Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) (46416 Views)

Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) / Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri / How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by damoceile: 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2021
Poultry owners in that area should be fined and sued to court as well, why dispose off wastes in such a manner? Whatever happened to burying those birds deep into the soil..

Or even use dem as a source of compost for farmers or fish feed for catfish farmers.so much can be down with those dead birds rather than polluting the river with them.
Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by BennyDon: 1:34pm On Jan 07, 2021
Wahala for who no dey siddon chop in wife food fo house �
Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by zickyclef: 1:35pm On Jan 07, 2021
wahala 4 name checkers
Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by Ugandatales: 1:41pm On Jan 07, 2021
post=97811203:

Make una see confusion o!

Say No To TRIBALISM Guys.

#OneNigeria

grin
Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by merits(m): 2:08pm On Jan 07, 2021
Nanaborga:
Oluwa save our soul , back in the days when traveling we use to patronize people that sell pepper chicken and snail on the highway , we don chop plenty nonsense but na GOD dey save us , funny enough these meat dey cheap wella , you go see some of them dey sell big pepper chicken lap for 200naira , you go even see like 6 pepper snail for 100 naira , na cheap things dey kill many of us for this country , we too like cheapee. Nafdac and SON should deploy their agents to those local market , highways and every environ where these unhealthy foods are been sold , we don too chop yamayama for this country
The agencies will still compromise by collecting bribe from them.we too believe in money nothing work for good in this country.
Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by Nanaborga(m): 2:12pm On Jan 07, 2021
merits:

The agencies will still compromise by collecting bribe from them.we too believe in money nothing work for good in this country.

The country don cast , money don corrupt our system , na mostly illegal and corruption make many people rich for this our country
Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by merits(m): 2:14pm On Jan 07, 2021
Nanaborga:

The country don cast , money don corrupt our system , na mostly illegal and corruption make many people rich for this our country
Na so my brother, that's where we found ourselves only God can save us.
Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by KOE1(m): 2:22pm On Jan 07, 2021
WHY EBERE? CHECK JOINTS, RESTAURANTS ACROSS THE COUNTRY .... BAD GOVT LED TO ALL THESE. THOSE INVOLVED SHOULD BE BROUGHT TO BOOK TO TEACH OTHERS LESSONS.
Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by poiZon: 2:31pm On Jan 07, 2021
Islie:
Shocked: Hassan Ebere reveals how he sold 6,000 dead poultry meat to Borno residents

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/01/07/shocking-hassan-ebere-reveals-how-he-sold-6000-dead-poultry-meat-to-borno-residents/
Blame the person who disposed the dead chicken this way.
Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by Joygift3666: 2:45pm On Jan 07, 2021
Hassan Ebere grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by pk2me: 2:55pm On Jan 07, 2021
For people that likes eating suya anyhow..
Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by delishpot: 2:57pm On Jan 07, 2021
Mariangeles:

Mr Bold Fonts! Happy new year. cheesy

Being a vegetarian is the best way to go, since anything can hardly be trusted.
Do you kill cows to make your own suya and kilishi?

Go to youtube anr see malams who store and bring out therr goods (Fruits and Vegies) from the gutter, some piss on their goods and some pour strange water on them while making some incabtations.
Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by Yankee101: 3:06pm On Jan 07, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:
what about Suya? That’s the worst. You never know if it’s a cow that has been dead for 2 weeks before roasting that you are eating, or if it is even a cow at all for that matter.

Go to reputable places like Yahuza suya. They move very high volumes per day and have no but to slaughter daily
Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by NaMeAboki: 3:21pm On Jan 07, 2021
GayPontiff:
What is even wrong with all these aboki them?

Na so dem catch one for back of that big filling station before the flyover close to oil mill, aboki dey sell vulture give people say na suya.

As e be sef many of us done chop human meat for this naija.

You obviously failed to read the story and looked at the culprit's picture; because if you had then his appearance and surname 'EBERE' would have told you a different story.
Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by mightyhazel: 3:41pm On Jan 07, 2021
Mariangeles:

Mr Bold Fonts! Happy new year. cheesy

Being a vegetarian is the best way to go, since anything can hardly be trusted.
Do you kill cows to make your own suya and kilishi?
what about vegetables,nuts seeds,peas and grains treated with so much gammalin 20 ? omo na God get power inshort
Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by Chimeluv(f): 4:25pm On Jan 07, 2021
They should force him to eat the dead chicken angry
Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by goldmatrix(m): 4:26pm On Jan 07, 2021
...that's igbo people for u and they are all the same. They can sell shit for their parents. He maybe currently building Christmas house in the village. He changed one of his names just to deceive the already gullible north..there is no single igbo man yet on the entire universe that has made money genuinely..NONE and NONE to come. Just be guided.
Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by Miracle1991: 5:27pm On Jan 07, 2021
GayPontiff:
What is even wrong with all these aboki them?

