Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

The Difference Between The Law Of Moses And The Law Of Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Difference Between The Law Of Moses And The Law Of Christ (1800 Views)

Book Of Exodus — NLT (story Of Moses and Isreal journey out of Egypt) / It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit / Powerfull Spiritual Command with six and seven books of moses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Difference Between The Law Of Moses And The Law Of Christ by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:00pm On Jun 30, 2021
The Difference Between The Law Of Moses And The Law Of Christ

1. The Law of Moses was the standard of a nation, (built upon the structure of the - extended - family of a willing and obedient individual), while the Law of Christ was the standard of the Church (a nation built upon the structure of willing and obedient individuals). Exodus 19:3-8, John17:6, Matthew 12:48-50.

2. The Law of Moses was to make man righteous, but the Law of Christ is to make man perfect as God is. Matthew 21:32, 5:48, 19:16-21.

3. The law of Moses was made for men born of the flesh (sin), while the Law of Christ was made for men born of the Spirit. John 3:3-7.

4. The Law of Moses was a stop-gap measure, but the Law of Christ is the Will of God. Matthew 19:4, 8, 7:2, 24-27.

5. The Law of Moses was temporal, but the Law of Christ is permanent and abides for ever. Matthew 11:12-13, Luke 16:16, Matthew 24:35.

6. The Law of Moses was only done on Earth, but the Law of Christ is also done in heaven. Matthew 6:10.

7. The Law of Moses was not in existence in the beginning, but the Law of Christ was in existence even before the beginning was. Matthew 19: 4-8, John 1:1-3, John 17:5

8. The Law of Moses was a forced plan of God (Plan B) consequent upon man's fall (sin) in the beginning just as His making of clothes for man, while the Law of Christ was God's original plan (Plan A)in the beginning even before He made man. Matthew 19:4-8.

9. The Law of Moses had imperfections, but the Law of Christ has none. It is perfect. Matthew 9:4-8

10. The Law of Moses was able to get one saved but not born again, but the Law of Christ gets one both saved and born again. John 3:1-8, Matthew 19:16-29.

11. The Law of Moses could not guarantee one's salvation, but the Law of Christ guarantees one's salvation. Matthew 19:16-29, John 8:51.

12. The Law of Moses costs something to keep, but the Law of Christ costs everything to keep. Matthew 19:16-22, 27-29, 13:44-46.

13. The Law of Moses restricted the Spirit of God to behind the veil in a building, but the Law of Christ tore the veil into two and made it possible for the Spirit to be able to freely move beyond the veil on Earth just as it was in the beginning. Matthew 27:50

14. The Law of Moses was able to generate some measure but not the full measure of the Spirit on its own, but the Law of Christ could generate the full measure of the Spirit on its own without any external help. Exodus 17: 9-13, Luke 4:14, 32-41, Matthew 4:37-41, John 14:12, Acts 2:1-21, 3:1-9

15. The Law of Moses required a material representation of the Law of Christ, like the rod of Moses or mantle of Elijah, for the Holy Spirit to be able to rest upon to do great and mighty works as the parting of the red sea and the river Jordan, but the Law of Christ doesn't require any such representation, because the Spirit of God is able to rest directly upon the flesh of those who keep it, and do great and mighty works like walking on stormy seas. Exodus 4:17, 14:16-22, 17:9-13, 2 King 2:7-8, 13-15, Matthew 3:16-17, Matthew 14:24-32,
Mark 16:17-18, Acts 2:1-21, 3: 1-9

The Law of Moses was good and great, but the Law of Christ is bigger, better, greater, more powerful, and a significant upgrade to the Law of Moses. Matthew 11:11, 13:17.

I choose to abide by the Law of Christ, what about you?

God bless.

4 Likes

Re: The Difference Between The Law Of Moses And The Law Of Christ by Dtruthspeaker: 6:17am On Jul 01, 2021
Doth a mechanic teach Law or can a plumber be a teacher of medicine?

