Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. (12701 Views)

I Bleeped My Female Lecturers When I Was In School / How I Bleeped My Landlady's Daughter Till She Cum.. / How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:53am On Jan 07, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
bro complete your job nah wink she will be sweeter now wink
God forbid, even if she is the last woman in the world, at time i will just be sad for no just reason,and i will be like what is making me sad,and boom flash back of the ungodly scene will just apear to my head back, or when ever am too happy, a voice will be ringing my head, is something not missing, dont celebrate yet,it will begin to disturb me,and i will be like what is missing, boom!! the ungodly flashback, i can't be happy 100% because when ever am very happy, i usually check my life alround to see if everything is ok,and every i check the scene/guilt appears, i will forever hate myself for this likewise my aunt..
Re: I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. by SavageResponse(m): 11:02am On Jan 07, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
on her back, i then tried to open her leg, but she tighten it,i finaly used my whole might and open her thighs,then she moaned a little,she was begining to look tensed, i proceded and removed her pant, i almost frozed from what i was seeing it was like a dream,i immidately brought out my dick and placed it on he kitty and she shooked,i was moving my jnr all round her kitty to find a way to enter but i could not, i tried all i could,after some secs of trying and failing she then get up and wanted to leave, i immidately followed her and grabed her ass but she scolded me,then i came back to my senses, fast foward, she is now married with 3 kids, and her husband is now my good friend, each time i remember what transpired between me and his wife am always feeling guilty and it affecting, i just feel like i should open up to someone, but who would that be.. i need help guys..

There nothing to confess here since technically speaking nothing happened
Re: I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. by Anfield247(m): 11:03am On Jan 07, 2021
Guy, I love listening to lies when I know the truth already. U said u open her legs with ur super-man strength, fine! You use ur prick take find the hole, u no see am, abi?
Re: I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. by bomasek(m): 11:07am On Jan 07, 2021
Bro let it go as nothing happened.
Re: I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. by Liposure: 12:07pm On Jan 07, 2021
RealEzee:
those aunties of ours ehnnn , it is well Sha
some aunties ought to be languishing in jail by now
Re: I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. by humilitypays(m): 1:38pm On Jan 07, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
on her back, i then tried to open her leg, but she tighten it,i finaly used my whole might and open her thighs,then she moaned a little,she was begining to look tensed, i proceded and removed her pant, i almost frozed from what i was seeing it was like a dream,i immidately brought out my dick and placed it on he kitty and she shooked,i was moving my jnr all round her kitty to find a way to enter but i could not, i tried all i could,after some secs of trying and failing she then get up and wanted to leave, i immidately followed her and grabed her ass but she scolded me,then i came back to my senses, fast foward, she is now married with 3 kids, and her husband is now my good friend, each time i remember what transpired between me and his wife am always feeling guilty and it affecting, i just feel like i should open up to someone, but who would that be.. i need help guys..
stop living in your past. many people committed a lot of bad things as teens. many guys slept with their older female cousins, aunts, some even did with their sister as kids and teens out of ignorance.

Many grown girls lure teenage boys into sex. I was sexually molested by several elderly female cousins and aunts when I was a little boy, the reason for their actions I cannot say, but I moved on, so move on, you were ignorant then

4 Likes

Re: I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. by Hintona(f): 3:04pm On Jan 07, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
what are you saying man, i cant get u, please type in ur dialect

You are evil grin
Re: I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:13pm On Jan 07, 2021
Hintona:

You are evil grin
some peeps sabi make person vex, of every wey the op see na only regret come be him problem
Re: I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. by SILENTandSMART2: 3:40pm On Jan 07, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
God forbid, even if she is the last woman in the world, at time i will just be sad for no just reason,and i will be like what is making me sad,and boom flash back of the ungodly scene will just apear to my head back, or when ever am too happy, a voice will be ringing my head, is something not missing, dont celebrate yet,it will begin to disturb me,and i will be like what is missing, boom!! the ungodly flashback, i can't be happy 100% because when ever am very happy, i usually check my life alround to see if everything is ok,and every i check the scene/guilt appears, i will forever hate myself for this likewise my aunt..

lol i dey joke ni nah wink cheesy

moreover I'm really surprised aswear,

how the hell will you be stressing yourself over things dat you're the one dat cursed it

you 12 she 25 ,she literally want it if not she suppose talk or shout you're jusss weak dats all , almost everybody don experience dat before wink ,mine is even funny she was pretending as if she don sleep for long time where's she ain't sleeping at all, anytime i remember i jussss lafff like mad man and don't think about it twice, she's really older than me , the next morning she didn't even say shingbain me bad nigga I don't even bother ,

most of this girls are really devil jare grin I even tell some of my guys cus the thing jusss funny anyhow grin, from dat day i always run away from girls grin

you jusss put yourself as victim of the situation dats why you can't get it of your mind, aswear i don forget the story nah your story remind me cheesy grin

jusss move on , nah guys like you will suffer from girls hand wink you are not the one dat cause it , konji always disturb those girls aswear wink cheesy

move on their are many things to think about bro don't let dis disturb you wink
Re: I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:45pm On Jan 07, 2021
Thanks man
Re: I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. by Bestinstinct(m): 8:00pm On Jan 07, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
i no fit screw her bro, e get somekind things wey i no fit do again now, i regret my actions.

What’s there to regret? Better don’t confide in anyone. Don’t ffking ruin her marriage cos there’s nothing to be guilty about.

1 Like

Re: I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. by Fvckyouall: 10:25pm On Jan 07, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
Close family relatives should be off limits

Na Dem sweet pass
Re: I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. by meobizy(f): 9:23am On May 06, 2021
Fictional story of the week.
Re: I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. by stanliwise(m): 10:05am On May 06, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
If you story has any truth in it.
It is called trauma. You were young and she kinda took advantage of your adventurous mind. You should stop feeling guilty. Instead you should understand that it wasn’t all your fault.

But op you self spoil sha o. How did you know penis will go into kitty at 12? Abi you dey whine is ni?
Re: I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:26am On May 06, 2021
stanliwise:

If you story has any truth in it.
It is called trauma. You were young and she kinda took advantage of your adventurous mind. You should stop feeling guilty. Instead you should understand that it wasn’t all your fault.

But op you self spoil sha o. How did you know penis will go into kitty at 12? Abi you dey whine is ni?

thanks for the word's...

e don tey we dey manya o,since 1960 ye ye ye grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trapped By Passion / Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. / See How Nigerian Girl Dumped By Boyfriend After Bleaching To Satisfy Him(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.