Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet (57880 Views)

They Lied! Brazil Flood Wasn't Because Of The Demonic Carnival Parade! / The Demonic Sponsored Lie Of "Rapture Before Tribulation" / Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet by Seyi8750: 7:52am On Jan 07, 2021
Re: Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet by MackIV(m): 7:52am On Jan 07, 2021
:
Re: Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet by olaboy33(m): 7:52am On Jan 07, 2021
Re: Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet by Abusadiq01(m): 7:54am On Jan 07, 2021
Re: Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet by Ahmback(m): 7:54am On Jan 07, 2021
don't be fooled.
the actual reason the pencil moves is cuz of the air coming outta your mouth while you scream.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet by Charmingrascal(m): 7:54am On Jan 07, 2021
Just like ouja board, charlie charlie is demonic.
Don't get yourself involved in what will haunt you.
It is not every #challenge you see online you get yourself involved in.

Charlie Charlie is spiritual it is not just a game or #challenge.
Don't be deceived
do

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet by Adakintroy: 7:54am On Jan 07, 2021
passengar:
I am not one to believe in demons and superstitions...I think there should be a scientific reason why the pencils move.

Go and explain why a woman thinks his gender is non binary. Even though he is obviously a man.
Re: Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet by Openyamind111(m): 7:54am On Jan 07, 2021
Scam grin my homeboy tried it e no gree move

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet by benikad(m): 7:55am On Jan 07, 2021
K
Re: Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet by Buzx: 7:56am On Jan 07, 2021
Don't play this game!! You'll summon an entity just like when playing with the Ouija board. Well, if you decide to play it, always remember to say goodbye to the entity after a session, or you'll leave yourself open to demonic attacks and bad luck.

23 Likes

Re: Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:56am On Jan 07, 2021
wahala for people who no finish this game and japa

We never finish corona na charles people dey come

This country call Nigeria na cruse

3 Likes

Re: Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet by softguy1: 7:56am On Jan 07, 2021
Nothing is demonic here, just that only a small amount of air will be able to rotate that pencil to any direction.

This thing has been existing for years among children in my place. It is a childish play.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet by lkillbrokehoes: 7:58am On Jan 07, 2021
I saw alot of the videos on Instagram, very hilarious. cheesy
Re: Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 07, 2021
I m with charlie right now, and we are smoking endlessly like a chimney;S

12 Likes

Re: Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet by Jay5mie: 7:58am On Jan 07, 2021
Nairaland is the only platform with a huge amount of dumb fellows

26 Likes

Re: Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet by Legendarytonyy: 7:58am On Jan 07, 2021
Use this link to claim your own palmpay 300# giveaway money. I don't know who used my link but I've
earned 300# and the person will also get his 300# airtime.

The money is in my wallet, I can withdraw it, or use it to recharge. So claim your own money now and share your link to your friends too.
If you no use this link you no go get your own 300# oh.
I use PalmPay sent you up to ₦300!Sign up with my link to claim, then get ₦300, 000 give away fund: https://palmpay7.page/9wLu
Re: Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet by CheedyJ(m): 7:59am On Jan 07, 2021
Scam,I tried it at 1am , nothing happened maybe Charlie Charlie Dey sleep that time sha..

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet by seandurse(m): 8:01am On Jan 07, 2021
Pencil wey dem dey blow breeze
Re: Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet by starstunna1313(m): 8:01am On Jan 07, 2021
Karleb:
If you think Charlie Charlie is demonic then you are an idiot.

Those people are just blowing the pencil.

You don't know this because the camera is on the board.

SMH. If you believe there is God. Then don’t you think the way we pray to summon the Almighty God about things and in things we do that demons could be summoned too similarly..

I am not just referring to the game Charlie Charlie. But all I know is in one way or the other people still do summon demons

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet by Drlazy333: 8:02am On Jan 07, 2021
It's just a trick, I just freaked out my girlfriend this morning with the trick, what u simply do is blow a gentle breeze from ur mouth, the other person is soo engrossed with looking at the pencil that they wound notice ur mouth.

Happy new yr all

6 Likes

Re: Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet by MOVIC6: 8:03am On Jan 07, 2021
At some point you make sense and at the other hand you make ignorant mistakes, so your fingers are actually poking on catholics indirectly abi..?
DontTradeUrSoul:
shocked Truly, JESUS is coming very soon, Repent!!!
In another news, the Christian Warrior Woman killed by AntiChrist police officer for defending safe and peaceful future for her Children and everyone that may die before the final Reversal and destruction of enthronement of Satan, the Courageous Woman and others Real Christian Heroes should be and would be immortalized. Any self-deceptive gullible senseless coward Christian that may blame this Uprising should know that they shall End up in Hell on Earth and when they are finally slaughtered by Enemies of true Children of YAHWEH, they shall also be thrown into HellFire to roast to ashes forever and ever as the Scripture has vowed in the Book of Revelation that all Coward Christians that selfishly watch to allow their wives, children and future Generations to be perpetually catured, shall end up in HellFire!

