Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,593 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) (46408 Views)

Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) / Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri / How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by mariahAngel(f): 8:45am On Jan 09, 2021
Munzy14:

Hahahaha o ya nu...small thing boom, social media... Very bad...If ur man/woman did something u aren't comfortable with, visit him/her and iron out the issues... Little things can mess up a solid relationship.

I just don't like bringing private life on social media..

Your income.
Your relationship
Are strictly private affair... But nowadays people want to flaunt every thing on social media...

Owudikwa ihe ochi o cheesy

I hope she's learned from this awful experience never to do that again.
As for me, ike gwuchara nwata mbano a n'echi ahu gara-aga o...gi hu mentions...both positive and negative like I told you...ndi m ka na e mepe ruchara 76...ka owudi 77? grin

I was mentally exhausted!
Ihe kwerela'm ugbu a wu I koro akpa'm, ti ishi Maldives where their water is clear as crystal, ga zuo eshigbo ike abali asaa na-oma grin

Mmadu were ukwu umu nairaland so ha ehn, onye ahu a gahie...ha dufuo onye ahu, dubaga ya ohia.
Enwechara ndi ekwensu na ajo mmuo ruru ulo n'ime ha biri
grin
I'm trying to be more self-conscious, mana odighi nfe on this forum...they can throw one off track when you least expect
embarassed
Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by Munzy14(m): 8:36pm On Jan 09, 2021
mariahAngel:

Owudikwa ihe ochi o cheesy

I hope she's learned from this awful experience never to do that again.
As for me, ike gwuchara nwata mbano a n'echi ahu gara-aga o...gi hu mentions...both positive and negative like I told you...ndi m ka na e mepe ruchara 76...ka owudi 77? grin

I was mentally exhausted!
Ihe kwerela'm ugbu a wu I koro akpa'm, ti ishi Maldives where their water is clear as crystal, ga zuo eshigbo ike abali asaa na-oma grin

Mmadu were ukwu umu nairaland so ha ehn, onye ahu a gahie...ha dufuo onye ahu, dubaga ya ohia.
Enwechara ndi ekwensu na ajo mmuo ruru ulo n'ime ha biri
grin
I'm trying to be more self-conscious, mana odighi nfe on this forum...they can throw one off track when you least expect
embarassed
Hahahahaha...This forum is special... U get to see characters...That can shape u.

All in all keep being yourself and have fun...

Life is short o .

As for that lady, will she learn? Entitlement mentality is deeper than the ocean.

A saying goes, a lady who doesn't ask for anything, deserves everything.
Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by mariahAngel(f): 9:13pm On Jan 09, 2021
Munzy14:

Hahahahaha...This forum is special... U get to see characters...That can shape u.

I think it has done enough shaping 'cause I can't take it anymore...people are too cruel and toxic here and I can't keep up.

All in all keep being yourself and have fun...

Life is short o .

Even being myself is offensive to some people...I can't be playful without being stalked.
I used to have a lot of fun here...not anymore

As for that lady, will she learn? Entitlement mentality is deeper than the ocean.
I believe she has.
I hope she's feeling OK though... She even said her fiance called her and they made up.

A saying goes, a lady who doesn't ask for anything, deserves everything.

Anubeghi'm nke a mbo o...onye kwuru? undecided
Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by Munzy14(m): 9:26pm On Jan 09, 2021
mariahAngel:

I think it has done enough shaping 'cause I can't take it anymore...people are too cruel and toxic here and I can't keep up.

Even being myself is offensive to some people...I can't be playful without being stalked.
I used to have a lot of fun here...not anymore

I believe she has.
I hope she's feeling OK though... She even said her fiance called her and they made up.

Anubeghi'm nke a mbo o...onye kwuru? undecided
Lol, stalkers are mostly ndi na a nwuru GI na...cheesy

Oooo made up kwa....: D sex can do and undo...This is y I can't put mouth in husband and wife case/ ndi fiance and fiancée... Offline.

One day I ga anu...
Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by brain54(m): 11:23pm On Jan 09, 2021
[quote author=mariahAngel post=97895478]

still some few nice pips on here...I can name one or two....myself included! not louding my trumpet though...
how is that soup coming on? I can't smell any aroma yet...
Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by mariahAngel(f): 3:13pm On Jan 10, 2021
[quote author=brain54 post=97899086][/quote]

I agree with you about some nice people. smiley

As for the soup? I'll mention you when I post it.

In the mean time, you can make do with the foods that I like. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Restaurant Emerges. / Cameroon Street Foods Which Cameroonians Love The Most / High Cost Of Living: See The Mangoes I Bought For #500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.