Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,366 members, 7,826,438 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Zenith Bank Wants To Dupe Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Zenith Bank Wants To Dupe Me (734 Views)

My Bank Wants To Extort Me, Bankers In The House Please Assist With Suggestions / Help Me Ooo!!!access Bank Wan Dupe Me!!! / Zenith Bank Commissions Christmas Lighting Decoration In Victoria Island - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith Bank Wants To Dupe Me by babajeje123(m): 7:04am On Jan 07, 2021
I wanted to buy mtn data bundle of #1200 on 21 Dec however, I wasn't credited but my account was debited. I immediately called mtn customer care and they asked me to wait till after 24 hours for the reversal. However, I didn't get my money. later on, I contacted zenith and mtn on their twitter handles and they both asked me to send a mail to their customer's email ID. MTN responded that that they didn't get the money and that I should speak further with my bank. I sent about 3 mails to them and their response was that they would get back. Since 21 December!
This morning, I wanted to load my utility prepaid meter with #500 just to check if the keypad given my mojec is working. Zenith deducted #500 including service charge of #100 but I didn't get the token. I know that me not getting the token might not be their fault but again, I feel that their system should in sync with EKEDP's to confirm issuance of token or otherwise.

Please, I need advice on what to do next. Thank you.
Re: Zenith Bank Wants To Dupe Me by phrancys001(m): 7:35am On Jan 07, 2021
call trump people and direct them to all zenith bank branches
Re: Zenith Bank Wants To Dupe Me by nifemi25(m): 7:47am On Jan 07, 2021
Zenith bank has been scamming people of there hard earn money.. I made a web purchase with my zenith app on the 27th of October. The money was deducted instantly but it wasn't delivered to the merchant. Have sent them more than 8 emails. All they said is that the money wasn't found
Re: Zenith Bank Wants To Dupe Me by babajeje123(m): 7:55am On Jan 07, 2021
I picked form A from their bank some weeks bank. They immediately deducted about 3k plus but the transaction was delayed and was not done. They deducted my money for the service they did not render. I needed to move the fund to Keystone and the transaction was done within 24 hours.
Re: Zenith Bank Wants To Dupe Me by babajeje123(m): 8:19am On Jan 07, 2021
phrancys001:
call trump people and direct them to all zenith bank branches
Please, this is not a joking matter
Re: Zenith Bank Wants To Dupe Me by PCG001: 10:50pm On Jan 11, 2021
babajeje123:
I wanted to buy mtn data bundle of #1200 on 21 Dec however, I wasn't credited but my account was debited. I immediately called mtn customer care and they asked me to wait till after 24 hours for the reversal. However, I didn't get my money. later on, I contacted zenith and mtn on their twitter handles and they both asked me to send a mail to their customer's email ID. MTN responded that that they didn't get the money and that I should speak further with my bank. I sent about 3 mails to them and their response was that they would get back. Since 21 December!
This morning, I wanted to load my utility prepaid meter with #500 just to check if the keypad given my mojec is working. Zenith deducted #500 including service charge of #100 but I didn't get the token. I know that me not getting the token might not be their fault but again, I feel that their system should in sync with EKEDP's to confirm issuance of token or otherwise.

Please, I need advice on what to do next. Thank you.
babajeje123:
I picked form A from their bank some weeks bank. They immediately deducted about 3k plus but the transaction was delayed and was not done. They deducted my money for the service they did not render. I needed to move the fund to Keystone and the transaction was done within 24 hours.
nifemi25:
Zenith bank has been scamming people of there hard earn money.. I made a web purchase with my zenith app on the 27th of October. The money was deducted instantly but it wasn't delivered to the merchant. Have sent them more than 8 emails. All they said is that the money wasn't found
ʊsɛ ċօʀʀɛċt ɮaռҡs ʏօʊ աօռ't ʟɨstɛռ
ʏօʊ sɛɛ ʏօʊʀ ʟɨʋɛs օʊtsɨɖɛ ռօա❗❗ undecided

(1) (Reply)

Can I Link My GTB Domiciliary Master Card To Paypal? / Whatsapp Marketing Made Me A Millionaire / Let Us Be Your Signage And Branding Plug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.