Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) (71121 Views)

You Are A Barefaced Treasury Looter - PDP To Ganduje / Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC / 2019:Choice Between Grand Looter And Certificateless Conman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by Buharidgeneral: 6:04am On Jan 07, 2021
Buhari sef
Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 6:05am On Jan 07, 2021
Sadly, 4 anarchists and insurrectionist died, all for a sad, pathetic, deranged and rejected terrorists leader in the white house.

Sad..

1 Like

Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 6:07am On Jan 07, 2021
Just imagine, the clown is now a rif raf, a nonetivity that they are banning all over the place and left and right? I have better and more social media privilege than the president of the US.

What a sad and pathetic losers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by Isobug: 6:09am On Jan 07, 2021
seunmsg:
I heard the mayor of DC has ordered the removal of CCTV at the CCTV at the Capitol Hill.

This mumu people justifying what happened in Nigeria with a different thing that is happening in the US. Your hate for certain people never cease to amaze me. Tueehh....

3 Likes

Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by olajizz01(m): 6:13am On Jan 07, 2021
US has finally gone to dog

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by PHijo(m): 6:13am On Jan 07, 2021
It is a shame people will mock Nigeria's dead barely 3 months after they were murdered by the Nigerian state.

This is why the country has not changed. Always chasing shadows. I wonder when DJ Switch was elected to lead that hellhole some of you call a country!
Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by meobizy(f): 6:15am On Jan 07, 2021
It's funny how the protesters came prepared with military fatigues and their own pepper spray.

This topic is stupid and unneeded. The forum has seen a second horse to beat along with the DNA trending news. Why don't they add the Charlie Charlie one too, I see Nigerians just discovered the trend.

2 Likes

Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by Isobug: 6:16am On Jan 07, 2021
Stalwert:

DJ s witch took 15000 bodies and dropped them at the feets of the National Guards and said they should eat it grin grin
So because Something that is not even similar is happening in the US, you want to use it to justify a case in Nigeria. This only shows your hatred to some people, not because you want to show a good sense of judgement. That's pitiful

1 Like

Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by Gamblex: 6:17am On Jan 07, 2021
u want him for another 4 years but majority vote him out the real black American's will never vote for Trump to stay for another 4 years. Those plack there are from ipob n biafra, the flat head people n nation builders drug pushers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 6:19am On Jan 07, 2021
seunmsg:
I heard the mayor of DC has ordered the removal of CCTV at the CCTV at the Capitol Hill.

The cut electricity too.

We are waiting for CNN investigation about 38 dead hoodlums.

grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by ikorodureporta: 6:23am On Jan 07, 2021
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by officialmario(m): 6:23am On Jan 07, 2021
Good day to you admi and every member of nairaland
I want to share a story with you
My mame is olanrewju, about five years ago, I met a lady Adedeji folashade and we started game of love, along the line she got pregnant for me but as at when she got pregnant I was planning to travel to Canada then so when I heard the news about her pregnancy I was happy but due to the fact that I was processing my travel then I wasn't having money with me, the mother of this Lady force me that I must marry her compulsorily so I objected her that she should give me more time to settle down, but she promise to carry out all the feeding and she even promise to buy me clothe and shoe for the wedding but I objected her since it is he duty of aan to do that.. There was a lot of argument then so along the line told the lady to stop seeing me...I tried to see folashade but the mother got another apartment for her, Nov 22 2016, shade gave birth to a baby boy at UCH Ibadan but I was not inform about the arrival of the baby, the day I saw shade at gbagi in Ibadan she told me the boy died during childbirth...but I never believe her story, the mother conspire with a young man who is rich to claim the baby...I went to a church for counselling so I was told that I have a son outside which I must make sure I bring back home...I had to use a friend to set shade up to know the truth of the matter and she confess to my friend which I have all the voice note of her confession..they cheatede because I don't have money, they gave another man to father my on biological son..I wanted to take this matter up but my mother told me to hold on just for the fear of been killed..attracted bellow is the picture of the boy that was claimed by another father
The man has been requesting for DNA test but the lady never agreed to do the test
Pls repost

Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by Agugbadin: 6:23am On Jan 07, 2021
NwaNimo1:
African American looter...

[img]https://media./images/78a61344f00a4344a002150a6961696c/tenor.gif[/img]

Yes you are absolutely right, both the ENDSARS looters and the capital hill looters are all black people.
Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by Chirowman(m): 6:28am On Jan 07, 2021
Wahala for America ooo ,this one is foreign hoodlums unlike the oba looters .
Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by timesup234: 6:30am On Jan 07, 2021
GofuckYourself:
[s][/s]

Pls graduate from a university so you can have a normal understanding of things

What you wrote is nonsense
oga u never still get sense? University is a slave camp. Nobody should be proud of going to university. It is stupidity

1 Like

Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by tkgindofa(m): 6:31am On Jan 07, 2021
[quote author=NGpatriot post=97796975]

DJ Swisharound is broadcasting live, dead bodies and massacre everywhere.

