Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) (62162 Views)

US National Debt Exceeds $32 Trillion Amidst Ukraine War Funding / Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA / North Korean Official Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Shot Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by zedegit: 4:58am On Jan 07, 2021
Kingosytex:

Wetin concern America with Dj Switch?

They say that charity begins at home. Switch is at home fighting her own cause, Khaled and other Djs in America should fight their own battle.

Every aboki man with him kettle.

On a serious note, nothing differentiates Trump from an average African politician. He is too greedy.

Why he is this desperate to retain that seat is what I can't understand.

Should senate progress in the midst of uncertainty?

Yes, it's said Biden won but let Trump go before sitting, knowing how desperate he can be.

Could it be the beginning of 'Nomerica' right..89 talked about?
Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 4:58am On Jan 07, 2021
A whole US? this is so unbelievable
Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by jeff1993: 4:59am On Jan 07, 2021
Golan007:
Where is DJ SWITCH when you need her?
is your stupidity hereditary??

just asking as a concerned citizen

4 Likes

Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by Born2Breed(f): 5:16am On Jan 07, 2021
Golan007:

Still 50yrs behind us. You will be alright.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 5:18am On Jan 07, 2021
Trump still want more blood before he leave the office
Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by kayjay69(m): 5:21am On Jan 07, 2021
After this election cycle and the events that have transpired over the last 4 years, I do not think the United States Government can say, to the world, with a straight face that they are a beacon of hope and a shining example of democracy!

3 Likes

Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by Cammo: 5:25am On Jan 07, 2021
Golan007:
Smelly brain with acute zombie syndrome. Is DJ Switch now American that she should fight for their course? And was there a massacre in the national assembly? Did anyone cut off the lights? Was there any denials and debates between military, state government and crooked politicians? Was a Liar Mohammed to deny there was a shooting? Was there an Inspector Fash to investigate the scene?
USA doesn't need DJ Switch to fight for justice.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by 5thcolm(m): 5:26am On Jan 07, 2021
Adakintroy:
,..Because he does not sound intelligent.

Sounding intelligent is not the same thing as being intelligent or having the courage to do a particular act. If anything Trump has guts..lot of it. It's exactly what America needs.

No president will be able to perform like trump in a long time. Because their inherent devision is getting more pronounce by the day. They are divided on too many fronts. Its not trump f that cause it, it's inherent in the ideology of freedom they themselves promugate. They seem to have lost the handle on it.

If you consider the confusion and discontent sorrounding gender issues alone on the social front. You will know no society can reconcile those many difference.

Most the best they do is have customers and traditions to regulate it. Imagine have multiples genders alone..I mean we not talking about politics that is truelly ideologically malleable.

Then you have political difference, Religiouse. Economic and all the other social Cultural issue name them. We're will a president start to reconcile this majorly. And don't tell me Obama faired better.

For me, if trump is acting like tyrant..by all means let him act. As long as it's for the good of America. No president can get things done with so much voice from so many quarters to be heard.

And now they are bringing Biden. This kind of serious world we are living. Am not even talking America. Am not sure he can stand the American heat alone let alone global..I see his energy signature. They are not registered strong as trump.

I respect trump..not because I agree with everything he says. But becuase he is a honest man even a better one than you and me.

"if trump is acting like tyrant..by all means let him act. As long as it's for the good of America"

The above quote got me in your comment.

For the good of the country is always the excuse made my tyrants ...Abacha, Buhari, Hitler, Saddam Hussein...name them.
They all have same excuse, "for the good of the country".

It's not reasonable when one person thinks he is the only good person to rule a country.

If you truly love the country, the last thing you would want is to do things that might cause the blood of those that you claim to love.

If Trump really loves the country, his sons and daughter should have been at the forefront of the capitol building takeover. but nope. the people of the country that he claim to love are the ones to carry out the dangerous act which unfortunately cost a life... does this remind you of a typical Nigerian politician recruiting thugs in the name of "love for the country"?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by sameks08(m): 5:30am On Jan 07, 2021
all this nairalanders warriors make una allow djswitch rest . I don't know y you fools re here. barking for a country yes don't even have her passport

1 Like

Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by Nobody: 5:31am On Jan 07, 2021
Looks like a zombie invasion extract from World War Z.
Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by Onesand4all: 5:31am On Jan 07, 2021
Kingosytex:
[s][/s]

Try and buy sense.

Most of them are clueless and ignorant that just want to comment even when they hardly see the news.....You have salted the fields and now you want to grow crops. The problem is 72+ million of us have memories longer than a hamster.

This isn't even the shit this year.....

We remember the women’s march (vagina hats and all) the day after inauguration.

