Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) (71129 Views)

You Are A Barefaced Treasury Looter - PDP To Ganduje / Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC / 2019:Choice Between Grand Looter And Certificateless Conman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by HeadShot: 9:13am On Jan 07, 2021
osazsky:
i thought in america its only rubber bullet and water the use during protest..some of u have not left ur state but are d first to shout..in america..in sane country...u have not seen a mob.....thats y most of u can type wat u like..if u see a mob..during protest..as an officer u will use a bomb not bullets

Buhari is evil personified and his supporters reside in the hottest part of hell..

Unexpected invasion of a government building is different from a street protest...
Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by naturefellow(m): 9:17am On Jan 07, 2021
ATEAMS:
Nawao0

see as them dey share smart TV like bottle water

1 Like

Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by poiZon: 9:18am On Jan 07, 2021
seunmsg:
I heard the US national guard has carted away over 1000 bodies of Americans killed by BLM and Antifa at the Capitol Hill. DJ Switch counted the bodies and she’s about to go live on Instagram with evidence grin grin grin
The most senseless post have seen for a while.
Coming from.......zom. bee........

God bless America.
Imagine this happening in naija under the buhari,he lost reelection and his party lose the control of both red and green chambers, the police will be guarding the abokis pro-buhari to burn down the national assembly.
We saw what happened during the last protest how state and federal institutions assist hoodlums to attack peaceful protesters. 2011 is evergreen in our memories.
Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by naturefellow(m): 9:19am On Jan 07, 2021
parkervero:
So, it happens everywhere?
...with power-greedy leaders
Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:27am On Jan 07, 2021
American learnt this from Nigerian
Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by Aldebaran(m): 10:08am On Jan 07, 2021
seunmsg:
I heard the US national guard has carted away over 1000 bodies of Americans killed by BLM and Antifa at the Capitol Hill. DJ Switch counted the bodies and she’s about to go live on Instagram with evidence grin grin grin

You mean DJ Witch grin
Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by Odkosh: 10:16am On Jan 07, 2021
Golan007:
At least one person slaughtered but DJ Switch can confirm they were more than 22 compatriots who were massacred.

We move.

#EndOlopa
#EndSWAT.
#ReleaseConvicts.

Make America White Again.
I hope DJ switch was the one that counted 110 farmers that was slaughtered like ram.

You are dumb.
Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by Odkosh: 10:17am On Jan 07, 2021
FactBoyz:
This thread has been overrun by Buhari Zombies.. Please Beware. Shame on the Mod that approved this thread
I tell you.

What do you expect from Condemned slaves
Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by Seyzcham91(m): 10:25am On Jan 07, 2021
grin grin
seunmsg:
Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by Seyzcham91(m): 10:25am On Jan 07, 2021
cheesy angry
seunmsg:
I heard the mayor of DC has ordered the removal of CCTV at the CCTV at the Capitol Hill.
Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:45am On Jan 07, 2021
Stalwert:
grin grin PMB head strong, this same people who were talking trash to him about rights to protests are now calling protesters all manner of names and calling for military to deal with them. Buhahhahahha grin grin
Lol cheesy
Now, this is deep.
Dem call forces sotey,
Dem call FBI!
grin cheesy wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:46am On Jan 07, 2021
Stalwert:

Next time when mumu Igbos advise them they go take nuclear bomb hit their mouths
Hahahaha, we don laff tire for area grin wink wink grin wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by gidado14(m): 11:02am On Jan 07, 2021
NGpatriot:
grin grin
hahahahaha wahala de everywhere

Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by mrkings84(m): 11:16am On Jan 07, 2021
JudasNaCarrot:
All those sarcastic comments up there does not exonerate this wicked, nepotistic,killer and irresponsible government of Buhari of blame of killing innocent and unarmed protesters. No matter how the real enemies of Nigeria(BMC) tries to paint it, Providence will judge all of you.

I am not a fan of Trump because we have said it countless times that he suffers some kind of mental disorder but many of you guys especially those calling for his head now where his adent supporters and didn't see what we saw long before now.
This mad man has brought shame to America's democracy and is still bent on distroying the once respected Nation just for his selfish interest.

We all in this Country owe Goodluck Jonathan eternal respect for conceeding defeat and allowed for a smooth transition, something Buhari will never ever have done....he is worse than the Trump you guys are calling out now.

