Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

If Your Girlfriend Does These 15 Things...she's Madly In Love With You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Does These 15 Things...she's Madly In Love With You. (2038 Views)

My Girlfriend Does This Everytime / If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Girlfriend Does These 15 Things...she's Madly In Love With You. by Timinigf: 1:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
In a relationship , one thing that men and women relatively have in common when it comes to love, is the fear of their feelings being unreciprocated.

For men, women seem to be almost impossible to understand. The way their mind works is a mystery- and with all of the complex emotions that people can have,it can be absolutely hard to know how a woman truly feels about you .

A lot of people say that women fall in love faster than men do, but that's actually not necessarily true.

Men and women just fall in love differently, experience and show it in different ways .

So the ultimate question is"

HOW CAN YOU KNOW WHETHER OR NOT HER FEELINGS FOR YOU ARE GENUINE"??

As hard as it may be to honestly detect when a woman is genuinely in love, there are subtle giveaways to pay attention to…..

So here are a few solid signs that she is deeply in love with you!

1:

SHE WANTS TO KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU

A woman who loves you ....

Read full post here..

www.loverumz..com
Re: If Your Girlfriend Does These 15 Things...she's Madly In Love With You. by Boogyman557: 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Does These 15 Things...she's Madly In Love With You. by alphaNomega: 2:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
If I click that link here, make I bend

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Does These 15 Things...she's Madly In Love With You. by x123xlolls(m): 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2021
La Click la Vote APC AGAIN

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Does These 15 Things...she's Madly In Love With You. by indodon(m): 4:15pm On Nov 25, 2021
Iffa click make my ticket bust
Re: If Your Girlfriend Does These 15 Things...she's Madly In Love With You. by FuckYou: 4:19pm On Nov 25, 2021
Boogyman557:
What's the meaning of this unconditional "Holly Gram" that you are using to disturb us upandan

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Does These 15 Things...she's Madly In Love With You. by helinues: 4:30pm On Nov 25, 2021
Madly in love?

Who go marry mad lady?

grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Does These 15 Things...she's Madly In Love With You. by Boogyman557: 5:01pm On Nov 25, 2021
FuckYou:

What's the meaning of this unconditional "Holly Gram" that you are using to disturb us upandan
Holly Gram cool real matters bro. real matters.. WTF MAN
Re: If Your Girlfriend Does These 15 Things...she's Madly In Love With You. by h0pze3: 5:16pm On Nov 25, 2021
Uno sabi ao to run blog. Pple won't click dat ur link. Y can't u write everything here by then pple will ask for ur site for related topic
Re: If Your Girlfriend Does These 15 Things...she's Madly In Love With You. by FuckYou: 6:45pm On Nov 25, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool real matters bro. real matters.. WTF MAN
You be bot. Hubot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Girlfriend Does These 15 Things...she's Madly In Love With You. by Rickmann: 7:43pm On Nov 25, 2021
Boogyman557:

Realest matters bro cool

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Does These 15 Things...she's Madly In Love With You. by joinnow: 10:40pm On Nov 25, 2021
Timinigf:
In a relationship , one thing that men and women relatively have in common when it comes to love, is the fear of their feelings being unreciprocated.

For men, women seem to be almost impossible to understand. The way their mind works is a mystery- and with all of the complex emotions that people can have,it can be absolutely hard to know how a woman truly feels about you .

A lot of people say that women fall in love faster than men do, but that's actually not necessarily true.

Men and women just fall in love differently, experience and show it in different ways .

So the ultimate question is"

HOW CAN YOU KNOW WHETHER OR NOT HER FEELINGS FOR YOU ARE GENUINE"??

As hard as it may be to honestly detect when a woman is genuinely in love, there are subtle giveaways to pay attention to…..

So here are a few solid signs that she is deeply in love with you!

1:

SHE WANTS TO KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU

A woman who loves you ....

Read full post here..

www.loverumz..com
Why will she want to Know everything about me........ Is she a monitoring spirit

(1) (Reply)

Why Am I So Obsessed With Breastfeeding Moms / How My Girlfriend's Mum Prevented Us From Doing Abortion / An Ugly Experience With Calabar Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.