Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,972 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Beware Of Gocash Loan App. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of Gocash Loan App. (20766 Views)

Online Loan :FG Begins Massive Crackdown, Raids On Gocash, Okash, Easycredit / Gocash Is Malicious, Defamatory, And Fraudulent, Avoid! / Gocash And Fraud Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Gocash Loan App. by Mpathizer: 4:16am On Apr 02, 2021
The problem with gocash et al is their crude methods of collecting monies owed them. They are worse than loan sharks. For those of you saying a debtor does not deserve respect, do you realise that your country is indebted to others? Everybody deserves respect. You guys charge exorbitant interest as well as a daily penalty for delayed payments. You do not need to insult people to get your money back or run your business.

There are proper means of recovering bad debt. The fact that you operate without a physical office has given you a false sense of invincibility. You guys will surely make a mistake someday and will be forced to pay heavily as a result of your inhuman methods of recovering 'peanuts'.

I will advise anyone owing to clear their debt then seek legal redress to get them to pay for their misconduct. Hopefully they will learn to conduct business like civilised people.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of Gocash Loan App. by heryourmeday00(m): 2:05pm On Apr 05, 2021
Please i want us to take this go cash app case up i borrowed 6k from them it overdue for 7 days after all the insult they use to give me they later send all my contact this message ATTENTION!!

THIS IS TO INFORM THE GENERAL PUBLIC THAT THE ENTIRE FAMILY OF MR. OGUNJOBI ARE THIEVES.
TAKING AFTER THE FOOTSTEPS OF THEIR FATHER IS HIS CHILD: SUNDAY IBRAHIM OGUNJOBI (09063462885) AND HIS WIFE (08024455752). THEY HAVE DUPED A NIGERIAN BASED CHINESE COMPANY OF MONEY. THEIR PICTURES WILL BE POSTED ONLINE AND THEY WILL BE APPREHENDED SOON. BEWARE OF THEM!2 after paying their 9000 they still have the gut to remove another extra 9200 from my account again and am calling them to return my money now they are acting wired they want to return it.

1 Share

Re: Beware Of Gocash Loan App. by americaninja1: 2:17pm On Apr 05, 2021
heryourmeday00:
Please i want us to take this go cash app case up i borrowed 6k from them it overdue for 7 days after all the insult they use to give me they later send all my contact this message ATTENTION!!

THIS IS TO INFORM THE GENERAL PUBLIC THAT THE ENTIRE FAMILY OF MR. OGUNJOBI ARE THIEVES.
TAKING AFTER THE FOOTSTEPS OF THEIR FATHER IS HIS CHILD: SUNDAY IBRAHIM OGUNJOBI (09063462885) AND HIS WIFE (08024455752). THEY HAVE DUPED A NIGERIAN BASED CHINESE COMPANY OF MONEY. THEIR PICTURES WILL BE POSTED ONLINE AND THEY WILL BE APPREHENDED SOON. BEWARE OF THEM!2 after paying their 9000 they still have the gut to remove another extra 9200 from my account again and am calling them to return my money now they are acting wired they want to return it.
this one got me rolling on the floor with laugh, the entire family keg, because of 6k
Re: Beware Of Gocash Loan App. by adeskee(m): 2:24pm On Apr 05, 2021
cocu25:
Beware of those loan apps. 9jacash, gocash, sokoloan are all the same. They have no chill at all. Their interest rates are the highest, the payback plan are non existent.

including CASH LION

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Gocash Loan App. by adeskee(m): 2:31pm On Apr 05, 2021
LaraCee:

Imagine what you have posted here and everyone is showing pity.

When you got the 10k, didn't you enjoy it? Did you come here to announce it? Now you breached your part of the contract and you are here wyning like a fool.

Whether you stay away or not people with integrity will still patronise us and we will remain their backbone in their time of need.

But as for you, I pray you apply for a loan again, then wait for your name to land on my books that you are a defaulter. I feel sorry for you because RIP will be your name except you pay immediately I call you.

You guys don't have shame. Period.

BTW if you know you can talk and fight for debtors very well, you can call me on 09095003401 and let's see if you will be able to handle the insults I will give you.