Ye are wrong oh ye mechanic. I know you are only exercising your right to present your own opinion and wish, but you are far from the Truth.

jesusjnr2020:

1. The Law of Moses was the standard of a nation, (built upon the structure of the - extended - family of a willing and obedient individual), while the Law of Christ was the standard of the Church (a nation built upon the structure of willing and obedient individuals). Exodus 19:3-8, John17:6, Matthew 12:48-50.

A church too is a Nation! Same words of Law, was Proclaimed;
"But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for God's own possession, as in The Law and Statutes given to Moses, no need to quote, everyone knows this statement of Law.

jesusjnr2020:

2. The Law of Moses was to make man righteous, but the Law of Christ is to make man perfect as God is. Matthew 21:32, 5:48, 19:16-21.

Is Righteousness not perfection? Noah, Job, Daniel.

jesusjnr2020:

3. The law of Moses was made for men born of the flesh (sin), while the Law of Christ was made for men born of the Spirit. John 3:3-7.

What did you imagine "Keep The Law with all thiy heart and with all thy soul and with all thy strength meant?" Or

"circumcise therefore the foreskin of your heart" Deuteronomy 10:16, it meant go to the hospital to deforeskin?

jesusjnr2020:

4. The Law of Moses was a stop-gap measure, but the Law of Christ is the Will of God. Matthew 19:4, 8, 7:2, 24-27.

See scrambling and fabrication for something to say. So when God was issuing forth His Commandments and Statutes to show mercy (grace) unto thousands of them that love me and keep my Commandments, His Will traveled to Nigeria.

jesusjnr2020:

5. The Law of Moses was temporal, but the Law of Christ is permanent and abides for ever. Matthew 11:12-13, Luke 16:16, Matthew 24:35.

So He Who said
"O that there was such an heart in them, that they would fear Me, and keep All My Commandments ALWAYS" Deuteronomy 5:29, was joking.

jesusjnr2020:

6. The Law of Moses was only done on Earth, but the Law of Christ is also done in heaven. Matthew 6:10.

See another scrambling! The Commandments did not come from heaven, they came from China.

jesusjnr2020:

7. The Law of Moses was not in existence in the beginning, but the Law of Christ was in existence even before the beginning was. Matthew 19: 4-8, John 1:1-3, John 17:5

See serpent! Is The Law giving to Moses not "The Law of The Voice of God" as in the beginning?

Was it Moses who SPOKE those Laws?

I have done my part, let another come to Answer this False Prophet, Serpent and Deceiver!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between The Law Of Moses And The Law Of Christ by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:17am On Jul 01, 2021
Luke 11:46-52 (KJV)

And he said, Woe unto you also, ye lawyers! for ye lade men with burdens grievous to be borne, and ye yourselves touch not the burdens with one of your fingers.
Woe unto you! for ye build the sepulchres of the prophets, and your fathers killed them.
Truly ye bear witness that ye allow the deeds of your fathers: for they indeed killed them, and ye build their sepulchres.
Therefore also said the wisdom of God, I will send them prophets and apostles, and some of them they shall slay and persecute:

That the blood of all the prophets, which was shed from the foundation of the world, may be required of this generation;
From the blood of Abel unto the blood of Zacharias, which perished between the altar and the temple: verily I say unto you, It shall be required of this generation.
Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.
Re: The Difference Between The Law Of Moses And The Law Of Christ by Dtruthspeaker: 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Luke 11:46-52 (KJV)

And he said, Woe unto you also, ye lawyers! for ye lade men with burdens grievous to be borne, and ye yourselves touch not the burdens with one of your fingers.
Woe unto you! for ye build the sepulchres of the prophets, and your fathers killed them.
Truly ye bear witness that ye allow the deeds of your fathers: for they indeed killed them, and ye build their sepulchres.
Therefore also said the wisdom of God, I will send them prophets and apostles, and some of them they shall slay and persecute:

That the blood of all the prophets, which was shed from the foundation of the world, may be required of this generation;
From the blood of Abel unto the blood of Zacharias, which perished between the altar and the temple: verily I say unto you, It shall be required of this generation.
Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.

grin is it grievous to refuse to sleep with your brother's and neighbour's wife?

Or is it hard to refuse defrauding thy neighbour?

Or is it painful to stick faithfully to the wife of thy youth?