We remember the 4 years of attacks and impeachments

We remember “not our president” and the “Resistance…”

We remember Maxie Walters telling followers to harass us in restaurants.

We remember the Presidents spokesperson being kicked out a restaurant.

We remember hundreds of Trump supporters physically attacked.

We remember Trump supporters getting Doxed, and fired from jobs.

We remember riots, and looting.

We remember “a comedian” holding up the President’s severed head.

We remember a play in Central park paid with public funding, showing the killing of President Trump.

We remember Robert de Niro yelling “F" Trump” at the Tony’s and getting a standing ovation.

We remember Nancy Pelosi tearing up the State of the Union Address.

We remember the total in the tank move on the mainstream media.

We remember the non-stop and live fact checking on our President and his supporters.

We remember non-stop in your face lies and open cover-ups from the media.

We remember the President and his staff being spied on.

We remember five Senators shot on a ballfield.

We remember every so-called comedy show turn into nothing but Trump hate fest.

We remember 95% negative coverage in the news.

We remember the state governors asking and getting everything they ask for and then blaming Trump for their problems.

We remember a Trump top aid verbally assaulted in two DC restaurants.

We remember people banging on the Supreme Court doors.

We remember that we were called every name in the book for supporting President Trump.

We remember that Hollywood said they would leave after Trump was elected but they stayed.

This list is endless, but you get the idea. My friends will be my friends, but a party that has been on the attack for 4 long years does not get a free pass with me.

Copy and pasted from a friend because it is the truth, ...especially when this election is exposing the integrity of not only this election, �� but also future elections to come.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by YorubaPrince: 5:32am On Jan 07, 2021
Kingosytex:

They say that charity begins at home. Switch is at home fighting her own cause, Khaled and other Djs in America should fight their own battle.

On a serious note, nothing differentiates Trump from an average African politician. He is too greedy.

Yet the Igbo slaves worship him.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by Loveurneighbour: 5:32am On Jan 07, 2021
Continue...
Donald Orubebe Trump
Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by seguno2: 5:36am On Jan 07, 2021
Maxymilliano:
The US has lost the moral right to tell third world countries about democratic tenets.

The US that is fixing its Trump problem by itself, or another US?
When you have the VP, party’s senators & representatives plus other elected officials speaking and acting publicly against the interests of a rogue president, then the third world can refuse to listen to America’s preaching on democracy.
Until then, we extreme paupers in the third world have to fall in line behind the rich masters of America and the first world.
Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by seguno2: 5:38am On Jan 07, 2021
Kingosytex:
[s][/s]
Try and buy sense, it is necessary.

If the Buhari that he dogmatically follows has none, where will he get the sense to buy
Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by 5thcolm(m): 5:41am On Jan 07, 2021
bluefilm:
This is what you get when you steal elections and hope everybody is going to accept it lying down.

It doesn't work that way.

Expect some more pushbacks from the True American Patriots.

The DEMONcrats showed that it is okay to burn down cities in protests.

Maybe they should now be getting ready to see the examples they set start working against them.

Using words like "DEMONcrats" really shows the state of your mind.

No one group is fully good or fully bad. Focus and argue the substance of the issue and stop throwing out degrading names.

both democrats and republicans have good and bad policies.

Every arm of the American government have said the wasn't rigged. these are the institution that made America what is it today. Now you are saying this same institutions are wrong because Trump said it.

Question for you....Do you ever see a world that Trump concede to loss an election no matter how free and fair the elections is?
It would be a big lie if you don't know that Trump as the most fragile ego you have ever seen from an adult.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by ogbonti: 5:42am On Jan 07, 2021
Rossintii:

Haba......These are her oyinbo slave masters. She can't say anything negative about them.

This is what they get after years of allowing the impunity against TRUMP to stand - For 5 years, Trump has been harrased by the democrats and their acolytes in the main stream media, lied against, tortured emotionally - and impeached over a phone call - which has proven now to be a necessary thing to do judging by the fact that the same Biden son is under investigation for corruption by the FBI.

Trump supporters did nothing - American cities were burnt and looted and CNN cheered on the thugs for years because they thought they were punishing TRUMP - but now when they see the other side of Trump's supporters - they are scared- NO ONE HAS THE MONOPOLY OF VIOLENCE - even a goat will bite when pushed to the wall - I AM NOT IN SUPPORT OF VIOLENCE EITHER FROM ANTIFA OR THE TRUMP's supporters BUT for anyone to come here and blame Trump's supporters is the highest element of hypocrisy ever - WHAT THEY DID TO TRUMP for 4 years, they cant take it for 4 hours? INTERESTING !!!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by bewla(m): 5:42am On Jan 07, 2021
Kingosytex:

Make him be like Jonathan na lie all for him self bad guy
Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by salford1: 5:42am On Jan 07, 2021
Kingosytex:

Immunity from prosecution.
Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by akdjr(m): 5:45am On Jan 07, 2021
Waiting for some people to write UN and ICC.
Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by juman(m): 5:51am On Jan 07, 2021
A woman was killed when the capitol was attacked.