Remember his comment....Dogs and Babboon will soak in blood if he is not allowed to rule.

Even as he got the opportunity to rule yet his northern dogs and baboons still get soaked in blood!

That's crazy men!!
Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by Akinh: 11:18am On Jan 07, 2021
JudasNaCarrot:
All those sarcastic comments up there does not exonerate this wicked, nepotistic,killer and irresponsible government of Buhari of blame of killing innocent and unarmed protesters. No matter how the real enemies of Nigeria(BMC) tries to paint it, Providence will judge all of you.

I am not a fan of Trump because we have said it countless times that he suffers some kind of mental disorder but many of you guys especially those calling for his head now where his adent supporters and didn't see what we saw long before now.
This mad man has brought shame to America's democracy and is still bent on distroying the once respected Nation just for his selfish interest.

We all in this Country owe Goodluck Jonathan eternal respect for conceeding defeat and allowed for a smooth transition, something Buhari will never ever have done....he is worse than the Trump you guys are calling out now.

Remember his comment....Dogs and Babboon will soak in blood if he is not allowed to rule.

we Africans and Nigerians to be precise re just like ladies,women that doesn't know what they want.
Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 07, 2021
Jahwinaboy:
Give them Kudos for striving to maintain world Peace. In the history of America, have u heard or seen anything like this? It shows that One person can make a whole nation look like shit. Trump is the problem not Americans. Better face Buhari and our never step down African leaders
US experienced several civil wars that led to the death of millions ppl. There were series of racial crisis upto some time around 90s. Remember, US President, Kennedy was assassinated in 60s.
The kind of barbaric manner the yesterday's protesters handle themselves is classified as less civilised & more nonsensical than Endsars protest. The invasion of the whole US House floor with hoodlums sitting on the seat of the head of congress seat, chai...Already 4 people were reported dead. Remove your hatred out of PMB and assume neutral position I'm sure you'll agree that PMB can't be worse than the way Trump is handling US case.
PMB tried all manner of democratic way when handling Endsars protest but the whole US President is inciting his citizens to break law and order.

1 Like

Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by itu404(m): 11:47am On Jan 07, 2021
UncommonLogic:

I beg increase the volume.
you too bad grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 07, 2021
GofuckYourself:
[s][/s]

Pls graduate from a university so you can have a normal understanding of things

What you wrote is nonsense
I'm graduate with good knowledge of Electrical and Electronic Engineering. You need to watch how those ppl conducted themselves before you quote me. I wanted to engage you in a meaningful debate but your username said all.
Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by bluefilm: 12:13pm On Jan 07, 2021
bhella10:
Nobody holy pass. Have they found a palliative warehouse?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12949197_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae93e

USA no get warehouse na.
Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by nogragra: 12:20pm On Jan 07, 2021
NGpatriot:

grin grin
....but come to think about it, why is it that igbos always support cheats, corrupt and loosers. simple explanation, they are loosers themselves. They are known for all manner of yamayama tins, robbery, kidnapping (introduced by them to Nigeria), drug trafficking, fake drugs, corruption, lies of all manners shape and form,propaganda, ritualism..........complete the rest as you deem fit.

2 Likes

Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by Stalwert: 12:35pm On Jan 07, 2021
post=97808957:

Hahahaha, we don laff tire for area grin wink wink grin wink

cheesy grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by Bizibi(m): 12:51pm On Jan 07, 2021
FactBoyz:
This thread has been overrun by Buhari Zombies.. Please Beware. Shame on the Mod that approved this thread
they are confirmed idiots....I don't take them serious.
Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 07, 2021
2023 lectures have begun.
Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 2:21pm On Jan 07, 2021
Aldebaran:

You mean DJ Witch grin

Yes that one, DJ witch.. She counted 1500 dead hoodlums at the US capital and she's on her way to the Canadian parliament to testify against the US.

US must be sanctioned.

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by tiwasiaife(m): 2:58pm On Jan 07, 2021
seunmsg:

This account is owned by Lai.moh'd.
He's happy cos of many likes he got from this comment
Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by seunmsg(m): 3:12pm On Jan 07, 2021
tiwasiaife:

This account is owned by Lai.moh'd.
He's happy cos of many likes he got from this comment

Will the likes turn to money in Lai Mohammed’s pocket?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? / Tinubu Meets Jonathan, Akpabio (Photos) / Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.