Or is it madness to refuse stealing and dealing falsely and Lying one to another?

Or is it deadly to refuse to go awhoring and commit whoredom?
Re: The Difference Between The Law Of Moses And The Law Of Christ by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:03pm On Jul 01, 2021
Re: The Difference Between The Law Of Moses And The Law Of Christ by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:47am On Jul 03, 2021
Re: The Difference Between The Law Of Moses And The Law Of Christ by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:57am On Jul 03, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:
Doth a mechanic teach Law or can a plumber be a teacher of medicine?

Ye are wrong oh ye mechanic. I know you are only exercising your right to present your own opinion and wish, but you are far from the Truth.

A church too is a Nation! Same words of Law, was Proclaimed;
"But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for God's own possession, as in The Law and Statutes given to Moses, no need to quote, everyone knows this statement of Law.

Is Righteousness not perfection? Noah, Job, Daniel.

What did you imagine "Keep The Law with all thiy heart and with all thy soul and with all thy strength meant?" Or

"circumcise therefore the foreskin of your heart" Deuteronomy 10:16, it meant go to the hospital to deforeskin?

See scrambling and fabrication for something to say. So when God was issuing forth His Commandments and Statutes to show mercy (grace) unto thousands of them that love me and keep my Commandments, His Will traveled to Nigeria.

So He Who said
"O that there was such an heart in them, that they would fear Me, and keep All My Commandments ALWAYS" Deuteronomy 5:29, was joking.

See another scrambling! The Commandments did not come from heaven, they came from China.

See serpent! Is The Law giving to Moses not "The Law of The Voice of God" as in the beginning?

Was it Moses who SPOKE those Laws?

I have done my part, let another come to Answer this False Prophet, Serpent and Deceiver!

they came from China.

This place got me laughing so hard you are too funny
Re: The Difference Between The Law Of Moses And The Law Of Christ by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:00am On Jul 03, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

8. The Law of Moses was a forced plan of God (Plan B) consequent upon man's fall (sin) in the beginning just as His making of clothes for man, while the Law of Christ was God's original plan (Plan A)in the beginning even before He made man. Matthew 19:4-8.

9. The Law of Moses had imperfections, but the Law of Christ has none. It is perfect. Matthew 9:4-8

10. The Law of Moses was able to get one saved but not born again, but the Law of Christ gets one both saved and born again. John 3:1-8, Matthew 19:16-29.

11. The Law of Moses could not guarantee one's salvation, but the Law of Christ guarantees one's salvation. Matthew 19:16-29, John 8:51.

12. The Law of Moses costs something to keep, but the Law of Christ costs everything to keep. Matthew 19:16-22, 27-29, 13:44-46.

13. The Law of Moses restricted the Spirit of God to behind the veil in a building, but the Law of Christ tore the veil into two and made it possible for the Spirit to be able to freely move beyond the veil on Earth just as it was in the beginning. Matthew 27:50

14. The Law of Moses was able to generate some measure but not the full measure of the Spirit on its own, but the Law of Christ could generate the full measure of the Spirit on its own without any external help. Exodus 17: 9-13, Luke 4:14, 32-41, Matthew 4:37-41, John 14:12, Acts 2:1-21, 3:1-9

15. The Law of Moses required a material representation of the Law of Christ, like the rod of Moses or mantle of Elijah, for the Holy Spirit to be able to rest upon to do great and mighty works as the parting of the red sea and the river Jordan, but the Law of Christ doesn't require any such representation, because the Spirit of God is able to rest directly upon the flesh of those who keep it, and do great and mighty works like walking on stormy seas. Exodus 4:17, 14:16-22, 17:9-13, 2 King 2:7-8, 13-15, Matthew 3:16-17, Matthew 14:24-32,
Mark 16:17-18, Acts 2:1-21, 3: 1-9

The Law of Moses was good and great, but the Law of Christ is bigger, better, greater, more powerful, and a significant upgrade to the Law of Moses. Matthew 11:11, 13:17.

I choose to abide by the Law of Christ, what about you?

God bless.

