Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,110 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:25 AM

Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency (16784 Views)

Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory / Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home / Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by handsomeyinka(m): 12:00am On Jan 07, 2021
Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by Helpfromabove1(m): 12:01am On Jan 07, 2021
US is now a mockery of democracy
Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by humberjade: 12:01am On Jan 07, 2021
foleskay:
Biden shouldn't expect a smooth ride in his presidency, just like his democrat allies didn't give trump a smooth ride aswell. Biden is begging for cooperation from d GOP, Do his party members also cooperate with trump presidency?? You created this mess by urself with your ''this is not our president protest in 2016. Una never see anything. I see trump becoming a godfather to d republicans and starts calling shots in his party when he lives office. Biden is in for a rough presidency. Those conservatives will Mk him smell pepper. O ti rii nkenken grin

Too late bro...too late...Democrats has total control of the Congress.

3 Likes

Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by Akpuobi1: 12:01am On Jan 07, 2021
LET THEM KILL THERESELVES. E NO CONCERN ME. Shithole country
Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 07, 2021
foleskay:
Biden shouldn't expect a smooth ride in his presidency, just like his democrat allies didn't give trump a smooth ride aswell. Biden is begging for cooperation from d GOP, Do his party members also cooperate with trump presidency?? You created this mess by urself with your ''this is not our president protest in 2016. Una never see anything. I see trump becoming a godfather to d republicans and starts calling shots in his party when he lives office. Biden is in for a rough presidency. Those conservatives will Mk him smell pepper. O ti rii nkenken grin

Yes, in your dreams

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by Farki: 12:02am On Jan 07, 2021
Jeromejnr:
Lol..is it Antifa they are calling Trump supporters?

MSM deceiving their congregation without remorse.

Trump literally told them to come to the Capitol building in a series of tweets to protest an election that he clearly lost.

I swear how brainless can you people get? Everything is antifa this and antifa that.

2 Likes

Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by Lion66: 12:03am On Jan 07, 2021
Omooba77:
Trump is the worst America President..
not exactly!!
Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by Jeromejnr(m): 12:04am On Jan 07, 2021
Farki:

Trump literally told them to come to the Capitol building in a series of tweets to protest an election that he clearly lost.

I swear how brainless can you people get? Everything is antifa this and antifa that.

He told them to come but yet called the national guard on them right?

Brainlessness and blindness even in the face of facts. Argue with the Antifa guys na.
Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by Farki: 12:05am On Jan 07, 2021
Beverlyjean:
Hmmm....democrats don't know what they hv put the country into...bk in 2016 when the protests started by the democrats calling on trump as a fake president and will not b their president...the house headed by evil Nancy dint know disrespecting the president will come bk to hunt them...Cnn and the media that always attacked trump all thru his tenure dint know that a retaliation will come thru... they forced their way into the white house by any means , now their dealings is coming bk to hunt them ...they should carry their big L ... only if they dint attack trump all thru his tenure ...

Did they storm the Capitol building? Did Hillary tell them to attack elected officials?

Didn't Trump fools protest immediately after the election in their numbers?

Trump made a fool out of himself globally, even his own party members are tired of his antics but it's like you bunch of crazy people see anyone with common sense as the enemy.

2 Likes

Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by holluwizzy: 12:06am On Jan 07, 2021
When u have the backup of the president.

Also u are not black and definitely not a Muslim.

What u see are extremist.

Yuceeluv:
undecided

Violence unseen in Washington for decades.

Third World War looming small small.

This is a small sign that security, law and order isn't as sound in America, as the world thinks.
Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by foleskay(m): 12:07am On Jan 07, 2021
humberjade:

Too late bro...too late...Democrats has total control of the Congress.
Does it matter. Its 50 50 members rt now. With one vote of d vice president. Buh that may change again in d next two years when d mid term election takes place. Democratts lost 14 members to d republicans at d house of reps in d last election. The gap now is so slim. I see fights and commotion in d congress in d coming years. Its so divided rt nw
Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by Lion66: 12:09am On Jan 07, 2021
Helpfromabove1:
US is now a mockery of democracy
It didn't start now!!observe their history in near past!!
Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 07, 2021
The most overrated nation on earth!
Imagine all sort of nonsense their envoys will start spitting if this shame is happening in any other part of the world?

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by Farki: 12:13am On Jan 07, 2021
Jeromejnr:

He told them to come but yet called the national guard on them right?

Brainlessness and blindness even in the face of facts. Argue with the Antifa guys na.

Pence called the national guard not Trump https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1346951431195144200?s=19

Even at that they haven't arrived at the scene.

Trump literally told them to come to the Capitol building to protest the imaginary fraud.

This man is a Russian puppet who's purpose is to destroy America and enrich himself.

Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by Joystark(f): 12:13am On Jan 07, 2021
If there was really terrorism as much as we see in TV series...

This would be like a great opportunity to penetrate Washington.. just take advantage of the chaos. lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by Mummyfour(f): 12:15am On Jan 07, 2021
veekid:
When I saw this post I remembered the advice that my grandfather told me at my uncle's wedding while we were sitting next to each other next to the music band,the volume was loud I couldn't hear him
the boat they used to take slaves to Europe has berthed in Ejigbo swamp. You still dey interested to go?. According to your signature grin grin
Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 07, 2021
This protest must be curtailed...otherwise those black hoodrats and trailer pack dwellers will start destroying stores and stealing 'palliatives' like some animals in nizooria.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by Jeromejnr(m): 12:19am On Jan 07, 2021
Farki:

Pence called the national guard not Trump https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1346951431195144200?s=19

Even at that they haven't arrived at the scene.

