaces regarding infidelity.

Opinions are diverse but the question remains, what solution does paternity testing offers in a union?

1. It unearth fraudulent women and their deceitful ways: any man, out of choice and/or suspicion that something isn't right can get a test done to ascertain whether he has any direct biological relationship with his wife's birth. This will help put him in the know as to how to manage situations arising and/or linked to a situation of infidelity, betrayal of trust, fraud by his wife, or a possible scenario of baby swapping.

Solution: When you must have failed to ascertain for sure that the kid is yours, men, please remain calm and try again somewhere else. The probability of a misinformed lab technologist handling your case may eventually cause you to break your home. Revalidate that outcome in separate centres.

2. Run maternity tests too to ascertain for sure the child belongs to your spouse: paternity fraud and testing is a very sensitive issue, therefore, as a man who wants to know the truth, don't take a fraction of what exist as truth by conducting only a DNA test for yourself and then exclude the woman who birthed that child. Once you have established that your spouse is the mother but you're not the father, she has a clear case to answer and that is where next-to-confirmation of cheating and adultery may come in.

Solution: don't hastily conclude, gather impeccable proof that you're not the father but your spouse is the mother. There you have trapped her and telling you the truth will become easier.

3. When both paternity and maternity tests fails, then you have the hospital and delivery team to answer as to why you or your spouse share no direct biological relationship with the child: there are plenty reasons why a paternity test may fail, and cheating may not be directly the cause, so watch your handling of the issue and investigate properly before making unwarranted and provocative accusations.

Solution: paternity tests seeks to unravel the truth and the truth is a very complicated thing to understand. We know of baby factories where people go to buy babies in Nigeria, we also know that the tendencies for people to buy children based on their sexes are other forms of premeditated crimes in Nigeria. Therefore, seek the truth, and the total truth which can also be found in cases where nurses engage in switching babies of opposite sexes and then collecting money for thee illicit endeavour.

4. Paternity fraud vindicates or allay fears of the unknown: we all know that not all cheating women authenticate their infidelity with a child, but where you can genuinely prove that the children belongs to you and your spouse, your mind should as quickly as possible return to your marriage, to work on your insecurities and other marital issues in other not to give room for eventually problems.

Solution: sue that institution that out of their negligence has put you and your wife under intense financial drain, emotionally traumatizing endeavour and get justice for those who went home without verifying the biological identity of their offspring. Also, to unearth the criminal culprits perpetrating these crimes.

Therefore, men and women, do not stand against paternity/maternity tests if you know you've not committed any marital infractions, rather stand down and let the suspecting spouse carry own with his/her investigation, you never can tell, you may not be at fault but someone has explanations to give to you and this may be another experience altogether.

For the women, it hurts when you are seen as someone who had done the worst thing on earth, if you love that child, or any child in your union, please always do the right thing. Don't cheat when you're cheated up, rather be bold enough to walk away. Cheating out of revenge will eventually bring more problems than your intended revenge seeking. And also, please women, terminate every thread connecting you to any ex no matter what. Focus on your new life no matter how challenging and do not listen to friends who may come with good revelations buy bad intentions towards your marital life.

For men, please, stop legitimizing infidelity in marriages, whether in private or social media, you expose yourself to horrors and pain when you do.

Stand against infidelity and kick at it with all sincerity to help allay the fears that you may one day join them.

Please, kindly note that these are my personal takes on this trending issue and may be subject to readers evaluation and scrutiny.
Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by humilitypays(m): 11:26pm On Jan 06, 2021
WoundedLamb:
I don't know about women. I can't speak for them. But if I were a lady and my husband comes back asking for paternity test on our kids, I know for sure that marriage would never remain the same again regardless of how hard I try. There's simply no better way to plant the seed of distrust than making such a request.
why should a reasonable man discuss DNA testing with his wife

You do it discretely for your own consumption.

Everything must not be discussed on a round table with your spouse, forget all those nonsense motivational speakers and marriage counselors talk, Na yeye talk.

Some thing you take silent action without letting your wife know.

I like my way sha. Do I even have time to talk much to talk of sitting down to be discussing this kind thing undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by t00dugged(f): 11:36pm On Jan 06, 2021
Even the ones pricing gonorrhea injection and telling chemist man to "cut dose for me" are here making mouth. grin grin grin.

If una like make una go dey find where dem dey do DNA testing for 50k grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by osazsky(m): 11:49pm On Jan 06, 2021
cassyrooy:
Many of us are clicking and commenting about this new social anomaly that has come to the fore because of the recent saga with late Mr Tunde, his estranged wife, Mrs Moyo and the former FCMB MD, Adam Nuhu, as well as other cases we've read on the cyber spaces regarding infidelity.

Opinions are diverse but the question remains, what solution does paternity testing offers in a union?

1. It unearth fraudulent women and their deceitful ways: any man, out of choice and/or suspicion that something isn't right can get a test done to ascertain whether he has any direct biological relationship with his wife's birth. This will help put him in the know as to how to manage situations arising and/or linked to a situation of infidelity, betrayal of trust, fraud by his wife, or a possible scenario of baby swapping.

2. Run maternity tests too to ascertain for sure the child belongs to your spouse: paternity fraud and testing is a very sensitive issue, therefore, as a man who wants to know the truth, don't take a fraction of what exist as truth by conducting only a DNA test for yourself and then exclude the woman who birthed that child. Once you have established that your spouse is the mother but you're not the father, she has a clear case to answer and that is where next-to-confirmation of cheating and adultery may come in.

Solution: don't hastily conclude, gather impeccable proof that you're not the father but your spouse is the mother. There you have trapped her and telling you the truth will become easier.

