Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) (62180 Views)

US National Debt Exceeds $32 Trillion Amidst Ukraine War Funding / Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA / North Korean Official Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Shot Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by Ustec: 9:58am On Jan 07, 2021
Maxymilliano:
The US has lost the moral right to tell third world countries about democratic tenets.
APC Will rig 2023 election and there will be serious nationwide unrest and protest.
Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by gassbee: 10:03am On Jan 07, 2021
Activist001:
Where was their police? America fall my hand today I swear.

They spend almost $700 billion on defence yearly and can't protect their senate building? You can't even try this shit in Nigeria.
They were fully aware trump's niggers were storming Washington DC and they could not even prepare fully to prevent protesters from coming straight into d building
Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by Cuntface: 10:06am On Jan 07, 2021
Simplyleo:
Athifku
Saraki
Dino melaye
Shehu sani, and most recently
Donald Trump

The above mentioned clowns have one thing in common.

They are all candidates of ipob pigs.

An incumbent president of a developed country got beaten blue black at the poll, but ipob miscreants, in their usual foolishness see it at as rigging.

Animals.

I pray God change your mind.
Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 07, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Make Una dey tink before Una spew trash jare. Hear ursef out, if those police had pulled the trigger to show the use of their $700B amunitionn u would have criticized dem either.
I wasn't calling for them to pull the trigger on citizens. They could have controlled the situation in a better way.
Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 07, 2021
lexy2014:

They can protect their Senate building. Where u expecting them to start shooting at unarmed protesters because they want to protect their Senate building?
Absolutely not! You guys are not getting the intent of my comment. The police could have controlled the situation in a better way.
Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:11am On Jan 07, 2021
Rossintii:

Haba......These are her oyinbo slave masters. She can't say anything negative about them.
'
'

Update: Death toll is now 4 shot dead in the US National Assembly, and 14 injured.
If this had happened in the National Assembly Abuja, anti-Nigerian elements on Nairaland would have declared the country dead and buried, and rained curses on the leadership.

But it's happening in oyinbo land, so they lose their manhood and turn silent pussycats.

Why do I have the feeling u love these killings? This were from a country with hood human rights record not ur shithole country with zero human rights record and desperately corrupt politicians.

There’s a difference between a mistake and deliberate actions. undecided

Americans will not praise and boast about these killings like the army boast they will repeat same shootings again. undecided

Golan007:
Where is DJ SWITCH when you need her?

1 Like

Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by Bennysam: 10:17am On Jan 07, 2021
Rossintii:

Haba......These are her oyinbo slave masters. She can't say anything negative about them.
'
'

Update: Death toll is now 4 shot dead in the US National Assembly, and 14 injured.
If this had happened in the National Assembly Abuja, anti-Nigerian elements on Nairaland would have declared the country dead and buried, and rained curses on the leadership.

But it's happening in oyinbo land, so they lose their manhood and turn silent pussycats.

Whatever that happened in US it far better than Nigeria and you’re hustling to go to US even in their crisis time

1 Like

Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 07, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

The light was not switched off in this case, and the media was allowed to freely broadcast without being witch hunted given outrageous fines to pay. Pls there is no comparison.

Dj switch and her fellow protesters murdered and cannibalised a police officer on camera.
Yes, you are right. There is no comparison.
Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by Golan007: 10:23am On Jan 07, 2021
jaxxy:

Why do I have the feeling u love these killings? This were from a country with hood human rights record not ur shithole country with zero human rights record and desperately corrupt politicians.

There’s a difference between a mistake and deliberate actions. undecided

Americans will not praise and boast about these killings like the army boast they will repeat same shootings again. undecided

But you live in the shithole.
Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:26am On Jan 07, 2021
Golan007:

But you live in the shithole.

Yes sadly we all do and sm of us still want to change the shithole to a civilized world. undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by Golan007: 10:35am On Jan 07, 2021
jaxxy:

Yes sadly we all do and sm of us still want to change the shithole to a civilized world. undecided

Not we, YOU.

You will always be a shithole dweller.

And I'm happy for you.
grin
Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by OlawaleBammie: 10:55am On Jan 07, 2021
Activist001:

I wasn't calling for them to pull the trigger on citizens. They could have controlled the situation in a better way.

And the better ways are??

Seems u never face riot before,
Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by Sufisunni: 10:57am On Jan 07, 2021
Where is that enemy of State called DJ switch? come and see ooo! you had better report USA to Canada or UN
Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 07, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

And the better ways are??

Seems u never face riot before,
Overwhelming amount of policemen in riot gear.
Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by OlawaleBammie: 11:05am On Jan 07, 2021
Activist001:

Overwhelming amount of policemen in riot gear.

Overwhelming amount ??

I laf in odogunyan grin

U didn't tell me that the number of policemen in the whole America supercedes the number of citizens /anarchists/agitators.

See stop saying this, person wet never see fight before nahin dey call himself man,

See a fight, fight it, win it, survive the aftermath before u can call ursef a man.....easier typed than done or experienced
Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by jaxxy(m): 11:11am On Jan 07, 2021
Golan007:

Not we, YOU.

You will always be a shithole dweller.

And I'm happy for you.
grin

Like it or not Aslong as Ure in Nigeria Ure in a shithole. The Truth is bitter. There’s nothing new about that.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 07, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Overwhelming amount ??

I laf in odogunyan grin

U didn't tell me that the number of policemen in the whole America supercedes the number of citizens /anarchists/agitators.

See stop saying this, person wet never see fight before nahin dey call himself man,

See a fight, fight it, win it, survive the aftermath before u can call ursef a man.....easier typed than done or experienced
No wahala chief. I just voiced my opinion. I kinda agree with you.

The good thing is that nobody was harmed except the woman who was one of those who invaded the house.. Arrests have also being made.
Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by perryy(m): 11:27am On Jan 07, 2021
Simplyleo:
Athifku
Saraki
Dino melaye
Donald Trump

An incumbent president of a developed country got beaten blue black at the poll, but ipob miscreants, in their usual foolishness see it at as rigging.

Animals.

It seems Nnadi Kanu raped your mum!
Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by GetMeRight: 11:38am On Jan 07, 2021
Adakintroy:

Go and make him quite in peace. Since you don't have wisdom.

Right now he has them by the ballss. If he decide to insight his supporters further, America may be looking at a civil war. You think pdp. Apc get rivary.

Wait you go know say some people great great grand papa was a republican. Na age long war you de see so. Almost cult like behaviour. Even the police get side.

You are quite a piece of ignorance.
Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by Malawian(m): 11:59am On Jan 07, 2021
I thought Trump's supporters were only White supremacists? what is a black woman doing storming the Capitol? Yeye Antifa terrorist who doesn't know when to sit at home when Whites are dragging their power.
Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by factoryreset2: 12:04pm On Jan 07, 2021
Simplyleo:
Athifku
Saraki
Dino melaye
Donald Trump

Animals.
Your sense left you the day you were born.
Re: Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) by Golan007: 12:14pm On Jan 07, 2021
jaxxy:

Like it or not Aslong as Ure in Nigeria Ure in a shithole. The Truth is bitter. There’s nothing new about that.

I'm not in Nigeria.

So you live in a shithole.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Unclad Robber Stuck On Rooftop Of The House He Burgled / Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded / Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.