Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,939 members, 7,956,539 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:39 PM

Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency (16786 Views)

Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory / Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home / Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by djon78(m): 1:01am On Jan 07, 2021
foleskay:

Does it matter. Its 50 50 members rt now. With one vote of d vice president. Buh that may change again in d next two years when d mid term election takes place. Democratts lost 14 members to d republicans at d house of reps in d last election. The gap now is so slim. I see fights and commotion in d congress in d coming years. Its so divided rt nw

When the Bible says whatever a man sows he will reap. You think the Bible was playing

The Democrats actually causes all these things
They villified Trump
Fought him with all the bitterness never seen
Even impeached him

And they now think that Biden will have peace
You can't sow the wind and not expect to reap whirlwind

They should have allowed that guy peace in his tenure

And the worse thing is that Trump supporters are very real radical,
Even worse than the black lives mob that wrecked havoc in the summer

Pictures where shown even police supporting them, being sympathetic towards them in this protest

America has been badly divided
And the Democrats sowed the evil seed
So when karma is paying back
They should not complain.

4 Likes

Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by jerry2cino(m): 1:04am On Jan 07, 2021
Trump will be hang to death for sin committed against humanity that's why he is afraid to step down instead he will create a war that will destroy America's reputation and this will allow China take over world power from them. Donald oluwashanufumi trump, Iraq is waiting for you, so prepare yourself very well cause no matter what you do, you can't escape this.
Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by int0x80(m): 1:05am On Jan 07, 2021
Yuceeluv:
undecided

Violence unseen in Washington for decades.

Third World War looming small small.

This is a small sign that security, law and order isn't as sound in America, as the world thinks.
Security is very sound here, they just handled them with kids glove because they are whites. Didn't you see how the BLM protesters were handled? The level of injustice in America is quite astounding!
Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by Farki: 1:09am On Jan 07, 2021
Jeromejnr:

You Democrats are just dumb.

All of a sudden Pence administration is different from that of Trump grin grin grin.

No you thought I was as stupid as you are and didn't know the difference between the District of Colombia National Guard and the state of Virginia National Guard. Your attempt at deflecting to save your ass didn't work.

But ealier yesterday the attack were on both Pence and Trump.

Its amazing how the MSM constantly brainwashes you sheeps. Press Secretary said the President called the guards, Pence who is under the same administration called the guards. But MSM and the coup govt has brainwashed you sheeps that there is somehow a difference between the VP camp and Trump's camp. If Trump goes won't Pence go? Lol.

Are you daft or illiterate? Can't you read where it is stated multiple times that the people who were involved in calling the armed forces were Senator Mitch McConnell, Senator Nancy Pelosi and Mike Pence as they were right there at the scene?

Anyways you guys haven't refuted the claim with pictorial evidence of Antifa guys that hijacked the march and stomped D.C. obviously CNN is busy brainwashing you guys that they are Trump supporters.

Narratives narratives and so many sheeps.

Why would antifa protest FOR Trump when he has already lost the election? What kind of different planet do you live on?

I can link to multiple posts on social media by your fellow Trump idiots calling for violence

https://twitter.com/RzstProgramming/status/1346948286314389504?s=19

https://twitter.com/BGOnTheScene/status/1346932169244078080?s=19

Or are these ones your imaginary antifa too?

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by icybeth(m): 1:10am On Jan 07, 2021
Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by Jeromejnr(m): 1:14am On Jan 07, 2021
Farki:

No you thought I was as stupid as you are and didn't know the difference between the District of Colombia National Guard and the state of Virginia National Guard. Your attempt at deflecting to save your ass didn't work.

Are you daft or illiterate? Can't you read where it is stated multiple times that the people who were involved in calling the armed forces were Senator Mitch McConnell, Senator Nancy Pelosi and Mike Pence as they were right there at the scene?

Why would antifa protest FOR Trump when he has already lost the election? What kind of different planet do you live on?

I can link to multiple posts on social media by your fellow Trump idiots calling for violence

https://twitter.com/RzstProgramming/status/1346948286314389504?s=19

Or are these ones your imaginary antifa too?

Lol..stop twisting narratives... none of what you addressed was claimed by me.

But I will address this:
Antifa hijacked a march is different from Antifa protesting for Trump.

Learn English Mr man.

No be only Pence call guards. But if something wrong happens and the National guard kills protesters, you will all be the same people to blame Trump as the man in charge.

The hypocrisy of liberals. Lol.
Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by bepositive11: 1:14am On Jan 07, 2021
Jeromejnr:
Lol..is it Antifa they are calling Trump supporters?

MSM deceiving their congregation without remorse.

Search for Trump telling his supporters to go home. Stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by Jeromejnr(m): 1:16am On Jan 07, 2021
bepositive11:

Search for Trump telling his supporters to go home. Stop deceiving yourself.

Even CNN says "Trump tells rioters" (not supporters) to go home.

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by Farki: 1:21am On Jan 07, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Lol..stop twisting narratives... none of what you addressed was claimed by me.

But I will address this:
Antifa hijacked a march is different from Antifa protesting for Trump.