My beloved brother learn how to mix Moses laws and Christ laws which is called christ grace too

Both came from one source and both are good for us

The Moses part was like going to lab to see what type of sickness (sin) we had

The law show us what sin is for without it we don't know what sin is

Always mix the two never separate it
Jesus part was to treat the sickness (sin)

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between The Law Of Moses And The Law Of Christ by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:15am On Jul 03, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

My beloved brother learn how to mix Moses laws and Christ laws which is called christ grace too

Both came from one source and both are good for us

The Moses part was like going to lab to see what type of sickness we had

The law show us what sin is for without it we don't know what sin is

Always mix the two never separate it
Jesus part was to treat the sickness (sin)
Not surprised. You have already shown yourself to be one of those Christians who think they know better than Jesus who separated things of the Law of Moses that didn't meet the standard of the Kingdom of God which He brought on Earth from His Law.

Just so you know, I'm not against the Law of Moses, but Christians and today's church needs to know that going to take from the Law of Moses anything that contradicts the Law of Christ just because it's easier to meet is wrong.

For instance those who use it to justify divorce, and praying for their enemies to die among other things. You obviously fall into the category of those guilty of such who despise the Law of Christ.

So you also need to amend your ways if you are truly of Christ and start keeping His Laws!

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between The Law Of Moses And The Law Of Christ by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:29am On Jul 03, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Not surprised. You have already shown yourself to be one of those Christians who think they know better than Jesus who separated things of the Law of Moses that didn't meet the standard of the Kingdom of God which He brought on Earth from His Law.

Just so you know, I'm not against the Law of Moses, but Christians and today's church needs to know that going to take from the Law of Moses anything that contradicts the Law of Christ just because it's easier to meet is wrong.

For instance those who use it to justify divorce, and praying for their enemies to die among other things. You obviously fall into the category of those guilty of such who despise the Law of Christ.

So you also need to amend your ways if you are truly of Christ and start keeping His Laws!

My brother did I tell you to despise the law of Christ I told you to mix it
now there are two types of law in Moses time

Moral law which stand forever
Ceremonial law found in Deuteronomy which even Jesus nailed to the cross

Ceremonial law has been done away with but that moral law from God to Moses still stands Jesus proved it

Why are you so proud to learn

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between The Law Of Moses And The Law Of Christ by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:06am On Jul 03, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

My brother did I tell you to despise the law of Christ I told you to mix it
now there are two types of law in Moses time

Moral law which stand forever
Ceremonial law found in Deuteronomy which even Jesus nailed to the cross

Ceremonial law has been done away with but that moral law from God to Moses still stands Jesus proved it

Why are you so proud to learn
It's such that a shame that those who lack knowledge of the Truth are now claiming knowledge.

I feel serious pity for those are under your tutelage, because one cannot give what he does not have.

I fully understand how you find it hard to comprehend these pearls of the Op. It wasn't meant for those ignorant of its value, but for those who do.

There's a reason Jesus said we shouldn't cast things of spiritual value before those who don't know the value of it. So please move on if you find it beyond your scope. This wasn't intended for your kind.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between The Law Of Moses And The Law Of Christ by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:16am On Jul 03, 2021
Speaking the words of God without exhibiting the character like love, patience, kindness, humility meekness

Speaking without having this character is just showing what is inside you

Are you filled with anger and resentment and hatred your words speak who is inside you

You abuse people and become angry with any slight provocation

Are you really called from the father of Light
Why are you always angry always right never ready to take correction never apologetic

Always the alpha always the one who knows all

Every one is looking at your words we watch how angry you are sorry
I pray God gives you wisdom and humility and peace within u

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between The Law Of Moses And The Law Of Christ by Dtruthspeaker: 9:18am On Jul 03, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

they came from China.

This place got me laughing so hard you are too funny

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between The Law Of Moses And The Law Of Christ by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:42pm On Jul 03, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
Speaking the words of God without exhibiting the character like love, patience, kindness, humility meekness

Speaking without having this character is just showing what is inside you

Are you filled with anger and resentment and hatred your words speak who is inside you

You abuse people and become angry with any slight provocation

Are you really called from the father of Light
Why are you always angry always right never ready to take correction never apologetic

Always the alpha always the one who knows all

Every one is looking at your words we watch how angry you are sorry
I pray God gives you wisdom and humility and peace within u
You've hence proven that you're nothing but a hypocrite!