Trump literally told them to come to the Capitol building to protest the imaginary fraud.

This man is a Russian puppet who's purpose is to destroy America and enrich himself.

I think I would rather listen to the White House Press Secretary.

Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by Freighthost: 12:21am On Jan 07, 2021
N2B2:
One candidate calls for peace, and the other continues to peddle the unsubstantiated claims of voter fraud that caused all this.
apc n pdp of nig
Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by duality(m): 12:22am On Jan 07, 2021
As if Antifa didn't gain access to Capitol Hill.

The bearded guy inside the chembers had Antifa tattoo on his hand.

Secondly, how come during the BLM brigandage. Burning of Churches, business and houses, Biden didn't say anything.

Look, people are being manipulated!

It's a pity and also painful knowing what's happening and seeing topics like this on Nairaland front page.

Indeed the 'evil eye' people have a strong grip on the internet and media

2 Likes

Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by Easyluv2live(m): 12:22am On Jan 07, 2021
[quote authaor=humberjade post=97797193]Donald Trump..The man just want to burn the country down...wants to destroy the very institutions that gave him the platform to lead the US.

The same process that enabled him win the US election in 2016, he is now trying to demonize. I wonder the kinda legacy he wants to leave behind. He has just blown any chance of contesting in 2024.

For those predicting a tough time for the Biden administration in caring out his various agendas. ...
Democrats just gained total control of both the Senate and Reps...so I expect nothing but a near smooth ride for Biden.[/quote] that's if he will be alive by then!!!
Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by Farki: 12:25am On Jan 07, 2021
Jeromejnr:

I think I would rather listen to the White House Press Secretary.

That's like listening to Lai Mohammed to give a truthful assessment of what is happening in Nigeria. grin

Defence Secretary confirms they spoke to Pence and not Trump

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by YorubaPrince: 12:31am On Jan 07, 2021
Omooba77:
Trump is the worst America President..

Worst is an understatement indeed. undecided
Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by Jeromejnr(m): 12:32am On Jan 07, 2021
Farki:

That's like listening to Lai Mohammed to give a truthful assessment of what is happening in Nigeria. grin

Defence Secretary confirms they spoke to Pence and not Trump

So who are we to believe, that they were sent by Trump, Pence or the Mayor of DC.

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by Farki: 12:37am On Jan 07, 2021
Jeromejnr:

So who are we to believe, that they were sent by Trump, Pence or the Mayor of DC.

DC National Guard and Virginia National Guard are two different things and under different command parameters.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_of_Columbia_Army_National_Guard

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_National_Guard

I swear engaging with Trump fans is exhausting. undecided

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by humberjade: 12:42am On Jan 07, 2021
foleskay:

Does it matter. Its 50 50 members rt now. With one vote of d vice president. Buh that may change again in d next two years when d mid term election takes place. Democratts lost 14 members to d republicans at d house of reps in d last election. The gap now is so slim. I see fights and commotion in d congress in d coming years. Its so divided rt nw

It is normal. It is called democracy...even if it happens in 2 years time, they will negotiate their way thru it. Moreover, Biden's performance would determine what that Mid term election will look like.

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:44am On Jan 07, 2021
Starzo:
e just dey start.
Biden is in for a very rough ride
The reps will reciprocate the treatment the Dems gave to Trump during his presidency
It won't happen don't deceive yourself
Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:44am On Jan 07, 2021
humberjade:

It is normal. It is called democracy...even if it happens in 2 years time, they will negotiate their way thru it. Moreover, Biden's performance would determine what that Mid term election will look like.

Yep

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:45am On Jan 07, 2021
foleskay:

Biden is going to succeed he performs well the dems will win more in 2022.Forget story
Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by Jeromejnr(m): 12:48am On Jan 07, 2021
Farki:

DC National Guard and Virginia National Guard are two different things and under different command parameters.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_of_Columbia_Army_National_Guard

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_National_Guard

I swear engaging with Trump fans is exhausting. undecided

You Democrats are just dumb.

All of a sudden Pence administration is different from that of Trump grin grin grin.

But earlier yesterday the attack was on both Pence and Trump.

Its amazing how the MSM constantly brainwashes you sheeps. Press Secretary said the President called the guards, Pence who is under the same administration called the guards. But MSM and the coup govt has brainwashed you sheeps that there is somehow a difference between the VP camp and Trump's camp. If Trump goes won't Pence go? Lol.

Anyways you guys haven't refuted the claim with pictorial evidence of Antifa guys that hijacked the march and stomped D.C. obviously CNN is busy brainwashing you guys that they are Trump supporters.

Narratives, narratives and so many sheeps.

3 Likes

Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by juman(m): 1:00am On Jan 07, 2021
America is third world country like nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Kenyan Police Deployed To Tackle Haiti Violence / U.S. National Security Adviser, General Flynn, Resigns / Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.