Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,718 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:52 AM

Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency (16780 Views)

Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory / Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home / Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by Buliwyf: 6:48am On Jan 07, 2021
Jeromejnr:
Lol..is it Antifa they are calling Trump supporters?

MSM deceiving their congregation without remorse.

Jerome my boy. So you brought this your behaviour into 2021. You are hopeless. When did Antifa start painting their faces with the US flag and wearing Viking horn during their protest? When Antifa were protesting, there were also pro Trump guys counter protesting at the same time. That guy is one of those pro Trump guys.

This is a new year. I know using your brain is difficult but please start.
Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by toprealman: 7:10am On Jan 07, 2021
Joe Biden said. “At their best the words of a president can inspire, at their worst they can incite.”
Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by Jeromejnr(m): 8:16am On Jan 07, 2021
Buliwyf:

Jerome my boy. So you brought this your behaviour into 2021. You are hopeless. When did Antifa start painting their faces with the US flag and wearing Viking horn during their protest? When Antifa were protesting, there were also pro Trump guys counter protesting at the same time. That guy is one of those pro Trump guys.

This is a new year. I know using your brain is difficult but please start.

grin grin

Oya come up with another desperate excuse.

Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by Buliwyf: 8:24am On Jan 07, 2021
Jeromejnr:

grin grin

Oya come up with another desperate excuse.

Another nonsense. Let them bring proof. A claim is not proof. Just like claiming that there were more vote counts than registered voters right but didn't actually make the claim in court? You have started digging out shitty stories from your conspiracy websites as usual.
Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by Jeromejnr(m): 8:26am On Jan 07, 2021
Buliwyf:

Another nonsense. Let them bring proof. A claim is not proof. Just like claiming that there were more vote counts than registered voters right but didn't actually make the claim in court? You have started digging out shitty stories from your conspiracy websites as usual.

grin grin grin

Because it doesn't suit your narrative ba? All these Nigerians that will just sit in their huts and be passing statements.

You guys are delusional.
Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by Buliwyf: 8:33am On Jan 07, 2021
Jeromejnr:

grin grin grin

Because it doesn't suit your narrative ba? All these Nigerians that will just sit in their huts and be passing statements.

You guys are delusional.

Jerome my boy. You are the delusional one here. You are not intelligent and everyone here knows it. It's a pity your stupidity is genetic. That's why you brought it with you to the new year. I am still waiting for your proof.
Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by jerry2cino(m): 8:58am On Jan 07, 2021
Activist001:
[s][/s]
What are the crimes he committed against humanity of I may ask? Did he kill your father?
since when, are you a learner?
Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by Xpol: 8:59am On Jan 07, 2021
Why should all these be happening if truly he's there to serve and na by force to serve people?

Xpol is here again
Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 07, 2021
jerry2cino:
since when, are you a learner?
Name some of his crimes against humanity please.
Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by veekid(m): 11:00am On Jan 07, 2021
dayleke:

Ahaaaa!!!!!

Bros!!!

Kilode now?!!!

grin grin grin

the statement is as confusing as trump's followers grin grin
Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by veekid(m): 11:01am On Jan 07, 2021
Mummyfour:
the boat they used to take slaves to Europe has berthed in Ejigbo swamp. You still dey interested to go?. According to your signature grin grin
oya! I'm game; anywhere aside this shithole country
Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by harmony75: 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2021
Trump decency?! that's far from him �
Re: Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency by jerry2cino(m): 4:52am On Jan 08, 2021
Activist001:

Name some of his crimes against humanity please.
by the time Iraq get him arrested then you will know what he has done.am not here to lecture but that's the fact

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Kenyan Police Deployed To Tackle Haiti Violence / U.S. National Security Adviser, General Flynn, Resigns / Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.