Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) (71111 Views)

You Are A Barefaced Treasury Looter - PDP To Ganduje / Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC / 2019:Choice Between Grand Looter And Certificateless Conman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by oluwaahmed: 7:16am On Jan 07, 2021
seunmsg:
I heard the mayor of DC has ordered the removal of CCTV at the CCTV at the Capitol Hill.
Yes o, his frog eyed yellow teeth drug lord ordered him to do so.
Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by Mrbenny001: 7:20am On Jan 07, 2021
The thing about DJ Switch really pain you oo..
NGpatriot:

DJ Swisharound is broadcasting live, dead bodies and massacre everywhere.

We must report this to Canada, to the UN and even America the now unfolding shithole.

1 Like

Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by Lion66: 7:20am On Jan 07, 2021
grin grin disgraceful Shit!!
Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by FundRaiserNg: 7:21am On Jan 07, 2021
grin grin grin grin

This Nigerians eehhh. U na no go kill us with Comedy. Been laughing reading comments

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by solmusdesigns: 7:22am On Jan 07, 2021
grin grin grin

Trump don turn America to complete joke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by annyz: 7:24am On Jan 07, 2021
seunmsg:
I heard the mayor of DC has ordered the removal of CCTV at the CCTV at the Capitol Hill.

Present adminstration in US is a replica of present APC government in Nigeria.
Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by osazsky(m): 7:35am On Jan 07, 2021
HeadShot:

Protests happens everywhere for different reasons...
We know Trump supporters are fanatics and feel the election was rigged..

But for buhari zombies trying so hard on the thread to exonerate Bubari for what happened at the Lekki toll gate is worrisome...
It shows how soulless we have become as a country...

This is highly sickening....
i thought in america its only rubber bullet and water the use during protest..some of u have not left ur state but are d first to shout..in america..in sane country...u have not seen a mob.....thats y most of u can type wat u like..if u see a mob..during protest..as an officer u will use a bomb not bullets

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by Stalwert: 7:35am On Jan 07, 2021
Kingspin:
National Gaurd denied they were ever at the protest ground.
Also, I heard one camera was picked up and protesters account blocked, passport seized. grin grin cheesy shocked kiss cry grin grin

Brother you bad grin grin
Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by osazsky(m): 7:38am On Jan 07, 2021
Isobug:

This mumu people justifying what happened in Nigeria with a different thing that is happening in the US. Your hate for certain people never cease to amaze me. Tueehh....
oya tell us d difference...this is even worst than wat happened in kenya..nigeria lekki na scam audio deaths everywhere .so cuz its a white man that is doing it u see nothing wrong with it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by osazsky(m): 7:41am On Jan 07, 2021
Kingspin:
National Gaurd denied they were ever at the protest ground.
Also, I heard one camera was picked up and protesters account blocked, passport seized. grin grin cheesy shocked kiss cry grin grin
pls is a white kyari the head of military..i want to know..and who is thier information minister..if america can be like this that means buhari tried na...not more than 56 deaths recorded in our own..y ipob come thay call am terrorist trump is d real terrorists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by dodoisk(m): 7:42am On Jan 07, 2021
Hoodlum

1 Like

Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by GetMeRight: 7:52am On Jan 07, 2021
JudasNaCarrot:
All those sarcastic comments up there does not exonerate this wicked, nepotistic,killer and irresponsible government of Buhari of blame of killing innocent and unarmed protesters. No matter how the real enemies of Nigeria(BMC) tries to paint it, Providence will judge all of you.

I am not a fan of Trump because we have said it countless times that he suffers some kind of mental disorder but many of you guys especially those calling for his head now where his adent supporters and didn't see what we saw long before now.
This mad man has brought shame to America's democracy and is still bent on distroying the once respected Nation just for his selfish interest.

We all in this Country owe Goodluck Jonathan eternal respect for conceeding defeat and allowed for a smooth transition, something Buhari will never ever have done....he is worse than the Trump you guys are calling out now.

Remember his comment....Dogs and Babboon will soak in blood if he is not allowed to rule.

Buhari is going peacefully in 2023, calm down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by osazsky(m): 7:58am On Jan 07, 2021
GetMeRight:

Buhari is going peacefully in 2023, calm down.
if buhari sees this...he will definately contest this..all he needs to do is to ingluence the house that based on his integrity he should be given the right to contiue to contest..buhari till 2055..tinibu will nerver rule us
Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by HelpYourself(m): 8:00am On Jan 07, 2021
timesup234:
oga u never still get sense? University is a slave camp. Nobody should be proud of going to university. It is stupidity

You just proved my point sorry

Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by IamAsiri: 8:07am On Jan 07, 2021
JudasNaCarrot:
All those sarcastic comments up there does not exonerate this wicked, nepotistic,killer and irresponsible government of Buhari of blame of killing innocent and unarmed protesters. No matter how the real enemies of Nigeria(BMC) tries to paint it, Providence will judge all of you.

I am not a fan of Trump because we have said it countless times that he suffers some kind of mental disorder but many of you guys especially those calling for his head now where his adent supporters and didn't see what we saw long before now.
This mad man has brought shame to America's democracy and is still bent on distroying the once respected Nation just for his selfish interest.

We all in this Country owe Goodluck Jonathan eternal respect for conceeding defeat and allowed for a smooth transition, something Buhari will never ever have done....he is worse than the Trump you guys are calling out now.