We must report this to Canada, to the UN and even America the now unfolding shithole.

?¿¿??¿¿??

Because your relatives were not affected in the end sars palava, so the truth shouldn't be told to the world?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by tkgindofa(m): 6:32am On Jan 07, 2021
NGpatriot:

We must report this to Canada, to the UN and even America the now unfolding shithole.

Because your relatives were not affected in the end sars palava, so the truth shouldn't be told to the world?

1 Like

Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by Godbless3(m): 6:32am On Jan 07, 2021
Stalwert:
grin grin PMB head strong, this same people who were talking trash to him about rights to protests are now calling protesters all manner of names and calling for military to deal with them. Buhahhahahha grin grin

At least police and military are not shooting to kill and later claim not to even been there and later claim to have use rubber bullet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by bbstarr(f): 6:39am On Jan 07, 2021
officialmario:
My mame is olanrewju, about five years ago, I met a lady Adedeji folashade and we started game of love, along the line she got pregnant for me but as at when she got pregnant I was planning to travel to Canada then so when I heard the news about her pregnancy I was happy but due to the fact that I was processing my travel then I wasn't having money with me, the mother of this Lady force me that I must marry her compulsorily so I objected her that she should give me more time to settle down, but she promise to carry out all the feeding and she even promise to buy me clothe and shoe for the wedding but I objected her since it is he duty of aan to do that.. There was a lot of argument then so along the line told the lady to stop seeing me...I tried to see folashade but the mother got another apartment for her, Nov 22 2016, shade gave birth to a baby boy at UCH Ibadan but I was not inform about the arrival of the baby, the day I saw shade at gbagi in Ibadan she told me the boy died during childbirth...but I never believe her story, the mother conspire with a young man who is rich to claim the baby...I went to a church for counselling so I was told that I have a son outside which I must make sure I bring back home...I had to use a friend to set shade up to know the truth of the matter and she confess to my friend which I have all the voice note of her confession..they cheatede because I don't have money, they gave another man to father my on biological son..I wanted to take this matter up but my mother told me to hold on just for the fear of been killed..attracted bellow is the picture of the boy that was claimed by another father
The man has been requesting for DNA test but the lady never agreed to do the test
Pls repost

Remove the pictures please and respect your child's privacy. Anyone here might know you offline

1 Like

Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by itzdonkollins(m): 6:40am On Jan 07, 2021
grin grin
rolams:
Trump is another version of MGMB!
Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by Kingspin(m): 6:45am On Jan 07, 2021
NGpatriot:

If shame no de catch hunger use.
Again madman no dey catch shame na his people.

1 Like

Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 07, 2021
NGpatriot:

Please shut up, ok?
Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by Bigfish121(m): 6:55am On Jan 07, 2021
My man putin go just dey laugh.
Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by Kingspin(m): 6:57am On Jan 07, 2021
Stalwert:

DJ s witch took 15000 bodies and dropped them at the feets of the National Guards and said they should eat it grin grin
National Gaurd denied they were ever at the protest ground.
Also, I heard one camera was picked up and protesters account blocked, passport seized. grin grin cheesy shocked kiss cry grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by bigjackass: 6:58am On Jan 07, 2021
officialmario:
Pls repost

Bring back what home? That is very wrong. You priority should be to make her aware that you are real father and you want to be involved. The lady was wrong for telling you the child is dead but don't be trying to collect the child from her just because one prophet said so. You are the one that refused to marry her in the first place.
Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by somehow: 7:08am On Jan 07, 2021
4 actually dead
Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by soloehis(m): 7:12am On Jan 07, 2021
NGpatriot:

shut ur smelling mouth..did u see them use live bullets?

Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by officialmario(m): 7:14am On Jan 07, 2021
bigjackass:
Bring back what home? That is very wrong. You priority should be to make her aware that you are real father and you want to be involved. The lady was wrong for telling you the child is dead but don't be trying to collect the child from her just because one prophet said so. You are the one that refused to marry her in the first place.
I didn't refused to marry her, she left me when the pregnant was about 3month old...what she told me was that she lost the baby at birth which I know she lied...
All the proof that the boy belongs to me are available
She has blocked her account, change her residence and even her number when she got to know that I am aware the baby is alive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? / Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother / List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.