You know of those qualities yet you turn a blind eye or support the attacks on my person by your cohorts as the one on this thread.

The extent of your apprehension for my emphasis for the Law of Christ suggests you're a modern day Pharisee who comes in sheep clothing, hence you're coming after me just as they did to Jesus. If Jesus were here, you'd also accuse Him of the same, because of the way He furiously responded to their incessant attacks.

You lack knowledge of the Truth and don't even know how to pray, yet you want to teach someone else. After I corrected your error using the example of Jesus, instead of practicing what you preach and humbling yourself to learn from Jesus who you call your your "Lord", you were still trying to justify yourself.

Maybe you think that knowledge is by carrying the title of bishop, but the truth is that, if you're ignorant of the Truth, you're ignorant of the Truth!

And you would never come to know the Truth until you begin to keep the Words of Jesus, for such knowledge can only revealed to man by God.

So if you like keep hating and using such falsehood to justify it, your hypocrisy has hence been exposed.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between The Law Of Moses And The Law Of Christ by Splinz(m): 11:37pm On Jul 03, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

is it grievous to refuse to sleep with your brother's and neighbour's wife?

Or is it hard to refuse defrauding thy neighbour?

Or is it painful to stick faithfully to the wife of thy youth?

Or is it madness to refuse stealing and dealing falsely and Lying one to another?

Or is it deadly to refuse to go awhoring and commit whoredom?

Obviously, what the Law forbids is the delight of his soul. Jesusjnr2020 loves those things.

I find it quite funny that a thread of this kind is coming from someone who does not even know what the Mosaic law is, for a start. And here he is, speaking of supposed differences between that law and that of Christ. Apparently, he also thinks Christ came bringing with Him new laws.

What an irony.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between The Law Of Moses And The Law Of Christ by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:53pm On Jul 03, 2021
Splinz:

Obviously, what the Law forbids is the delight of his soul. Jesusjnr2020 loves those things.

I find it quite funny that a thread of this kind is coming from someone who does not even know what the Mosaic law is, for a start. And here he is, speaking of supposed differences between that law and that of Christ. Apparently, he also thinks Christ came bringing with Him new laws.

What an irony.
Lol! You don't even know that the righteousness of Law of Christ exceeds that of the Law of Moses, so someone who keeps the Law of Moses, like that of an eye for an eye and divorce, could still erring in that of Christ which rules against such.

It's obvious why you'd rather settle for such
than the Law of Christ which is much harder to observe.

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between The Law Of Moses And The Law Of Christ by Dtruthspeaker: 7:20am On Jul 04, 2021
Splinz:

What an irony.

That is the problem when people are shaped by their wishes and desires rather than what is.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between The Law Of Moses And The Law Of Christ by Dtruthspeaker: 7:35am On Jul 04, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
...It's obvious why you'd rather settle for such
than the Law of Christ which is much harder to observe.

Do you see yourself? In a bid to cover your error and defend yourself, you made even more errors.

Did you not earlier say
"The Law of Moses was good and great, but the Law of Christ is bigger, BETTER, greater, more powerful, and a significant upgrade to the Law of Moses.

Is "Harder", ever better?

Truth is Always Consistent and Never Falls when examined but Every Lie MUST FALL when Tested. Every time!

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between The Law Of Moses And The Law Of Christ by Splinz(m): 10:33am On Jul 04, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Lol! You don't even know that the righteousness of Law of Christ exceeds that of the Law of Moses

I want to believe the bold text was a mistake. So out of discernment, I've helped with the necessary correction.

Now, even after the correction, one can't still use the phrase "righteous Law" because it's a tautology. You either use righteous or Law, not both. Why? Because the Law is righteousness and righteousness is the Law (Psalm 119:172). Paul repeat the same thing:
So then, the Law is holy, and the commandment is holy and righteous and good. Romans 7:12
Take note of other attributes of the Law: holiness & goodness; the very essence and Person of God. Together, holiness, righteousness & goodness = God. And no wonder the Law is spiritual just like God (Romans 7:14, John 4:24).