You're big fool bro,both you and ur useless company will perish very soon

I go meet person like you one day,after proper treatment,you go deny dat ur useless company.
Aye iya yin ma baje ni

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of Gocash Loan App. by heryourmeday00(m): 11:18pm On Apr 05, 2021
americaninja1:
this one got me rolling on the floor with laugh, the entire family keg, because of 6k
bro i tired even most of my contact thought i borrow like 1million

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Gocash Loan App. by africantony: 7:16am On Apr 06, 2021
Get lost, be yourself if you can't pay back, the way you feeling now is the same way you made them feel by not paying back.... you also tarnishing their image, so what's the difference between the both of you?
Re: Beware Of Gocash Loan App. by heryourmeday00(m): 1:17pm On Apr 06, 2021
Please gocash abeg any of your representative here please return my 9000 to me i need the money coz anytime i call the lady swearing for me on phone now she always tell she is busy. Please help me to return my money back ooo abeg ooo nah beg i dey beg o
Re: Beware Of Gocash Loan App. by alabo1: 3:56pm On Apr 12, 2021
pozehnani:
Lol.. wait. I don't get you.
You collected a loan and agreed to their terms and conditions. It's time to pay back you're now trying to prove a point? You're at fault.

Don't forget they are not your family members. They are strictly doing their biz. So dont expect them to treat you fondly. They have fufilled their own part by helping you when you were in need. Now its your turn to fulfill your part by returning their money. So, return it and stop the drama. You are not being fair.

They are not the only loan company that people default on. Fairmoney, Branch, Carbon, palm credit are courteous and will even give you options for extension. A customer even a defaulting customer is still a customer and should be treated with respect. With this attitude and bad publicity they will find themselves out of business soon.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Gocash Loan App. by heryourmeday00(m): 11:11am On May 07, 2021
This go cash is a fraud app I know all your stupid representative is in this group but you guys should not mess with me this time some people will be aware i Posted last month how they tarnish my family image bcoz of 6000 i borrow to 8800 i later pay 9275 after paying their loan back they removed another 9000 out of my account I have to go and block my card I collect anther ATM card making 10000 plus with the 9k they removed from my account I call the customer care representative for good 3 weeks the lady say they will return my money but they refuse to return my money and I can't stress myself to go to their office so I now borrow another 6k to pay 8800 they are now sending me messages to pay my loan after owing me 9k but this time around if they try mess up my family name again hmmm u will see craze u people will think it a joke but try me this time you people will ruin all your money in this case you will know you don't mess with some family anyhow. I know ur customer representative are here so go and report in your office Awọn ole 419.

1 Share

Re: Beware Of Gocash Loan App. by afam007: 11:47am On May 07, 2021
What the guy posted is pure truth why cause if someone gives you a loan that will be due in 7days or a month a day before the due date he should be remainbered his is still owing and to pay up b4 d due date or else an interest will be added to his loan I think this should be more polite from a loan company and some other loan company I know like fair money will give you such notice rather than insults or treat knowing that some times one issues may pop up that may hinder the deptor from paying on the due date or less you have own a particular dept for like two months or less before they will start calling your line
Moreover branch is also a good loan app that will not give their pertronizers high BP cause they follow you politely even when you your loan is 5 days overdue.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Gocash Loan App. by Pelicanmedia: 12:02pm On May 08, 2021
Gocash, please run
Re: Beware Of Gocash Loan App. by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 12:38pm On May 08, 2021
Cha E! See What Poverty Dey Cause, Let's say the poster get money now, will he go and borrow money?
Re: Beware Of Gocash Loan App. by xenastar(f): 12:10pm On Jun 11, 2021
Once they send such defamatory messages just delete their app and free yourself . You don't owe them anymore

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of Gocash Loan App. by kemmyflakky(f): 4:41pm On Aug 05, 2021
xenastar:
Once they send such defamatory messages just delete their app and free yourself . You don't owe them anymore

I'm just rolling laughing now. It's true. I'm going through the same thing now. Calling my entire family a thief. Doing that I'll NEVER pay their money. They have collected it indirectly. Bunch of idiots

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Gocash Loan App. by kingthreat(m): 4:59pm On Aug 05, 2021
Survival Tips.
If you want to collect loan from your loan app and you are not sure to pay on time, make your your contact list has like 10 numbers.