Na so dem catch one for back of that big filling station before the flyover close to oil mill, aboki dey sell vulture give people say na suya.

As e be sef many of us fit don chop human meat for this naija.
ipob terrorists is the name.
Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by cassyrooy(m): 6:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
Mariangeles:
It's about time I fully become a vegetarian.
Lol! Eat only fish for now, titus or mockerel, cat fish may not be wholly healthy to consume.

1 Like

Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by Munzy14(m): 8:12pm On Jan 07, 2021
Mariangeles:
It's about time I fully become a vegetarian.
Naso...vegans look malnourished like mahatma Gandhi.

Nothing pass a complete meal power which God gave us as human...Inukwa m mmadu e turn into herbivore under vegetarian...: D

Eat healthy that's the code...Buy ur live chicken process and eat.

Even the vegetables are not that safe ..because of how some where grown.

1 Like

Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by Mariangeles(f): 9:07pm On Jan 07, 2021
Munzy14:

Naso...vegans look malnourished like mahatma Gandhi.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin
Ihukwa gi ehn...owu nani Mahatma Gandhi? grin

Nothing pass a complete meal power which God gave us as human...Inukwa m mmadu e turn into herbivore under vegetarian...: D

grin grin grin
Mma m nke ukwu ga si "Ndu wu ishi" grin

Anyi ka n'ekwu nke anu ndi awusa na-ami n'anwu a na kpo kilishi ishi magburula ooo...

Chi buo a nu ozo!

Eat healthy that's the code...Buy ur live chicken process and eat.

Even the vegetables are not that safe ..because of how some where grown.

Some guys have been messing with me since that comment, telling me that even fruits and vegetables are not that safe.
Ike gwuru.
Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by Munzy14(m): 9:43pm On Jan 07, 2021
Mariangeles:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin
Ihukwa gi ehn...owu nani Mahatma Gandhi? grin

grin grin grin
Mma m nke ukwu ga si "Ndu wu ishi" grin

Anyi ka n'ekwu nke anu ndi awusa na-ami n'anwu a na kpo kilishi ishi magburula ooo...

Chi buo a nu ozo!

Some guys have been messing with me since that comment, telling me that even fruits and vegetables are not that safe.
Ike gwuru.
Yes na...his looks were not encouraging... Every human supposed look clean, healthy and plum. Especially umu nwaanyi...so that ha gafe, nwoke emegharia ahu..grin

Female vegans have the look of thick sisters in church, ndi nke ahu ji fasting mere nri...

Humans are omnivores.
We eat meat and vegetables anyi abughi ewu na a ta so ahihia...lol

Lastly u are what u eat, so u have to take pains to prepare what u eat, otherwise u aren't sure in a country like ours....Anything goes.

Sometimes am scared of eating outside, but I no get choice.... Chukwu zoba anyi bu bachelors...cheesy
Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by respectfully: 11:43pm On Jan 07, 2021
Igbo Muslim
Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by Mariangeles(f): 8:46am On Jan 08, 2021
Munzy14:

Yes na...his looks were not encouraging... Every human supposed look clean, healthy and plum. Especially umu nwaanyi...so that ha gafe, nwoke emegharia ahu..grin

Gi na umu nwaanyi...I hugburu onwe gi? grin

Female vegans have the look of thick sisters in church, ndi nke ahu ji fasting mere nri...

Humans are omnivores.
We eat meat and vegetables anyi abughi ewu na a ta so ahihia...lol

Anyi wu agu na ta anu?

Lastly u are what u eat, so u have to take pains to prepare what u eat, otherwise u aren't sure in a country like ours....Anything goes.

Sometimes am scared of eating outside, but I no get choice.... Chukwu zoba anyi bu bachelors...cheesy

Sure.

cheesy
Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by Munzy14(m): 7:17pm On Jan 08, 2021
Mariangeles:

Gi na umu nwaanyi...I hugburu onwe gi? grin

Anyi wu agu na ta anu?

