Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Moses And The Ten Commandments Of Yahveh Almighty. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Moses And The Ten Commandments Of Yahveh Almighty. (470 Views)

The Difference Between The Law Of Moses And The Law Of Christ / Yahushua The Messiah, The Son, Is The Only Way To The Father, Yahveh Almighty. / Book Of Exodus — NLT (story Of Moses and Isreal journey out of Egypt) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moses And The Ten Commandments Of Yahveh Almighty. by elated177: 10:03am On Jan 07, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Hebrews 3:3-6 Yahushua has been found worthy of greater honor than Moses, just as the builder of a house has greater honor than the house itself. 4 For every house is built by someone, but YHVH is the builder of everything. 5 “Moses was faithful as a servant in all YHVH’s house,” bearing witness to what would be spoken by God in the future. 6 But the Messiah is faithful as the Son over YHVH's house. And we are his house, if indeed we hold firmly to our confidence and the hope in which we glory.

Moses, as a human being and prophet, a great prophet, of Yahveh Almighty, was never the way to the Father in heaven. When people of those days said or referred to Moses, they did not do that in the context of him - as a human being -being the way. No! They did not see him, a mere human being, as the way. They meant the Laws, the Commandments, the Decrees and the Statutes of Yahveh Almighty relayed to them, to us, through him. So, Moses, as a man, was never the way. Moses is and was not God. Moses was never the embodiment of the Ten Commandments. Moses never instructed anyone to worship him, pray to him or pray in his name. He knew who he was, a vessel in the hand of the Father.

Yahushua the Messiah, while on earth, was one hundred percent human and one hundred percent God. Yahushua the Messiah, while on earth, was the Word of Yahveh Almighty made flesh. One could say that while his disciples were looking at him, they were seeing or looking at the complete Word of God Almighty, Yahveh Almighty ... the embodiment of the Ten Commandments of Yahveh Almighty. While on earth, Yahushua the Messiah was worshipped and prayed to. He has instructed us to pray to him and in his name.

The people of old believed in Yahushua the Messiah, but they believed Moses, John the Baptist and the other prophets.

Numbers 21:8 YHVH said to Moses, “Make a snake and put it up on a pole; anyone who is bitten can look at it and live.” 9 So Moses made a bronze snake and put it up on a pole. Then when anyone was bitten by a snake and looked at the bronze snake, they lived.

Hebrews 3:1 Therefore, holy brothers and sisters, who share in the heavenly calling, fix your thoughts on Yahushua, whom we acknowledge as our apostle and high priest.

Moses pointed the people to the Commandments of Yahveh Almighty. He never declared himself as the way, the truth and the life. Never.

Yahushua the Messiah drew all people to himself. He declared himself the Son of God and the only way the, the truth and the life. Even the Father, Yahveh Almighty, confirmed this on more than two occasions.

John 8:38 I am telling you what I have seen in the Father’s presence, and you are doing what you have heard from your father.”

John 10:30 I and the Father are one.

John 6:54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. 56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them.

1 Peter 1:2 who have been chosen according to the foreknowledge of YHVH the Father, through the sanctifying work of the Spirit, to be obedient to Yahushua the Messiah and sprinkled with his blood: Grace and peace be yours in abundance.

Moses did not die for the sin of anyone. Yahushua the Messiah died for the sins of the world.

May Yahveh Almighty, God Almighty, continue to grant his wisdom, knowledge and understanding to his saints, servants and messengers.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: Moses And The Ten Commandments Of Yahveh Almighty. by elated177: 6:27pm On Aug 09, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!
Re: Moses And The Ten Commandments Of Yahveh Almighty. by elated177: 10:11am On Aug 14, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Hallelu Yah!
Re: Moses And The Ten Commandments Of Yahveh Almighty. by elated177: 10:23am On Aug 17, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

The builder of the house is greater than the house itself.

Moses was a servant in YHVH's house. Yahushua the Messiah is Son over YHVH's house.

Moses was a servant of Yahushua the Messiah.

Yahushua the Messiah was/is Moses's Master.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: Moses And The Ten Commandments Of Yahveh Almighty. by elated177: 8:42am On Oct 11, 2021
Great and awesome.
Re: Moses And The Ten Commandments Of Yahveh Almighty. by elated177: 9:59am On Jul 12, 2022
Apt.
Re: Moses And The Ten Commandments Of Yahveh Almighty. by elated177: 10:00am On Jul 12, 2022
True.
Re: Moses And The Ten Commandments Of Yahveh Almighty. by sonmvayina(m): 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
That's the key to salvation

Keep the laws..
Re: Moses And The Ten Commandments Of Yahveh Almighty. by elated177: 9:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
sonmvayina:
That's the key to salvation

Keep the laws..

So long as you realize that the begotten Son of YHVH Almighty, Yahushua the Messiah, is the embodiment of the Father's Commandments.
Re: Moses And The Ten Commandments Of Yahveh Almighty. by Maynnmann: 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2022
Yahweh of shasu tribe

Re: Moses And The Ten Commandments Of Yahveh Almighty. by elated177: 9:33am On Jul 29, 2022
Maynnmann:
Yahweh of shasu tribe

You are yet to state your mission here.
Re: Moses And The Ten Commandments Of Yahveh Almighty. by Maynnmann: 9:52am On Jul 29, 2022
elated177:

You are yet to state your mission here.

Okay Chrestian

Re: Moses And The Ten Commandments Of Yahveh Almighty. by elated177: 12:44pm On Feb 13, 2023
Apt.
Re: Moses And The Ten Commandments Of Yahveh Almighty. by uksteroiids: 12:49pm On Feb 13, 2023
Steroids ought to in a perfect world just be utilized for a brief timeframe to move past an eruption or while long haul medicines, like azathioprine, become laid out. On the off chance that Steroids sale uk you are beginning a course of steroids, you ought to finish the full decreasing course, which is for the most part endorsed for quite a long time.

(1) (Reply)

Year 2021 Revelation And Propphecies By Pastor Toye Ebijomore / Which Righteousness Do You Have? God's Righteousness Or Your Own Righteousness? / God Give Me Tolu Ilori Answers To Questions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.