Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,859 members, 7,855,535 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:49 AM

Why Unconditional Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Unconditional Love? (704 Views)

Can This Happen In Nigeria?pix) UNCONDITIONAL LOVE / Unconditional Love 4ur Wife Makes D World A Better Place. / The Selfish Human And The 'unconditional Love' Jargon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Unconditional Love? by vocalist(f): 5:56pm On Mar 30, 2011
Unconditional Love is a dynamic and powerful energy that lifts us through the most difficult times. It is available at any moment by turning our attention to it and using its wonderful potential to free us from our limitations. It requires practice and intent to allow this energy to fully permeate our daily experience. It begins with ourselves, for without self-love, we cannot know what true love can be. In loving ourselves, we allow the feeling to generate within us and then we can share it to everyone and everything around us! That which we send out, returns to us in greater measure. If you have not thought about how you feel towards yourself, physically, mentally, and emotionally, or spiritually, we invite you to do so now. Begin the journey that changes everything. Begin the journey of unconditional love,
Re: Why Unconditional Love? by IZUKWU(m): 8:20am On Apr 02, 2011
How do i begin the journey?
Re: Why Unconditional Love? by Sub5(m): 8:28am On Apr 02, 2011
Any detail to starting this journey?
Re: Why Unconditional Love? by Ranoscky(m): 8:32am On Apr 02, 2011
And the 1st step to start the journey?
Re: Why Unconditional Love? by amblors(m): 8:41am On Apr 02, 2011
unconditional love huh! remind me in the next life
Re: Why Unconditional Love? by Ranoscky(m): 10:00am On Apr 02, 2011
amblors:

unconditional love huh! remind me in the next life
grin grin grin. . . .Exactly! grin
Re: Why Unconditional Love? by tashanja(m): 3:38pm On Apr 02, 2011
Yeah, nice copy and paste lipsrsealed
Re: Why Unconditional Love? by MrsChima(f): 4:01pm On Apr 02, 2011
Do you prefer Conditional Love? undecided
Re: Why Unconditional Love? by Atreides(f): 8:28pm On Apr 02, 2011
The only guys i love unconditionally are:
My daddy.
My baby brother
My baby cousins,and
My bestie.

Anyone else? Ask me again yesterday.
And what's wrong with conditional love? Conditions are nice.
Re: Why Unconditional Love? by Ranoscky(m): 2:58am On Apr 03, 2011
I agree with you jare!
Re: Why Unconditional Love? by Xfactor2(f): 3:08am On Apr 03, 2011
@ Vocalist: two days ago I posted a similar sentiment and I agree with you. The sooner we learn to love unconditionally, the sooner we'll flourish in our individual capacity. Its actually the most selfish act that bring the most pleasure to all.
Check it out if you please: http://fabulositynouveau..com/2011/04/alone-no-longer-be.html

(1) (Reply)

Who Needs Forgiveness? / God Save Me: Chai Cold Wan Kill Me / Do You Think Women Have Little Chance Of Marriage Because Men Are Few

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.