But seriously, why collect a loan you cant pay on time? If loan app bad, why not call your uncle or family members.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Gocash Loan App. by kemmyflakky(f): 10:55am On Sep 10, 2021
heryourmeday00:

Tell them you don't care. Let them send their message. They'll later beg you. They thought they re wise but I show them pepper . I don't Puck their calls nor respond to their messages. My contacts blast them even b4 telling me. Now they re begging me that they give me discount. Discount my foot after tarnishing my image. mmba, kojoor
Re: Beware Of Gocash Loan App. by kemmyflakky(f): 10:59am On Sep 10, 2021
xenastar:

My guy na your advice I followed. E make sense wella. Now they re begging. Their last weapon is WE'LL MESSAGE YOUR CONTACTS. No be everybody cares abt contacts. Shior
Re: Beware Of Gocash Loan App. by kemmyflakky(f): 12:06pm On Sep 10, 2021
kemmyflakky:

My guy na your advice I followed. E make sense wella. Now they re begging. Their last weapon is WE'LL MESSAGE YOUR CONTACTS. No be everybody cares abt contacts. Shior

MUST READ AHOUT LOAN SHARKS

https://www.icirnigeria.org/nigerian-lending-apps-that-shames-threatens-customers-for-late-payment-of-loans/
Re: Beware Of Gocash Loan App. by dealslip(f): 10:42am On Sep 30, 2021
The wicked borrow and do not payback - Psalm 37:22.
Stop complaining it's unfair to borrow money and not repay back. Borrowing from a bank would never be easy because you have to bring a collateral. The banks don't bother to malign you because they have your property like car, house they can use to cover your debt. I have used this app before and paid promptly and they increased my credit limit. Nigerians are generally dishonest and need force to get them to comply. Nigerians will owe rent for a year and still be forming right. In the US, you have only 3 days grace to pay your rent or end up on the streets.
Re: Beware Of Gocash Loan App. by Surecontrol(m): 11:24pm On Nov 19, 2021
I can see my you are one of them....
dealslip:
The wicked borrow and do not payback - Psalm 37:22.
Stop complaining it's unfair to borrow money and not repay back. Borrowing from a bank would never be easy because you have to bring a collateral. The banks don't bother to malign you because they have your property like car, house they can use to cover your debt. I have used this app before and paid promptly and they increased my credit limit. Nigerians are generally dishonest and need force to get them to comply. Nigerians will owe rent for a year and still be forming right. In the US, you have only 3 days grace to pay your rent or end up on the streets.
Re: Beware Of Gocash Loan App. by samuel051: 4:53am On Nov 20, 2021
yomi007k:
Just pay their money and forget about further stress.
Re: Beware Of Gocash Loan App. by samuel051: 4:55am On Nov 20, 2021
funso111:
paying their money is not my problem,but saying I am on the run with their money, my number is going through, not even a single miss called ,,we need to settle that on the run
Re: Beware Of Gocash Loan App. by Papichulo86: 4:11pm On Dec 16, 2021
See Gocash, 9jacash, soko lending. I have no word to describe them, they're unethical. I strongly advise you to run away from any loan app no matter how tight it gets for you. Don't ever go to soko.
Re: Beware Of Gocash Loan App. by GeorgiaSS: 7:07am On Jan 24, 2023
I would highly recommend getting a credit history. For example, buy a small technique in kerdit, which you will quickly pay off. Take also a small microloan with quick repayment. You will not get into debt and at the same time you will form a positive credit history with a good rating. When you really need a loan, they will approve it without any problems in a normal company that has good reviews and a rating!
Re: Beware Of Gocash Loan App. by obinnazy(m): 7:41pm On Jan 24, 2023
funso111:
I don't know if this is the appropriate place, but I will appreciate if it can be pushed to FRONT PAGE, I needed cash urgently and borrowed 10k to pay 14k in 2weeks.my due date was 4/1/21,that was this week Monday. I was somehow indisposed, I had sore throat and fever,so I could not make the payment, on that Monday someone call threatened to call my wife,if I don't pay, on Tuesday 5/1/21 I got this message. "YOUR LOAN HAS BEEN OVERDUE IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE EMBARASSED YOU ARE ADVICED TO MAKE YOUR PAYMENT SOON. GOCASH" And latter a lady call and said did I saw her message? I told her that was hard.just a day and you are saying you will embarrass me,be professional. Next thing she said was who are you,you are a debtor,you don't deserve respect. so I don't know how a debtor is treated?and I reply her to show me how. .By afternoon yesterday 6/1/21 she called me,and I told her i am to show me how to treat a debtor, Again she started her talking rudely, by this evening I was in the church we people started calling me,that which company did I ran away with their money, .So I as someone to forward the message to me.this is the massage sent to some of my contact. "IF YOU KNOW ALUKO FOLORUNSO ON 07038307221. KINDLY INFORM HIM TO PAY BACK THE MONEY HE IS OWING GOCASH BEFORE THE END OF TODAY, TO AVOID POLICE CASE. AS THE ABOVE NAME HAS BEEN REPORTED AS A CRIMINAL ON THE RUN WITH A COMPANY'S MONEY. LEGAL DEPARTMENT.",,.my loan got due for less than 2 days , and they are sending this kind of messages. Gocash is a trading name under SOKOLOAN, PLS BEWARE OF THIS ORGANIZATION. IT IS A COLLATERAL DAMAGE FOR THEM, I HAVE CONCLUDED UNTIL HE SEND ANOTHER MESSAGE TO THE PEOPLE ,TO HERSELF. I DON'T HAVE BUSINESS WITH THEM,