Sure.

cheesy
Mba o, unu bu the reason we deh hustle na...
Hapu kwa okwu m o, na cool headed guy I be...cheesy

Chukwu si anyi taba azu, anu, na ahihia nri, onweghi mgbe o si anyi jiri ahihia mere anu..grin
Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by Mariangeles(f): 7:56pm On Jan 08, 2021
Munzy14:

Mba o, unu bu the reason we deh hustle na ...
Hapu kwa okwu m o, na cool headed guy I be...cheesy

Ekwekwala umuakaa juru na nairaland hu ihe ahu I dere o....

Chukwu si anyi taba azu, anu, na ahihia nri, onweghi mgbe o si anyi jiri ahihia mere anu..grin

Mana akwukwo nri na mkpuru oshishi g'eme ka mmadu biri ndu ogologo n'ahu ishi-ike nu...

There's this topic on the front page...https://www.nairaland.com/6350224/fiance-visited-mother-empty-handed-now

What is your opinion?
Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by Munzy14(m): 8:06pm On Jan 08, 2021
Mariangeles:

Ekwekwala umuakaa juru na nairaland hu ihe ahu I dere o....

Mana akwukwo nri na mkpuru oshishi g'eme ka mmadu biri ndu ogologo n'ahu ishi-ike nu...

There's this topic on the front page...https://www.nairaland.com/6350224/fiance-visited-mother-empty-handed-now

What is your opinion?

Umuaka kwa, well ha ma na onu m di nko...cheesy And na truth I talk...

Yes true.

I saw the thread, The lady's mom is exhibiting entitlement mentality na...

That guy fit visit again with loads and loads of goodies.

Relationship approaching marriage comes with tricky and challenging moves..It is when a man does his own shakara, just like a lady does when it's sex mood.

In this case, the lady should be calm and make a calculated move. Such issue is not a phone thing...Na face to face heart to heart talk.

Phone discussion has put more assunder than ex partners...: D
Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by Mariangeles(f): 8:26pm On Jan 08, 2021
Munzy14:

Umuaka kwa, well ha ma na onu m di nko...cheesy And na truth I talk...

Yes true.

I saw the thread, The lady's mom is exhibiting entitlement mentality na...

That guy fit visit again with loads and loads of goodies.

How her mother acted is no surprise, but the lady made a mistake, the worst being bringing the topic to nairaland. Now, they're insulting her mother.
I feel so sorry for her. Oh my God!

Relationship approaching marriage comes with tricky and challenging moves..It is when a man does his own shakara, just like a lady does when it's sex mood.

In this case, the lady should be calm and make a calculated move. Such issue is not a phone thing...Na face to face heart to heart talk.

Phone discussion has put more assunder than ex partners...: D

How her mother acted was no surprise, but the lady made a mistake by escalating what should've been a minor issue. The worst was bringing the topic to nairaland.
I feel so sorry for her. Oh my God! Ihe mgbawa obi!

She realized her mistake and requested that the topic be taken down, but a greedy mod quickly took it to the front page.

As I'm typing this, my mentions are at 22, if you include those I opened earlier, they should be more than 50...ike agwula ndi iro!
Re: Man Sells 6,000 Dead Poultry Meat To Borno Residents (Photo) by Munzy14(m): 9:16pm On Jan 08, 2021
Mariangeles:

How her mother acted was no surprise, but the lady made a mistake by escalating what should've been a minor issue. The worst was bringing the topic to nairaland.
I feel so sorry for her. Oh my God! Ihe mgbawa obi!

She realized her mistake and requested that the topic be taken down, but a greedy mod quickly took it to the front page.

As I'm typing this, my mentions are at 22, if you include those I opened earlier, they should be more than 50...ike agwula ndi iro!
Hahahaha o ya nu...small thing boom, social media... Very bad...If ur man/woman did something u aren't comfortable with, visit him/her and iron out the issues... Little things can mess up a solid relationship.

I just don't like bringing private life on social media..

Your income.
Your relationship
Are strictly private affair... But nowadays people want to flaunt every thing on social media...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N50 Sachet Garri With Groundnut And Sugar Sold In Ogun State / Buhari Restaurant Emerges. / Cameroon Street Foods Which Cameroonians Love The Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.