America is worse than nigeria.
Bad leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by 5thcolm(m): 5:51am On Jan 07, 2021
Onesand4all:

Most of them are clueless and ignorant that just want to comment even when they hardly see the news.....You have salted the fields and now you want to grow crops. The problem is 72+ million of us have memories longer than a hamster.

This isn't even the shit this year.....

We remember the women’s march (vagina hats and all) the day after inauguration.

We remember the 4 years of attacks and impeachments

We remember “not our president” and the “Resistance…”

We remember Maxie Walters telling followers to harass us in restaurants.

We remember the Presidents spokesperson being kicked out a restaurant.

We remember hundreds of Trump supporters physically attacked.

We remember Trump supporters getting Doxed, and fired from jobs.

We remember riots, and looting.

We remember “a comedian” holding up the President’s severed head.

We remember a play in Central park paid with public funding, showing the killing of President Trump.

We remember Robert de Niro yelling “F" Trump” at the Tony’s and getting a standing ovation.

We remember Nancy Pelosi tearing up the State of the Union Address.

We remember the total in the tank move on the mainstream media.

We remember the non-stop and live fact checking on our President and his supporters.

We remember non-stop in your face lies and open cover-ups from the media.

We remember the President and his staff being spied on.

We remember five Senators shot on a ballfield.

We remember every so-called comedy show turn into nothing but Trump hate fest.

We remember 95% negative coverage in the news.

We remember the state governors asking and getting everything they ask for and then blaming Trump for their problems.

We remember a Trump top aid verbally assaulted in two DC restaurants.

We remember people banging on the Supreme Court doors.

We remember that we were called every name in the book for supporting President Trump.

We remember that Hollywood said they would leave after Trump was elected but they stayed.

This list is endless, but you get the idea. My friends will be my friends, but a party that has been on the attack for 4 long years does not get a free pass with me.

Copy and pasted from a friend because it is the truth, ...especially when this election is exposing the integrity of not only this election, �� but also future elections to come.

72+ million voted for Trump, based on what have seen with my republican friends, not all of you 72 + millions are that ignorant and naive to believe Trump's election conspiracies

Your memories won't matter to us cause you will always trail 81+ million of other side
Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by TheGreyKnight(m): 5:58am On Jan 07, 2021
stanluiz:
China and Russia be like cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The founder and preacher of democracy cannot even defend the democracy on their own soil.

America has no right again to lecture any country about the rule of law and democracy.

Greece, not USA founded Democracy
Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by Slurity(m): 5:58am On Jan 07, 2021
NOW, NIGERIA IS EVEN MORE SECURE THAN U.S THAT CAN'T HAPPEN IN NIGERIA
Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by Jerewise332(m): 6:00am On Jan 07, 2021
If this should happen in Nigeria now
Buhari 4 receive the biggest blow of his life...
Not knowing that every country get their own wahala..if this act actually happened, don't you know that even the president in the White House is not safe.. Point to note: there's no where that's safe haven in this world, every country get their own wahala.
Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by deji17: 6:02am On Jan 07, 2021
She died saying " Peace and Unity".

1 Like

Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by Nobody: 6:02am On Jan 07, 2021
Slurity:
NOW, NIGERIA IS EVEN MORE SECURE THAN U.S THAT CAN'T HAPPEN IN NIGERIA

This joke failed to crack me up

1 Like

Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by Neddstark: 6:04am On Jan 07, 2021
Jerewise332:
If this should happen in Nigeria now
Buhari 4 receive the biggest blow of his life...
Not knowing that every country get their own wahala..if this act actually happened, don't you know that even the president in the White House is not safe.. Point to note: there's no where that's safe haven in this world, every country get their own wahala.

Yeah Trust CNN would have blown it beyond proportion and some clowns would have been calling for Buhari to resign.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by Nobody: 6:06am On Jan 07, 2021
deji17:
She died saying " Peace and Unity".

Saying peace and unity after joining in a coup attempt to subvert the will of the majority? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by deji17: 6:07am On Jan 07, 2021
byrron:

Saying peace and unity after joining in a coup attempt to subvert the will of the majority? shocked shocked shocked

Na you sabi.. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Unclad Robber Stuck On Rooftop Of The House He Burgled / Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded / Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.