Remember his comment....Dogs and Babboon will soak in blood if he is not allowed to rule.

I wonder o. Those who don't care about anyone's death tied to the present government so far they have a stake in it. undecided
Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by MrBONE2(m): 8:16am On Jan 07, 2021
rolams:
Trump is another version of MGMB!

But Bwanacheesy

BaBu is better than Trumpgrin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by Awaja(m): 8:17am On Jan 07, 2021
Vivid brutality is we case
Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by MrBONE2(m): 8:20am On Jan 07, 2021
Kingosytex:
Trump is an American version of Buhari.

Dem no de gree at all.

But BaBu is better than Trumpgrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by NLRulesEnforcer: 8:28am On Jan 07, 2021
officialmario:
Good day to you admi and every member of nairaland
I want to share a story with you
My mame is olanrewju, about five years ago, I met a lady Adedeji folashade and we started game of love, along the line she got pregnant for me but as at when she got pregnant I was planning to travel to Canada then so when I heard the news about her pregnancy I was happy but due to the fact that I was processing my travel then I wasn't having money with me, the mother of this Lady force me that I must marry her compulsorily so I objected her that she should give me more time to settle down, but she promise to carry out all the feeding and she even promise to buy me clothe and shoe for the wedding but I objected her since it is he duty of aan to do that.. There was a lot of argument then so along the line told the lady to stop seeing me...I tried to see folashade but the mother got another apartment for her, Nov 22 2016, shade gave birth to a baby boy at UCH Ibadan but I was not inform about the arrival of the baby, the day I saw shade at gbagi in Ibadan she told me the boy died during childbirth...but I never believe her story, the mother conspire with a young man who is rich to claim the baby...I went to a church for counselling so I was told that I have a son outside which I must make sure I bring back home...I had to use a friend to set shade up to know the truth of the matter and she confess to my friend which I have all the voice note of her confession..they cheatede because I don't have money, they gave another man to father my on biological son..I wanted to take this matter up but my mother told me to hold on just for the fear of been killed..attracted bellow is the picture of the boy that was claimed by another father
The man has been requesting for DNA test but the lady never agreed to do the test
Pls repost

Respect yourself and follow forum rules. Stop spamming forum threads to get attention. Your above post has absolutely nothing to do with the thread's topic and you are derailing the thread. Take your post down and post in the correct forum section(s) otherwise you will be reported to the Mods and your account banned within the next 24 hours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by Afamed: 8:29am On Jan 07, 2021
nthony10:
This thread was created to blast DJ switch, and promote the tyrant Buhari. These are enemies of Nigeria.

Keep quiet. Typical lazy youth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by kmaster007: 8:31am On Jan 07, 2021
make CNN carry on the investigation. since dey hv don the same in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:35am On Jan 07, 2021
Coronabirus:
See how overrated these people are. If this is happening in other part of the world their bald head envoys would've started spitting all sort of trash.
Give them Kudos for striving to maintain world Peace. In the history of America, have u heard or seen anything like this? It shows that One person can make a whole nation look like shit. Trump is the problem not Americans. Better face Buhari and our never step down African leaders

1 Like

Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by brightalo1010: 8:37am On Jan 07, 2021
HeadShot:
Useless thread created by zombies to hail Buhari for killing unarmed protesters....

This is what you get when in a country governed by cows.... These zombies can die for an American visa

These useless unpatrotic elements should know one thing... Buhari is heading to the hague

There is absolutely nothing they can do about it..

Killing is killing remember that trumped killed Americans too.
Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by lekki1444: 8:39am On Jan 07, 2021
NwaNimo1:
African American looter...

[img]https://media./images/78a61344f00a4344a002150a6961696c/tenor.gif[/img]
That my boy ezel the crack head
Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by Kingspin(m): 8:41am On Jan 07, 2021
osazsky:
pls is a white kyari the head of military..i want to know..and who is thier information minister..if america can be like this that means buhari tried na...not more than 56 deaths recorded in our own..y ipob come thay call am terrorist trump is d real terrorists
How is America? Nigeria vs America, pls me?

Nobody died O.
We shot in the air.
Camera off and later picked up

2 Likes

Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 07, 2021
Stalwert:
grin grin PMB head strong, this same people who were talking trash to him about rights to protests are now calling protesters all manner of names and calling for military to deal with them. Buhahhahahha grin grin

Wetin this one dey talk
Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by rolams(m): 8:52am On Jan 07, 2021
MrBONE2:

But Bwanacheesy

BaBu is better than Trumpgrin

Hahaha
Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by rolams(m): 8:53am On Jan 07, 2021
MrBONE2:

But BaBu is better than Trumpgrin

No be me talk am ooo
Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by Tedpgrass: 8:56am On Jan 07, 2021
PHijo:

I wonder when DJ Switch was elected to lead that hellhole some of you call a country!

In your nightmares!!

Hasn't and wouldn't Ever happen in this great con3

Re: Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) by RealEzee(m): 9:07am On Jan 07, 2021
How this crap got to front page baffles me
Nairaland is so messed up thsese days guun

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sunny Ade’s Son, George Folarin Adegeye Won Amuwo-Odofin Reps Seat / Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral / Airman Killed By Mob In Oshodi. Many Stranded As Soldiers ‘Take Over’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.