Of course, you can say, "righteousness of the Law", as in Romans 8:4. Since there's righteousness in the Law, it means the Law is righteous and righteousness is the Law.

You may also want to quit using the phrase "law of Christ". This is because when speaking of the Law, i.e, the Ten Commandments, it was Christ, same God that issued it officially to the people at Mount Sinai (1 Corinthians 10:4).

So then, it has never been the Law of Moses or anybody else. It has always been the Law of Christ - of God. Take the necessary correction and be guided properly.

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between The Law Of Moses And The Law Of Christ by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:46pm On Jul 05, 2021
Re: The Difference Between The Law Of Moses And The Law Of Christ by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:17pm On Jul 05, 2021
Splinz:

I want to believe the bold text was a mistake. So out of discernment, I've helped with the necessary correction.

Now, even after the correction, one can't still use the phrase "righteous Law" because it's a tautology. You either use righteous or Law, not both. Why? Because the Law is righteousness and righteousness is the Law (Psalm 119:172). Paul repeat the same thing: Take note of other attributes of the Law: holiness & goodness; the very essence and Person of God. Together, holiness, righteousness & goodness = God. And no wonder the Law is spiritual just like God (Romans 7:14, John 4:24).

Of course, you can say, "righteousness of the Law", as in Romans 8:4. Since there's righteousness in the Law, it means the Law is righteous and righteousness is the Law.

You may also want to quit using the phrase "law of Christ". This is because when speaking of the Law, i.e, the Ten Commandments, it was Christ, same God that issued it officially to the people at Mount Sinai (1 Corinthians 10:4).

So then, it has never been the Law of Moses or anybody else. It has always been the Law of Christ - of God. Take the necessary correction and be guided properly.
It's good to see that you now have your voice back having fled after questions about the Law of Moses concerning divorce and stoning to death of those caught in adultery which Jesus amended and abolished respectively, exposed the extent to which you lacked true knowledge.

So now that you're back, I hope you're finally ready to answer those questions, otherwise confirm the fact that you haven't the least idea of what you're talking about.

The only mistake in my comment you quoted is the truth you mistakenly canceled because if you knew better, you'd know that righteousness is the quality of the righteous. Furthermore that righteousness of one can be greater than the righteousness of another.

Matthew 5:20 (KJV)

For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

So if you have any sense of humility in you, you'd humble yourself and correct the mistake you made.

I wouldn't expect you to understand that the righteousness Jesus said must be exceeded on that occasion was the righteousness of the Law of Moses which the scribes and Pharisees were under.

So do not expect to enter into the kingdom of heaven if your righteousness doesn't exceed that of the Law of Moses as Christ said.

It takes the righteousness of the Law of Christ to be able to do so.

I hope you don't dodge those two questions this time because I haven't forgotten about them.

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between The Law Of Moses And The Law Of Christ by GodSaklek(m): 7:30am On Jul 06, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
https://www.nairaland.com/6631986/what-jesus-means-whenever-he

Let me enlighten you...

Those things u wrote are Lies of John,Mathew and other of members of yeoshua, it was compiled and rewrite and spread by one man from Rome(Paul) .... That's why they all dies like a chicken just like their master,anyway, many humans don't know that yeoshua has repents from his past misdeeds,he's a master of mischievous from the beginning and throughout the time of homo erectus, yeoshua never born as homo sapiens..... Faulkin (Yeoshua) is the son of earth(mother earth),he's a giant black nephilim(chocolate beautiful light skin colour),he was very cruel,he was killed by his adopted father Nymphere (Satan/Yahweh/Jehovah), and yahweh captured his soul and puts it in a Virgin homo erectus young woman,when he reached an adolescent age,israelites who follow Moses accused Yeoshua of trying to changed their culture and law and stealing the country treasuries to helped feeds his poor members and other people,he was labeled as a terrorist,and Rome who colonise Israel that time decide to crucified him alongside others that were sentenced to death by the cabinet,he was crucified but some of his members paid some army in order to rescue him in time before he could give up to ghost,they hide him in a cave and they assigned one Mary to care for his wounds,he later have sex with that Mary,when yeoshua was completely healed where they hides him,many people started to suspect that he was still alive,but his members rescued him to escape enroute to Egypt before people could come for him,yeoshua was famished on the road of dry sands and he dies at the border of Egypt..... As at today,faulkin has no intention of coming back to earth as homo sapiens forever as he has repent from his past deeds..