Christians that don't want evil destroyed because of some deceptive Verses they used to enslaved them should use their Brain for once. The docile sidonlook cowardly mentality of Christian was engineered by Satanists that mixed up with early Church and deceitfully became the "Church Leader" They have no iota of Love or Loyality to YAHWEH or JESUS, they are duty is to sever Satan. The Vatican was built on ancient Shrine of Sapent Worship. Roman Pope still rules the World, he's AntiChrist Gay that supports Homosexuality and even came out recently to support abortion by saying people should take that violently slaughter aborted Babies Vaccine into their body. So, no other way to cure Corona Virus without forcing Christians to become gulty of Murder?! Roman Empire edited the Original Bible and removed all the self-defense Verses (but mistakenly forgot to remove where JESUS told Christians to buy Swords)in order to mentally enslave the Good People of the Earth and deceive the Christians to submit themselves into perpetual killings and slavery. The Bible was Originally 87 Books, but the Satanic Roman Empire that still rules today removed almost everything that would make Christians Powerful and came out with 66(666) Ask yourself why not 65, or 67 why did they make so much effort to peg it at exactly 66?! I still believe in the Scripture but I now read with Discernment by the help of HOLY SPIRIT for JESUS YAHSHUA warned us that "the Letter Killeth!" This is what they turned the Bible to, to kill the Wisdom, Intelligence and Reasoning Ability of Christians and reduced them to mere animals to be slaughtered anyhow!

HOLY SPIRIT has woken us up to the Truth, Nineve Christian Generation rose up against Evil and purge their World, and the Prophesy of Doom against their Generation was reversed.

Finally, I believe the Truth of Scripture and it has really worked for me. You and I quote: "By his stipes, you were healed and truly we receive our healing and stay alive!" To break bondage of Poverty We quote He became Poor so that I can become Rich!" and truly we became financially Successful when quote this and do Businesses that benefit Humanity. It is rightly in your Bible that JESUS once and forall paid the ultimate Price for you and I, HE died for us!!! HE died for us so that we shall Live! Why have you been mentally enslaved and deceived to want to again Pay the Price that JESUS has paid for you by laying down your own life like chickens?! Can you see their deception?! We are to destroy Evil just as Nineve Christians did so that YAHWEH's Peace, Love, Equality and Joy can be enthroned and our wives and Children would live in Peace! The Prophesy is Revelation is a warning just like the One that went out to Nineve. Nineve prevented Evil from taking over, this Generation of Christians have been woken up by YAHWEH to prevent evil from taking over. YAHWEH the SOURCE of Life and Life Preserver is a SPIRIT, Satan the Life destroyer is a spirit too. The Power of both only manifest when the Worshippers of either of them take Action! They Spirit them empower the Action to be marvelous!

Would you be sincere enough to accept this Truth by HOLY SPIRIT and Free yourselves from mental slavery where they have tied you down for so long? JESUS the Son of YAHWEH shall come and Judge every Christian that allow the twisted Letter Bible to kill and enslave them, that deceive them to allow Satanists to take over and sodomize their children and future Generations. YAHWEH the CREATOR of Heaven and Earth a just God! HE is the eternal Owner of the Earth, and those that rejected their CREATOR have no right to want to enjoy His Creation, but HE only destroys such after giving them so long enough Time to repent. Thank you JESUS YAHSHUA HaMashiach! HalleluYAH!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet by Respect55(m): 8:03am On Jan 07, 2021
The pencils don't move, you blow it with your mouth.
Re: Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet by SlyCharlie(m): 8:03am On Jan 07, 2021
Ishilove:
What is Vine?
An app that use to be the rave about 4-5 years ago. Somewhat like tiktok today.
Used to share short looping somewhat funny videos.
The app stopped existing in 2017 or so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet by EmmaGold001(m): 8:04am On Jan 07, 2021
Karleb:

Karleb:

Karleb:

That's Just The Indisputable Fact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:04am On Jan 07, 2021
ANY MUSLIM THAT BELIEVES THE ANSWERS TO BE TRUTH HAS FORFEITED HIS OR HER RELIGION

1 Like

Re: Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet by Lovelyperson(m): 8:04am On Jan 07, 2021
DontTradeUrSoul:
shocked Truly, JESUS is coming very soon, Repent!!!
In another news, the Christian Warrior Woman killed by AntiChrist police officer for defending safe and peaceful future for her Children and everyone that may die before the final Reversal and destruction of enthronement of Satan, the Courageous Woman and others Real Christian Heroes should be and would be immortalized. Any self-deceptive gullible senseless coward Christian that may blame this Uprising should know that they shall End up in Hell on Earth and when they are finally slaughtered by Enemies of true Children of YAHWEH, they shall also be thrown into HellFire to roast to ashes forever and ever as the Scripture has vowed in the Book of Revelation that all Coward Christians that selfishly watch to allow their wives, children and future Generations to be perpetually catured, shall end up in HellFire!

