Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,313 members, 7,819,066 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Is The Male Child More Important Than The Female Child In This Modern Age - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is The Male Child More Important Than The Female Child In This Modern Age (25162 Views)

Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? / Female Child Is More Valuable Than Male Child – Reno Omokri / Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The Male Child More Important Than The Female Child In This Modern Age by lovelybugs(f): 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2021
It honestly depends on your belief.
But if we're being completely logical, A good female child is equal to a good male child.

Biological differences aside, there's literally nothing that one can do that the other can't.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The Male Child More Important Than The Female Child In This Modern Age by Uyi168: 6:58pm On Jan 07, 2021
NextD18:
Feel free to argue or twist it the way you want, it won't change the fact that the male child is more valued then the female child.

Most parents have ended up birthing 10 kids because they were looking for male child.

The ability birth a male child proves a very fertile womb.

I think in this context, we need to deferentiate between whats valueble and what's important

2 Likes

Re: Is The Male Child More Important Than The Female Child In This Modern Age by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 07, 2021
Leshurr:

You won't be the first. Arsenate, ericsmith, genq, generationz and Frustrated007
..have also been victims to her incessant stalking, trolling and obsession (although with multiple accounts).
When she accused me of being ericsmith this morning I knew there was indeed something wrong upstairs. Here: https://www.nairaland.com/5904139/when-own-mother-puts-pressure/3#97802357

Really? Interesting. Thank you.
Re: Is The Male Child More Important Than The Female Child In This Modern Age by CHoccolaTE: 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Be bold to type her moniker together na,

If I am she, and she is me, why are you scared of properly typing her moniker out cheesy
grin
The guy is just an attention seeker he doesn't even believe the crap he is typing.

4 Likes

Re: Is The Male Child More Important Than The Female Child In This Modern Age by CHoccolaTE: 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2021
solmusdesigns:

I said obligations, why not ask which obligation before concluding

Sorry, what obligations?
Re: Is The Male Child More Important Than The Female Child In This Modern Age by mutter(f): 9:16pm On Jan 07, 2021
A female child is just as good as a male child.
However for the lineage to continue a male is needed.
TmAs long as it remains so in a culture... There is always the desire to have a male.
Re: Is The Male Child More Important Than The Female Child In This Modern Age by Biglittlelois(f): 9:38pm On Jan 07, 2021
Leshurr:

You won't be the first. Arsenate, ericsmith, genq, generationz and Frustrated007
..have also been victims to her incessant stalking, trolling and obsession (although with multiple accounts).
When she accused me of being ericsmith this morning I knew there was indeed something wrong upstairs. Here: https://www.nairaland.com/5904139/when-own-mother-puts-pressure/3#97802357

Who is this one again? So now I am also poco to you? I wonder where they bring out all of you with high level paranoia from...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Male Child More Important Than The Female Child In This Modern Age by Biglittlelois(f): 9:43pm On Jan 07, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

I wasn't going to. You were the one that stalked and quoted me on multiple threads.

Though I must say that on initial observation, you seem to have a somewhat ...umm... different psychological profile. You would make an interesting psychological study. I may continue to observe your behaviour on NL; without quoting you of course, just as you requested.

Just noticed this and I want to clear the air cos some funny personalities have started projecting the bolded as what I do, and saying I'm different monikers

First off, I quoted your comment on this thread cos it had a correlation with our argument on the other thread, no more, no less, I wasn't stalking you

I'm not down for any drama this year abeg.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is The Male Child More Important Than The Female Child In This Modern Age by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 07, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Just noticed this and I want to clear the air cos some funny personalities have started projecting the bolded as what I do, and saying I'm different monikers

First off, I quoted your comment on this thread cos it had a correlation with our argument on the other thread, no more, no less, I wasn't stalking you

I'm not down for any drama this year abeg.

Ok. Noted. Incident over and forgotten.
Re: Is The Male Child More Important Than The Female Child In This Modern Age by pocohantas(f): 9:47pm On Jan 07, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Who is this one again? So now I am also poco to you? I wonder where bring out all of you with high level paranoia from...

All of who? Funny you guys are yet to notice these accounts are run by the same person. Some are run as females, all high-profiled submissive women married to rich husbands. Their job is to create threads that fuels gender debates.

They even go as far as creating alternatives to troll specific handles and pass it off as you. There was one they were using to troll Buka and still telling her it was me. I personally reported my supposed alternate. grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is The Male Child More Important Than The Female Child In This Modern Age by Juliusmomoh: 9:57pm On Jan 07, 2021
The bible say "blessed are you among woman"... Note dat
Re: Is The Male Child More Important Than The Female Child In This Modern Age by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 07, 2021
Patriarchy001:
As usual, quoting herself to quench all suspicions grin grin

@RisenPhoenix1 open your eyes.

All these intrigues are too much for me. I simply answer whenever I'm mentioned. I almost never even bother looking at the monicker.

One thing though, from a casual observation, I don't think Pocohantas has any other monicker here; certainly not Biglittlelois. Their writing style is distinct and their personalities seem different. I could be wrong though, since I've not gone through enough of their posts to be certain. In any case, it doesn't matter. They can comment under any of the monickers they like. It's their choice and does not bother me in the least.

Ok, I've seen the "ignore" trend. But I don't think it's a common trait, just copy cat activity. You see, people who are unable to continue a debate usually ignore their debaters as a way of getting out without loss of face. Sort of like "I'm leaving because you're not worth arguing with, not because you won" statement. It happens often on NL, and it doesn't mean that everyone who says it is the same person.
Re: Is The Male Child More Important Than The Female Child In This Modern Age by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 07, 2021
Patriarchy001:

Even a JS1 student can change writing style to fool those who want to be fooled.
Don't worry, when BRATISLAVA starts stalking you out of nowhere, your eye go clear. Just don't think you've heard the last of pocohantas sorry biglittlelois. She will create a brand new account for you just as she created Breaststroke for genq.
You never jam.

I don't think writing styles are that easy to change consistently, but thanks for the heads up bro. I'll stay alert. Though what someone can do with a hundred monickers that they cannot do with only one, I can't think of. Personally, I have a very high tolerance for trolls anyway, and there is very little that sticks to my thick skin. So if they start female-scolding at me from all sides, I'll just tactically retreat with plenty of grace and no shame. Lol.
Re: Is The Male Child More Important Than The Female Child In This Modern Age by BRATISLAVA: 8:24am On Jan 08, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

I don't think writing styles are that easy to change consistently, but thanks for the heads up bro. I'll stay alert. Though what someone can do with a hundred monickers that they cannot do with only one, I can't think of. Personally, I have a very high tolerance for trolls anyway, and there is very little that sticks to my thick skin. So if they start female-scolding at me from all sides, I'll just tactically retreat with plenty of grace and no shame. Lol.

It would be surprising if you take that submission with seriousness.

The fellow has so many monikers it uses in illogical suspicions of other monikers. It has changed its writing style so many times, but its message is always the same.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Vegetable Soup With Bitter Leaves And Water Leaves. / Do You Think Married Women Should Tender Their Salaries To Their Husbands? / 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.