Go and repay your loan, stop lamenting. Pay back, I do take loan too and I do ensure to pay back on my due date
Re: Beware Of Gocash Loan App. by Famousmoni111: 9:50am On Jan 25, 2023
LaraCee:

When you got the 10k, didn't you enjoy it? Did you come here to announce it? Now you breached your part of the contract and you are here wyning like a fool.

Whether you stay away or not people with integrity will still patronise us and we will remain their backbone in their time of need.

But as for you, I pray you apply for a loan again, then wait for your name to land on my books that you are a defaulter. I feel sorry for you because RIP will be your name except you pay immediately I call you.

BTW if you know you can talk and fight for debtors very well, you can call me on 09095003401 and let's see if you will be able to handle the insults I will give you.

Calm down oo you ain’t God and also you owe debt treat someone nicely cuz you are also human being abi na animal him be cuz you guys once you’re in one stupid position to insult people and command na then una go dey get mind one day you go go place who you did shit will kill u ,, that’s how some people got shot and die they will say who did it is wicked not knowing na only them be cause of it not everyone you do shit or wicked leave you go freely or as you dey talk so u get gun? Try dey calm down and treat people nicely oloriburuku somebody idiot

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Gocash Loan App. by 3yga: 11:17am On Jan 26, 2023
LaraCee:

BTW if you know you can talk and fight for debtors very well, you can call me on 09095003401 and let's see if you will be able to handle the insults I will give you. see as idiot dey run mouth say RIP. You wey go soon ovb

Re: Beware Of Gocash Loan App. by 3yga: 11:17am On Jan 26, 2023
LaraCee:

BTW if you know you can talk and fight for debtors very well, you can call me on 09095003401 and let's see if you will be able to handle the insults I will give you. see as idiottt dey run mouth say RIP. You wey go soon ovb

Re: Beware Of Gocash Loan App. by 3yga: 11:18am On Jan 26, 2023
LaraCee:

BTW if you know you can talk and fight for debtors very well, you can call me on 09095003401 and let's see if you will be able to handle the insults I will give you. see as this nincompoop dey run mouth say RIP. You wey go soon ovb

LaraCee:

BTW if you know you can talk and fight for debtors very well, you can call me on 09095003401 and let's see if you will be able to handle the insults I will give you. see as this nincompoop dey run mouth say person go die. You wey go soon ovb

LaraCee:

BTW if you know you can talk and fight for debtors very well, you can call me on 09095003401 and let's see if you will be able to handle the insults I will give you. see as this nincompoop dey run mouth say person go die. You wey go soon overboard

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Police Parade 126 Suspects For Jail-break, Looting, Others / Return Of Badoo Ritual Killings In Lagos / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities Kill Some, Injure Others (Graphic Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.