Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,119 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:23 AM

Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) (46689 Views)

Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) / Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri / How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by Amspecial: 11:56am On Jan 07, 2021
grin
Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by Yankee101: 11:57am On Jan 07, 2021
Thats why I don't like buying frozen chicken in nigeria

Go to the market and buy live chicken and have them prepare it there for you

For beef also, go to clean boutique style butcher shops, with protective coverings or at least the abattoir. The ones that slaughter cattle daily in their premises and sell. Avoid roadside, flies covered sellers. You're not sure of what your buying, plus it's very unhealthy
Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by malvisguy212: 11:57am On Jan 07, 2021
CalliDora1:
Jesus!
Thank God, I hardly eat chicken.
you're not alone dear...i hate chicken.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by Tapout(m): 11:57am On Jan 07, 2021
Mariangeles:

Mr Bold Fonts! Happy new year. cheesy

kiss

Being a vegetarian is the best way to go, since anything can hardly be trusted.
Do you kill cows to make your own suya and kilishi?

Lol..of cos not, that's why I mentioned "a trusted vendor". You can prepare your own suya too, if wetin dey enter your mouth dey give u sleepless night. cheesy or you avoid it as much as you can. Like even the suya you mentioned, ever since I bought one pack at Ore in the December of 2019 and discovered some where half done, my suya intake has reduced drastically since then. Besides even the fruits and veggies you buy are not to be trusted too. There was this clip that went viral sometime last year, a fruit vendor was caught soaking his product's in a gutter filled with that black water for reasons I'm not sure of. Being a vegetarian doesn't isolate you from food poisoning or whatever fears you have oh.There's this lady my mum buys here fruits and vegetables from who usually harvests them on Saturdays. We dey go her farm ambush her to buy it before dem perform any form of ritual all in the name of preservation grin
Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by realstars: 11:58am On Jan 07, 2021
Ok Now
Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by mrkings84(m): 11:58am On Jan 07, 2021
What da Fu©k
Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by Goodzinny: 12:01pm On Jan 07, 2021
This guy wicked. He will use 'yaji' for suya to process it and you will never know. God have mercy.
Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by Juventus4life: 12:01pm On Jan 07, 2021
sonsomegrigbo:
Chaii Hausa will always be a hausa...

ESPECIALLY the figurehead that is ruling us

Bury your face in shame. This guy no be Hausa.
wetin concern Hausa with Ebere?
The flat head just disguised himself by adopting Hausa name Hassan to enable him do his criminality effectively and effeciently.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by slowice(m): 12:02pm On Jan 07, 2021
This name is confusing amadioha.... Even sango is perplexed, oga stay one place make we check something grin grin

But e face be like aboki face lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by Sunshine34(m): 12:02pm On Jan 07, 2021
The hustle is real guys. the guy no wan lost. naija spirit. cast a stone if u won't do what he did
Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
This man is a pure Northerner but they "skillfully" added Ebere to his name.

Anti-Igbo Bigots una weldone. You people have brought in your bigotry into 2021

4 Likes

Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by Lovelyn451(f): 12:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
so borno people still get time to chop chicken
Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by gurunlocker: 12:05pm On Jan 07, 2021
That's why I'm always even scared of those suya sellers, especially those that are always on the move....

1 Like

Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by sofiscatedmoron: 12:05pm On Jan 07, 2021
Why attache ebere to his name?

4 Likes

Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by kiddkash(m): 12:05pm On Jan 07, 2021
one man comes to mind
Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by MadamExcellency: 12:06pm On Jan 07, 2021
prince3009:
This man is a pure Northerner but they "skillfully" added Ebere to his name.

Anti-Igbo Bigots una weldone. You people have brought in your bigotry into 2021

He is indigenous to the place hence knows how to manoeuvre his ways.

1 Like

Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by SocialJustice: 12:07pm On Jan 07, 2021
He was pushed by economic hardship not the devil.
Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 07, 2021
Extreme wickedness. This guy should be locked up for 60 years. This is how outbreaks start. Poultry farmers too need to do a better job of disposing sick and deceased livestock.
Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by Sunshine34(m): 12:07pm On Jan 07, 2021
gurunlocker:
That's why I'm always even scared of those suya sellers, especially those that are always on the move....

You are very correct. those suya dey fear me ooo.
Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by bluefilm: 12:07pm On Jan 07, 2021
Hassan Ebere?

What a strange name.

I hope it's not what I'm thinking.
Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by adecz: 12:08pm On Jan 07, 2021
This is simple survival hustle & not
a serious crime ...

Is it not better than kidnapping, child
trafficking or ritual killings.
Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 12:09pm On Jan 07, 2021
Tyrant28:
i be useless man walahi. My mama na Wicked thing
its obvious cool
Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by Confirmedzombie: 12:10pm On Jan 07, 2021
HASSAN EBERE

I rest my case to Allah
Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by Hespee93: 12:11pm On Jan 07, 2021
Emyzoloye5:
Hassan Ebere !!!!

wat a Strange combination of names .......

names checkers association will find it very difficult to know his tribe

This type of name is associated with poepl who converted from one religion to another,moat time they only chnage one name out of others.
Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 07, 2021
Yankee101:
Thats why I don't like buying frozen chicken in nigeria

Go to the market and buy live chicken and have them prepare it there for you

For beef also, go to clean boutique style butcher shops, with protective coverings or at least the abattoir. The ones that slaughter cattle daily in their premises and sell. Avoid roadside, flies covered sellers. You're not sure of what your buying, plus it's very unhealthy
what about Suya? That’s the worst. You never know if it’s a cow that has been dead for 2 weeks before roasting that you are eating, or if it is even a cow at all for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by KingRabota: 12:12pm On Jan 07, 2021
Hassan Ebere
Wakanda name that !

Let it not be that someone is trying to rope a group into this heinous act.
Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by Dragonboll: 12:12pm On Jan 07, 2021
This 2021, let me make your daily activities an enjoyable one. Go to your Audiomack, search "DJ KHAYPEE" and enjoy sweet Nigerian mixtapes.
Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by Nmezor(f): 12:13pm On Jan 07, 2021
Pure madness undecided...why will someone be selling poison in the name of making money
Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by chidinwachukwu(m): 12:13pm On Jan 07, 2021
post=97811203:

Make una see confusion o!

Say No To TRIBALISM Guys.

#OneNigeria

Guy I know say na you buy that dead poultry,through that guy
Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by toscolee(m): 12:13pm On Jan 07, 2021
I did this as a kid in kano state, including cow killed in accidents, we will butcher and smoke it, then sell it as bush meat.
I never sold it to Muslims though, of that, I'm very sure.
Hardship wan wound person that time.
Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by Oizee(f): 12:13pm On Jan 07, 2021
NextD18:
Most people who are very lazy to process meats themselves have eaten vultures in the hands of these meat sellers unknowingly.
lol
Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by Hespee93: 12:14pm On Jan 07, 2021
adecz:

This is simple survival hustle & not
a serious crime ...

Is it not better than kidnapping, child
trafficking or ritual killings.

D o you know the nunber of lives this dude has put in danger.

May might have died due to health complication that arise as result of what they ate.

Guy, no make people vex for you ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Breakfast This Morning / Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS / N50 Sachet Garri With Groundnut And Sugar Sold In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.