Christians that don't want evil destroyed because of some deceptive Verses they used to enslaved them should use their Brain for once. The docile sidonlook cowardly mentality of Christian was engineered by Satanists that mixed up with early Church and deceitfully became the "Church Leader" They have no iota of Love or Loyality to YAHWEH or JESUS, they are loyalty and duty is to sever Satan. The Vatican was built on ancient Shrine of Sapent Worship. Satanic Roman Pope still rules the World, he's AntiChrist Gay that supports Homosexuality and even came out recently to support abortion by saying people should take that violently slaughter aborted Babies Vaccine into their body. Ask yourself: so no other way to cure Corona Virus without forcing Christians to become gulty of Murder?! Madagascar, Senegal and many Countries are now CronaVirus Free without a single Vaccine. But senseless gullible People that don't want to use their God-given Brain would still look for a Reason to submit their throats to their Enemies and the Enemy of their God.

Roman Empire edited the Original Bible and removed all the self-defense Verses (but mistakenly forgot to remove where JESUS told Christians to buy Swords)in order to mentally enslave the Good People of the Earth and deceive the Christians to submit themselves into perpetual killings and slavery. The Bible was Originally 87 Books, but the Satanic Roman Empire that still rules today removed almost everything that would make Christians Powerful and came out with 66(666) Ask yourself why not 65, or 67 why did they make so much effort to peg it at exactly 66?! I still believe in the Scripture but I now read with Discernment by the help of HOLY SPIRIT for JESUS YAHSHUA warned us that "the Letter Killeth!" This is what they turned the Bible to, to kill the Wisdom, Intelligence and Reasoning Ability of Christians and reduced them to mere animals to be slaughtered anyhow!

HOLY SPIRIT has woken us up to the Truth, Nineve Christian Generation rose up against Evil and purge their World, and the Prophesy of Doom against their Generation was reversed.

Finally, I believe the Truth of Scripture and it has really worked for me. You and I quote: "By his stipes, you were healed and truly we receive our healing and stay alive!" To break bondage of Poverty We quote He became Poor so that I can become Rich!" and truly we became financially Successful when quote this and do Businesses that benefit Humanity. It is rightly in your Bible that JESUS once and forall paid the ultimate Price for you and I, HE died for us!!! HE died for us so that we shall Live! Why have you been mentally enslaved and deceived to want to again Pay the Price that JESUS has paid for you by laying down your own life like chickens?! Can you see their deception?! We are to destroy Evil just as Nineve Christians did so that YAHWEH's Peace, Love, Equality and Joy can be enthroned and our wives and Children would live in Peace! The Prophesy is Revelation is a warning just like the One that went out to Nineve. Nineve prevented Evil from taking over, this Generation of Christians have been woken up by YAHWEH to prevent evil from taking over. YAHWEH the SOURCE of Life and Life Preserver is a SPIRIT, Satan the Life destroyer is a spirit too. The Power of both only manifest when the Worshippers of either of them take Action! They Spirit them empower the Action to be marvelous!

Would you be sincere enough to accept this Truth by HOLY SPIRIT and Free yourselves from mental slavery where they have tied you down for so long? JESUS the Son of YAHWEH shall come and Judge every Christian that allow the twisted Letter Bible to kill and enslave them, that deceive them to allow Satanists to take over and sodomize their children and future Generations. YAHWEH the CREATOR of Heaven and Earth a just God! HE is the eternal Owner of the Earth, and those that rejected their CREATOR have no right to want to enjoy His Creation, but HE only destroys such after giving them so long enough Time to repent. Thank you JESUS YAHSHUA HaMashiach! HalleluYAH!!!!!!!
What kind of a human are you?
Re: Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet by Minjim: 8:05am On Jan 07, 2021
passengar:
I am not one to believe in demons and superstitions...I think there should be a scientific reason why the pencils move.

Nah cruise.
Someone beyond the reach of the camera always blows the pencil.
At least that's what's done in Nigeria
Re: Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet by LordReed(m): 8:07am On Jan 07, 2021
passengar:

Not hard to figure out, the pencil on top is unbalanced, of course it'll move.

4 Likes

Re: Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet by Soulseeker01(m): 8:07am On Jan 07, 2021
I tried it last night shit was creepy though, i even ran away

6 Likes

Re: Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet by humilitypays(m): 8:08am On Jan 07, 2021
Kids have power, even more than youths, I so much love kids, both the ugly ones, the fine ones, the dirty ones and the neat ones, they are all wonderful beings kiss kiss
Re: Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet by KrazyDave16(m): 8:09am On Jan 07, 2021
Ishilove:

Never hoid of the woid...until today grin
Cos it isn't popular anymore.
Vine was bae before the likes of tiktok and onlyfans killed it with nonsense content.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us / TB Joshua’s Prophesy On North Korea / See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.