3. When both paternity and maternity tests fails, then you have the hospital and delivery team to answer as to why you or your spouse share no direct biological relationship with the child: there are plenty reasons why a paternity test may fail, and cheating may not be directly the cause, so watch your handling of the issue and investigate properly before making unwarranted and provocative accusations.

Solution: paternity tests seeks to unravel the truth and the truth is a very complicated thing to understand. We know of baby factories where people go to buy babies in Nigeria, we also know that the tendencies for people to buy children based on their sexes are other forms of premeditated crimes in Nigeria. Therefore, seek the truth, and the total truth which can also be found in cases where nurses engage in switching babies of opposite sexes and then collecting money for thee illicit endeavour.

4. Paternity fraud vindicates or allay fears of the unknown: we all know that not all cheating women authenticate their infidelity with a child, but where you can genuinely prove that the children belongs to you and your spouse, your mind should as quickly as possible return to your marriage, to work on your insecurities and other marital issues in other not to give room for eventually problems.

Solution: sue that institution that out of their negligence has put you and your wife under intense financial drain, emotionally traumatizing endeavour and get justice for those who went home without verifying the biological identity of their offspring. Also, to unearth the criminal culprits perpetrating these crimes.

Therefore, men and women, do not stand against paternity/maternity tests if you know you've not committed any marital infractions, rather stand down and let the suspecting spouse carry own with his/her investigation, you never can tell, you may not be at fault but someone has explanations to give to you and this may be another experience altogether.

For the women, it hurts when you are seen as someone who had done the worst thing on earth, if you love that child, or any child in your union, please always do the right thing. Don't cheat when you're cheated up, rather be bold enough to walk away. Cheating out of revenge will eventually bring more problems than your intended revenge seeking. And also, please women, terminate every thread connecting you to any ex no matter what. Focus on your new life no matter how challenging and do not listen to friends who may come with good revelations buy bad intentions towards your marital life.

For men, please, stop legitimizing infidelity in marriages, whether in private or social media, you expose yourself to horrors and pain when you do.

Stand against infidelity and kick at it with all sincerity to help allay the fears that you may one day join them.

Please, kindly note that these are my personal takes on this trending issue and may be subject to readers evaluation and scrutiny.
nice write up .bitchess slay queens..yahoo brosbisky followers with empty head that carrirs striaght bone hair for nothing will be ranting the day ny husband tries anything dna i am getting out of the house tell them o mumu peopleu

1 Like

Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by osazsky(m): 11:51pm On Jan 06, 2021
WoundedLamb:
I don't know about women. I can't speak for them. But if I were a lady and my husband comes back asking for paternity test on our kids, I know for sure that marriage would never remain the same again regardless of how hard I try. There's simply no better way to plant the seed of distrust than making such a request.
he doesnt need to tell u..all he needs is d child hair or nail and himself..only illitrate men and simps will turn it to songs before doing d test

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by Splitmind: 11:54pm On Jan 06, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

The aim is to villify women. If you are so passionate about infidelity how come men are not held to the same standards.

Because men aren't the ones getting pregnant and passing off another woman's child as the man's own for financial gain.
Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by osazsky(m): 12:03am On Jan 07, 2021
Splitmind:

Because men aren't the ones getting pregnant and passing off another woman's child as the man's own for financial gain.
kia
Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by Wunna: 12:33am On Jan 07, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Didn't egbon Tunde trust his wife? The earlier you realize women capitalizes on their spouse's trust to cheat the better for you.

2 Likes

Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by Wunna: 12:34am On Jan 07, 2021
debbydams:
me too..
You that was thinking with your pussy moments ago. Now you want in
Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by Wunna: 12:37am On Jan 07, 2021
BstOLADsn:
So na this DNA Matter we go talk forget say we get bad leaders for Nigerian?
Where has talking about bad leaders taken you to? At least a bad government is better than realizing you've been raising another man's child in the same bad government till you find out when they are adults
Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by emiye(m): 12:51am On Jan 07, 2021
Before even doing DNA testing, sometimes blood group and genotype testing can increase the likelihood of paternity determination, for those who can't afford the cost of DNA testing. If a man has an AB+ blood group and wife is O+, if the son is AB, the likelihood the father is the parent is higher, although not as reliable as a DNA testing. If both partners are AA and the "offspring" is AS, then there is a foul play. Or both partners blood group O and offspring is blood group AB, may be a DNA is not really necessary to tell there is a foul play.

2 Likes

Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by adeniyisamuel59(m): 1:31am On Jan 07, 2021
All the ladies' hands are weak now, they can't type anything.
Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by Emk5556: 1:33am On Jan 07, 2021
Most of this stories are cooked up just to cause traffic on ones blog and most are being sponsored by satanist to make marriage look vain but believe me; wether man exists or not; God remains God. More stories worse than this will pop up this end of days.
Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by WetSmoke: 2:43am On Jan 07, 2021
Make I go open DNA testing facility, time to cash out. Buy wait, Oh it's all mouth grin
Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by madridsta007(m): 4:02am On Jan 07, 2021
WoundedLamb:

No man will do that test with the knowledge of the wife when they can simply take the child to a barbing saloon and take the hair and run the test.
Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by Harmlesspill(m): 5:17am On Jan 07, 2021
Roadsidetaylaw:

Bros remeber say ur mama sef born first pikin
Yes and doesn't change the truth!
Re: Women, DNA Testing Is Not A Home Breaker: It Can Vindicate You (opinion) by debbydams(f): 6:16am On Jan 07, 2021
Wunna:

You that was thinking with your pussy moments ago. Now you want in
may God hav mercy on u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Decide Not To Apologize For Offending Me / As A Husband, Or Wife, Who Will You Make Your Next Of Kin / A Man And A Woman Can Never Be Equal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.