Splinz
Dtruthspeaker
Bishopkingsley
Re: The Difference Between The Law Of Moses And The Law Of Christ by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:46pm On Jul 06, 2021
Re: The Difference Between The Law Of Moses And The Law Of Christ by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:55pm On Jul 06, 2021
GodSaklek:

Let me enlighten you...

Those things u wrote are Lies of John,Mathew and other of members of yeoshua, it was compiled and rewrite and spread by one man from Rome(Paul) .... That's why they all dies like a chicken just like their master,anyway, many humans don't know that yeoshua has repents from his past misdeeds,he's a master of mischievous from the beginning and throughout the time of homo erectus, yeoshua never born as homo sapiens..... Faulkin (Yeoshua) is the son of earth(mother earth),he's a giant black nephilim(chocolate beautiful light skin colour),he was very cruel,he was killed by his adopted father Nymphere (Satan/Yahweh/Jehovah), and yahweh captured his soul and puts it in a Virgin homo erectus young woman,when he reached an adolescent age,israelites who follow Moses accused Yeoshua of trying to changed their culture and law and stealing the country treasuries to helped feeds his poor members and other people,he was labeled as a terrorist,and Rome who colonise Israel that time decide to crucified him alongside others that were sentenced to death by the cabinet,he was crucified but some of his members paid some army in order to rescue him in time before he could give up to ghost,they hide him in a cave and they assigned one Mary to care for his wounds,he later have sex with that Mary,when yeoshua was completely healed where they hides him,many people started to suspect that he was still alive,but his members rescued him to escape enroute to Egypt before people could come for him,yeoshua was famished on the road of dry sands and he dies at the border of Egypt..... As at today,faulkin has no intention of coming back to earth as homo sapiens forever as he has repent from his past deeds..

Splinz
Dtruthspeaker
Bishopkingsley
Thanks for en-lie-ghtening me as your master the devil who is the father of lies would.

I hope those you mentioned can now see whose side they're on and whose interest they're serving here, for there's nothing the devil fears more than the Law of Christ, and he'd do anything to stop the preaching of it, including sending his children (tares) which he planted in the church to oppose it and persecute those who preach it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between The Law Of Moses And The Law Of Christ by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:14pm On Jul 06, 2021
GodSaklek:

Let me enlighten you...

Splinz
Dtruthspeaker
Bishopkingsley

To be frank I don't understand what you wrote but I sense it from the evil one it looks satanic that is why I couldn't understand it

I pray God bring you out from that kingdom and place you into his because you really don't know what you are doing

Tell God that you are sorry for your lies against the holy one of God it not too late repent and never mention my name for I bear in my body the name of the most high

Peace of God rest on you

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Difference Between The Law Of Moses And The Law Of Christ by AntiChristian: 6:34am On Jul 07, 2021
Paul allegedly said in 1 Corinthians 14:33 that God is not the author of confusion...

So why so much confusion on this thread? Law given to Moses by God vs law of Jesus whom you call God.

If there's a difference between the two laws then Jesus is not involved in the law of Moses, hence he's not God.

Jesus even claimed he never came to abolish the law of Moses so why the confusion?

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between The Law Of Moses And The Law Of Christ by Dtruthspeaker: 7:01am On Jul 07, 2021
AntiChristian:
Paul allegedly said in 1 Corinthians 14:33 that God is not the author of confusion...

So why so much confusion on this thread? Law given to Moses by God vs law of Jesus whom you call God.

If there's a difference between the two laws then Jesus is not involved in the law of Moses, hence he's not God.

Jesus even claimed he never came to abolish the law of Moses so why the confusion?

