Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) (62167 Views)

US National Debt Exceeds $32 Trillion Amidst Ukraine War Funding / Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA / North Korean Official Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Shot Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by Adakintroy: 12:14pm On Jan 07, 2021
GetMeRight:

You are quite a piece of ignorance.

Ok.
Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by jaxxy(m): 12:18pm On Jan 07, 2021
Golan007:

I'm not in Nigeria.

So you live in a shithole.
grin

Well good. I’m here cos I don’t feel like leaving. I’m staying to fix the shithole like I sad b4.

Great country worked to become Great they didn’t runaway from their problems. They solved them. We are here.
Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by Adakintroy: 12:23pm On Jan 07, 2021
GetMeRight:

You are quite a piece of ignorance.

See you idiote.

They are invading the capitol. You think it's only the people fighting this.

Look again. Trump is a powerfull figure. You idiots don't know what that means wait for it.

Shea you all were saying if we think this is Nigeria..how easy was it to invade the capitol. What can they do kill them all?. If they decide not to move you will have to appeal. You don't have any choice. Again you are fighting your own poeple you swore oath to protect. There is a Limite to which you can employ force.

This is were they are caged. Everything is tangled.
Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by Golan007: 12:33pm On Jan 07, 2021
jaxxy:

Well good. I’m here cos I don’t feel like leaving. I’m staying to fix the shithole like I sad b4.

Great country worked to become Great they didn’t runaway from their problems. They solved them. We are here.

Oh, I thought the shithole that you created would fix itself.

You will forever live in a shithole.

grin
Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by jaxxy(m): 12:44pm On Jan 07, 2021
Golan007:

Oh, I thought the shithole that you created would fix itself.

You will forever live in a shithole.

grin

Wrong! Nigeria won’t be a shithole forever. Try not to be a pessimist. I can go anywhere I like I choose to stay. It’s my choice.

Trump told us the truth so we hate him.
Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by Golan007: 12:45pm On Jan 07, 2021
jaxxy:

Wrong! Nigeria won’t be a shithole forever. Try not to be a pessimist. I can go anywhere I like I choose to stay. It’s my choice.

You cannot go anywhere you choose.

You live in a shithole and that's where your destiny is tied.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by jaxxy(m): 12:46pm On Jan 07, 2021
Golan007:

You cannot go anywhere you choose.

You live in a shithole and that's where your destiny is tied.

Now Ure sounding like a clown. grin Carry on grin

Mr destiny grin
Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by jaxxy(m): 12:53pm On Jan 07, 2021
Golan007:

I'm just saying the truth.

Shey e dey sweet you before?

You are destined to live in a shithole forever.

Life can be cruel.

grin

I have been traveling since I was 5 years old and I have family abroad us and Canada. I have too many choices at my finger tips. I’m not denstined for Rubbish. I fix Rubbish not runaway from it. That how Americans fixed their problems. Stop running. grin
Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by Golan007: 12:54pm On Jan 07, 2021
jaxxy:

I have been traveling since I was 5 years old and I have family abroad us and Canada. I have too many choices at my finger tips. I’m not denstined for Rubbish. I fix Rubbish not runaway from it. That how Americans fixed their problems. Stop running. grin

You've been travelling to Cotonou and Lome and you have your mother's brother's ex wife living in Canada, does it change the fact that your destiny is tied to a shithole?

grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by jaxxy(m): 12:59pm On Jan 07, 2021
Golan007:

You've been travelling to Cotonou and Lome and you have your mother's brother's ex wife living in Canada, does it change the fact that your destiny is tied to a shithole?

grin

Ure just a clown. U took me to cotonou now did u? grin

Seems this escapees traveling is a huge deal to u? Nice
Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by Golan007: 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
jaxxy:

Ure just a clown. U took me to cotonou now did u? grin

Seems this escapees traveling is a huge deal to u? Nice

You were the first to term your dwelling place a shithole.

I'm only reinforcing your mindset.
Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by Golan007: 1:13pm On Jan 07, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2

I won't trade insult with you my brother

Are you scared?

Mods, ban this moniker for life.

He brings no good to your forum and can only be described as an agent provocateur.
Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by jaxxy(m): 1:14pm On Jan 07, 2021
Golan007:

You were the first to term your dwelling place a shithole.

I'm only reinforcing your mindset.

I’m a realist sir. I say it as it is. Why aren't u back here living and enjoying here?? Exactly! So let’s fix the Shithole then it will be called a better name and others will agree when we say it’s actually better.
Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
Maxymilliano:
The US has lost the moral right to tell third world countries about democratic tenets.
I thought you've known since that the USA has left the world to her fate, reason they are pulling out their Soldiers from conflict zones.
Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by almarthins(m): 3:01pm On Jan 07, 2021
Rossintii:

You be real mumu/oyinbo slave.

Would you be saying this if a woman was shot dead inside the National Assembly, Abuja?

No.

You will attack and insult the Nigerian security personnel and Buhari.

You will call them incompetent and useless.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery - Bob Marley.

Where is Bob Marley today?
If this had happened in Nigeria scores of people would be dead by now. Some of us witness 1993 annulment of election can tell you, Nigerian force has no respect for human life.

And as for buhari, he has many unanswered question. I once supported him but every thing about him is a sham not the man we thought he was.

Calling me a mumu is a degradation of your being, it means you nt well enlightened that people has that right to their opinion. Don't ever push your opinion as d best option, you do not have that right.

At my age I can never be a slave to any one, to any ideology, religion, politicians etc. Your immaturity is unbearably damnable.
Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by coldcandy: 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2021
Maxymilliano:
The US has lost the moral right to tell third world countries about democratic tenets.

On the contrary, their democracy is strong with strong institutions. that is why trump will be leaving on the 20th of January
Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by Ayobami7(m): 6:31pm On Jan 07, 2021
hmmmm
Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by harmony75: 8:29pm On Jan 07, 2021
Golan007:
Where is DJ SWITCH when you need her?
you're so pained that she uncovered the evils of people like you and the government?
Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by Golan007: 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2021
harmony75:
you're so pained that she uncovered the evils of people like you and the government?

DJ Switch {pronounced witch - the S is silent, alternate pronunciation bitch} made false accusations and fled the country on a broom as her name implies.

Just like Trump, she had many insane people to believe her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) / Unclad Robber Stuck On Rooftop Of The House He Burgled / Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.