Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,245 members, 7,811,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Beware Of Gocash Loan App. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of Gocash Loan App. (20656 Views)

Online Loan :FG Begins Massive Crackdown, Raids On Gocash, Okash, Easycredit / Gocash Is Malicious, Defamatory, And Fraudulent, Avoid! / Gocash And Fraud Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Gocash Loan App. by nedekid: 1:12am On Jan 27, 2023
taoteekay:
This stupid people did exactly same thing to me and have involve a lawyer I cant bear it.

The lawyer is on his way to their office
You have money to pay lawyer, but you don't have money to pay igbese.
You and your lawyer sef na Otondo!
Re: Beware Of Gocash Loan App. by nedekid: 1:14am On Jan 27, 2023
LaraCee:

Imagine what you have posted here and everyone is showing pity.

When you got the 10k, didn't you enjoy it? Did you come here to announce it? Now you breached your part of the contract and you are here wyning like a fool.

Whether you stay away or not people with integrity will still patronise us and we will remain their backbone in their time of need.

But as for you, I pray you apply for a loan again, then wait for your name to land on my books that you are a defaulter. I feel sorry for you because RIP will be your name except you pay immediately I call you.

You guys don't have shame. Period.

BTW if you know you can talk and fight for debtors very well, you can call me on 09095003401 and let's see if you will be able to handle the insults I will give you.

Well said!
Nigerians are shameless. When they want to borrow money, they are like kittens, but become like lions when it is time to pay!
Re: Beware Of Gocash Loan App. by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 28, 2023
funso111:
paying their money is not my problem,but saying I am on the run with their money, my number is going through, not even a single miss called ,,we need to settle that on the run
Go pay up, is like you like problems. They will soon start sending those messages to your pastor.
Re: Beware Of Gocash Loan App. by Iphe56: 1:03pm On Apr 26, 2023
They have been shut down finally

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Kidnap Catholic Priest, Felix Zakari In Kaduna (Photo) / Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Peddling / Boko Haram Relocated To N/West, N/Central As Bandits — Defence Headquarters

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.