Learn English Mr man.

No be only Pence call guards. But if something wrong happens and the National guard kills protesters, you will all be the same people to blame Trump as the man in charge.

The hypocrisy of liberals. Lol.

So Elijah Schaffer and his band of "revolutionaries" are members of antifa?

I'm done grin

2 Likes

Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by AFONJACOW(m): 1:21am On Jan 07, 2021
APShit type... They will set up their goons to move in for attack and turn around to say it's the opposition that sent them... Sleepy Joe we knew they are ur foot soldiers masquerading in Blue colour... Let's check their thumbprints u will find out these folks voted for red... Angel of destructions
Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by strokegoons(m): 1:27am On Jan 07, 2021
Watch this artist trending with fire vibe✊
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJuRXmuBJcI/?igshid=uf8m31megbni
Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by Jeromejnr(m): 1:27am On Jan 07, 2021
Farki:

So Elijah Schaffer and his band of "revolutionaries" are members of antifa?

I'm done grin

You don't even know who the guy is..lol....you just went on Google to help you find something.

So you left the Antifa crew to try to find one guy who is a reporter grin

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by samento: 1:43am On Jan 07, 2021
foleskay:
Biden shouldn't expect a smooth ride in his presidency, just like his democrat allies didn't give trump a smooth ride aswell. Biden is begging for cooperation from d GOP, Do his party members also cooperate with trump presidency?? You created this mess by urself with your ''this is not our president protest in 2016. Una never see anything. I see trump becoming a godfather to d republicans and starts calling shots in his party when he lives office. Biden is in for a rough presidency. Those conservatives will Mk him smell pepper. O ti rii nkenken grin
Rubbish. You think here is Nigeria where politicians follow their leaders blindly without reasons. Stay tuned to America's political events after Biden is sworn in.

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by dayleke: 1:43am On Jan 07, 2021
veekid:
When I saw this post I remembered the advice that my grandfather told me at my uncle's wedding while we were sitting next to each other next to the music band,the volume was loud I couldn't hear him

Ahaaaa!!!!!

Bros!!!

Kilode now?!!!

grin grin grin
Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by salford1: 1:44am On Jan 07, 2021
Yuceeluv:
undecided

Violence unseen in Washington for decades.

Third World War looming small small.

This is a small sign that security, law and order isn't as sound in America, as the world thinks.
Nothing is happening. Trump would go and peace would reign in the US. He is just an evil man that wants to cause chaos, but good always overcome evil.
Light would always overcome darkness.

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by Farki: 1:46am On Jan 07, 2021
Jeromejnr:

You don't even know who the guy is..lol....you just went on Google to help you find something.

So you left the Antifa crew to try to find one guy who is a reporter grin

I've been following his posts all day, he swiftly deleted his tweet when he knew that publicly admitting to invading a public space, trespassing and revealing government documents was a crime. If he didn't do anything wrong why did he delete his tweet.

He's also a major Trump asslicker, this is him calling for civil war because Trump lost the election.

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by bluefilm: 1:56am On Jan 07, 2021
Sleepy Joey didn't say shit when his Antifa was burning down Portland and so many other American cities.

But now all of a sudden, Sleepy Joey just came out of his basement to start talking shit.

Well, I ain't surprised.

'Cause Sleepy Joey is nothing but shit.

2 Likes

Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by bluefilm: 2:05am On Jan 07, 2021
uunwanaobong3:

This is bad for America...... I will say that this is just the beginning of more insurrections to come.
Biden administration will be one of the most turbulent in US history, and if care is not taken Biden might not completely him term.......... ...... What you saw tonight is what we called THE PEOPLE RESPONSE and it will also be counter by the opposition Democrats.

Let me stress here that the problem is not trump BUT the questionable confusing system in which this election was conducted and the failure of government agencies at various levels to investigate all unconfirmed fraudulent activities and persecute offender if any and clearify findings to the public with all evidence so that the loser will accept his lose and the winner maintain his win.

What happened tonight will change the face of America for ever.... The country is at a brink of civil war.............. Americans are feeling threatened that the damocrats are taking over everything including the media, security agencies like FBI and CIA, big tech companies, universities and other educational sector, .... Americans are also feeling threatened that outsiders are deciding election for them through voting by illegal immigrant, hacking and interference by china Russia Iran, big tech companies and the media ..... They are feeling threatened that their most industrous cities are radically becoming woke, censorship, intolerant and racial awoke and policed...

The real Americans will want to take back the city but it will heavily be opposed.....

Republican electorate are feeling betrayed by their own republican leaders who have betrayed them by failing to seek clearification and accountability of electoral process and results at their various units, and instead decided to stand with the democrat to fight trump.

Honestly, this is just the beginning...... There will be a major revolt in US sooner or later.... The line has been drawn. The country has further been divided.

Democrats are increasingly moving to the extreme left and aillinaiting the rest of the country who doesn't share their view .... They are also embracing foriegners at the expense of Americans

While Republicans are proving themselves to be useless, by failing to hold Democrats to accounts. Most republican leaders have alse disappointed their followers, by playing along with the democrats.