People who do not know, but think that they know are one group of confusion authors.

No one takes or ought to take medical advice from a mechanic but it is however impossible to stop him from giving it, if he refuses to stop.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between The Law Of Moses And The Law Of Christ by Splinz(m): 1:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
AntiChristian:

It is not "alleged". It is what it is: truth. Yes, God is not the author of confusion.

AntiChristian:

You yourself, even though a muslim, can tell who is confused here. The Op created a thread of which he has not even the slightest idea of what he is talking about.

My response here: https://www.nairaland.com/6628759/difference-law-moses-law-christ#103353047 made it obvious.

AntiChristian:

Interesting observation, I must admit. It's quite a shame that it took a muslim to picked this hole, as against someone who claimed Christianity.

Jesusjnr2020, this muslim has valid questions for you. Is it true that Jesus was not involved in:

1. The law of Moses,

2. The Law of Christ, is it the same as the Ten Commandments? If no, who gave the Ten Commandments?

3. Is Christ God?

Please do well to answer him. I myself will be very interested in the answer.

AntiChristian:

Don't see it as a "claimed". Again, it is what it is: truth. All the same, jesusjnr2020 will answer you on whether he is confused or not.
Re: The Difference Between The Law Of Moses And The Law Of Christ by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:43pm On Jul 07, 2021
Splinz:

It is not "alleged". It is what it is: truth. Yes, God is not the author of confusion.

You yourself, even though a muslim, can tell who is confused here. The Op created a thread of which he has not even the slightest idea of what he is talking about.

My response here: https://www.nairaland.com/6628759/difference-law-moses-law-christ#103353047 made it obvious.

Interesting observation, I must admit. It's quite a shame that it took a muslim to picked this hole, as against someone who claimed Christianity.

Jesusjnr2020, this muslim has valid questions for you. Is it true that Jesus was not involved in:

1. The law of Moses,

2. The Law of Christ, is it the same as the Ten Commandments? If no, who gave the Ten Commandments?

3. Is Christ God?

Please do well to answer him. I myself will be very interested in the answer.

Don't see it as a "claimed". Again, it is what it is: truth. All the same, jesusjnr2020 will answer you on whether he is confused or not.

Are you dreaming that guy will rather abuse you than answering that question

He thinks he knows all that why when he makes mistakes he won't apologize

Am waiting to see his so called wise trick this time

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between The Law Of Moses And The Law Of Christ by Splinz(m): 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Are you dreaming that guy will rather abuse you than answering that question

It is expected. But trust me, abuses and insults can never change the truth. I'm not bothered either.

Kingsnairaland:

He thinks he knows all that why when he makes mistakes he won't apologize

Ah, he is very knowledgeable o. That was why he said this of me:
jesusjnr2020:
...exposed the extent to which you lacked true knowledge.

So you see, he will proved us wrong, as one who have true knowledge.

Kingsnairaland:

Am waiting to see his so called wise trick this time

Stick around. Jesusjnr2020 wouldn't disappoint. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between The Law Of Moses And The Law Of Christ by GodSaklek(m): 8:24pm On Jul 07, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

To be frank I don't understand what you wrote but I sense it from the evil one it looks satanic that is why I couldn't understand it

I pray God bring you out from that kingdom and place you into his because you really don't know what you are doing

Tell God that you are sorry for your lies against the holy one of God it not too late repent and never mention my name for I bear in my body the name of the most high

Peace of God rest on you

It look satanic to u?, u don't understand?, but u can understand the evil things that god of Israel does in Hebrew book, come on, don't be dumb
Re: The Difference Between The Law Of Moses And The Law Of Christ by GodSaklek(m): 11:41pm On Jul 07, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Peace of God rest on you

You are seriously crazzy,sorry for what ?...lol,you should wake up from the lies that your parents puts into your brain when you were born.... The same person you called Yahweh is the same Satan you always pray against, its like you are praying to Yahweh against himself. Wake Up Bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Religion Is The Right One And Why? / Letter To All Christians From Prophet Muhammad (sa) / To Atheist/agnostic, Are You Afraid Of Death ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 184
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.