If Republicans party does not reconcile with trump and his followers, they might not win election again in US.............

An if Republicans keep depending on leaders like the Georgian state republican leaders who betrayed their party, they will never win election................ ..,.......

Also if the Republicans does not opposed to large scale mail in voting as was seen during this pandemic, and big tech electoral interference, they will never win election again................................

If also in the next election, another pandemic or anything happens that shut down schools and make these woke students stay at home and concerntrate on voting, Republicans will not win election...... Almost all American schools have been radicalized. So young radicalized students will always vote for Democrats

Republicans need trump more than trump need Republicans
America need Republicans more than Republicans need Americans................. Unopposed Democrat government is a bad omen for America.

The people are pushing back.

The True American Patriots are pushing back.

The election was a complete misnomer and a total disaster as it was rigged because I can never understand how Sleepy Joey who hardly campaigned was adjudged to have won more votes even more than the celebrity President Barack Obama.

Not forgetting that Mr. Trump was said to be the 'Most Admired Man' in America in 2020.

So how come?

What really happened?

Well, I think the Demon-crats are finally going to face the Frankenstein monster they created...

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by yomiuk: 2:33am On Jan 07, 2021
Pull back or get them arrested immediately.

If it was a black protest, the national guard would have been out in full swing.

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by Nobody: 2:41am On Jan 07, 2021
Why did Joe Biden not call Antifa and BLM to order when they were burning the country down?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by Nobody: 2:44am On Jan 07, 2021
[s]
jerry2cino:
Trump will be hang to death for sin committed against humanity that's why he is afraid to step down instead he will create a war that will destroy America's reputation and this will allow China take over world power from them. Donald oluwashanufumi trump, Iraq is waiting for you, so prepare yourself very well cause no matter what you do, you can't escape this.
[/s]
What are the crimes he committed against humanity of I may ask? Did he kill your father?

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by Nobody: 2:46am On Jan 07, 2021
djon78:

When the Bible says whatever a man sows he will reap. You think the Bible was playing

They villified Trump
Even impeached him

Pictures where shown even police supporting them, being sympathetic towards them in this protest

Thank you! People wey dey follow US politics, not some moronic Nigerians here.

I owe you 2 bottles. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by EjaikreTheViper(f): 3:12am On Jan 07, 2021
TRUMP WE KNOW
TRUMP WE SUPPORT
Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by rolams(m): 3:54am On Jan 07, 2021
The worse thing that happened to the US is the Trump presidency!
Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by rolams(m): 3:58am On Jan 07, 2021
djon78:

They villified Trump
Even impeached him

For your mind now you believe say Na the best the thing for him to retaliate be this abi? You need to go to Bible study again.
Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by bepositive11: 5:25am On Jan 07, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Even CNN says "Trump tells rioters" (not supporters) to go home.

Check out Trump's twitter post about this. Also watch the video where he tells them to go home. People like you really piss me off. I can't stand your ignorance. It's crystal clear that those were his supporters, yet you twist it for some reason.

From the videos, you can even see people carrying Trump 2020 flags, wearing Trump 2020 caps. These are the kind of people who support him. The uneducated and uncivilised folks.

Also check out the video where he told his supporters to go there before this started!

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by BRATISLAVA: 5:35am On Jan 07, 2021
Beverlyjean:
Hmmm....democrats don't know what they hv put the country into...bk in 2016 when the protests started by the democrats calling on trump as a fake president and will not b their president...the house headed by evil Nancy dint know disrespecting the president will come bk to hunt them...Cnn and the media that always attacked trump all thru his tenure dint know that a retaliation will come thru... they forced their way into the white house by any means , now their dealings is coming bk to hunt them ...they should carry their big L ... only if they dint attack trump all thru his tenure ...

When they were doing their BLM protests and taking the knee everywhere, and forcing everyone to swallow their preferential treatment, their right to violent protest without interruption, destroying statues, looting and robbing, they never thought it would get to the other half who were quiet getting violent.

Trump cannot tell these ones to stand down, because the other set didn't stand down when they were told to, and BLM fought against federal might. Now it's coming back to haunt them. And Biden is pretending he doesn't know how it started. Good luck to his presidency. It's going to be lawlessness all the way.

This is probably a race row.

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by BRATISLAVA: 5:36am On Jan 07, 2021
Activist001:
Why did Joe Biden not call Antifa and BLM to order when they were burning the country down?

The question Biden will never answer. He'd better take the knee to end this protest.
Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by CodeTemplar: 5:41am On Jan 07, 2021
Omooba77:
Trump is the worst America President..
Didn't anti trump protesters do more when he was elected four years ago? Obama wasn't a bad man for it then. Take the hate easy man.
Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by Tillatalk: 6:30am On Jan 07, 2021
Omooba77:
Trump is the worst America President..
I agree with you
Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by officialmario(m): 6:46am On Jan 07, 2021
I am new to nairaland
How can I post a new topic on this platform

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Kenyan Police Deployed To Tackle Haiti Violence / U.S. National Security Adviser, General Flynn, Resigns / Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.