Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Unconditional Love 4ur Wife Makes D World A Better Place. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unconditional Love 4ur Wife Makes D World A Better Place. (731 Views)

Mention That Nairalander That Has Made Your 2016 A Better Place. / Advice Me: My Wife Makes Me Go To Bed At 8.30pm Every Night (picture ) / Can This Happen In Nigeria?pix) UNCONDITIONAL LOVE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unconditional Love 4ur Wife Makes D World A Better Place. by Iheakonye(m): 7:51pm On Mar 24, 2016
Loving ur wife uncondtionally is d greatest thing u can do for ur children as dis affect their moral values of life which in turn affect d society in which dey live n d world at large. As a father, d way u treat ur wife determines d way ur son will treat his own wife n also give ur daughter d view of d type of man dey will settle down with in d future. Liking it or nt fathers pass down unto der children what is embedded in dem. Statistically, children with gud moral behaviour n dat also do well in schools r those dat live in a home where love is d order of d day, if d relationship btw d father n dat of d mother is bad, it only means dat d father to children relationship will also b bad, which will in turn affect d children mindset of life. It is also observe dat most men dat don't av gud relationships with their parents also don't av gud relationship with der children n der children too is also likely not to av gud relationship with der children. FATHERHOOD is 4 men dat knows d importance of legacy not for those that just want to b called daddy. LOVE ur WIFE, LOVE ur CHILdDREN u av influenced d society n d world at large. Other means of changing d world can also b contributed.

1 Like

Re: Unconditional Love 4ur Wife Makes D World A Better Place. by MRBrownJ: 8:29pm On Mar 24, 2016
Iheakonye:
Loving ur wife uncondtionally is d greatest thing u can do for ur children as dis affect their moral values of life which in turn affect d society in which dey live n d world at large. As a father, d way u treat ur wife determines d way ur son will treat his own wife n also give ur daughter d view of d type of man dey will settle down with in d future. Liking it or nt fathers pass down unto der children what is embedded in dem. Statistically, children with gud moral behaviour n dat also do well in schools r those dat live in a home where love is d order of d day, if d relationship btw d father n dat of d mother is bad, it only means dat d father to children relationship will also b bad, which will in turn affect d children mindset of life. It is also observe dat most men dat don't av gud relationships with their parents also don't av gud relationship with der children n der children too is also likely not to av gud relationship with der children. FATHERHOOD is 4 men dat knows d importance of legacy not for those that just want to b called daddy. LOVE ur WIFE, LOVE ur CHILdDREN u av influenced d society n d world at large. Other means of changing d world can also b contributed.

may i ask: how would loving her unconditionally help the children?
if the r/ship is bad then let the parent sort the issue out maturely or move their separate ways... and let the kid understand the reason WHY it is bad, instead of being in a r/ship that may be DISRESPECTFUL/DISHONEST to you or your union, in the name of "love".
also, just because a r/ship is bad, does NOT mean the father/son relationship will suffer, far from it, so long as you are fully HONEST with your kids about what is happening. better to have a separated parents that have a great r/ship with their kids, instead of miserable married parent poisoning children's mind by accepting what aint right, in the name of "love".
Re: Unconditional Love 4ur Wife Makes D World A Better Place. by Iheakonye(m): 8:52pm On Mar 24, 2016
MRBrownJ. For better for worst till death do us path was one of d vow men took during wedding. Its better not to make a vow than to vow n not to fufill it. Every marriage has her own trials, it is when one can stand d n pass d time of those trials dat d juicy part of d marriage comes up. Most broken homes n single parent don't raise as effective children as to compare to those children from a love filled atmosphere. When i say unconditional love, I mean d one dat u don't disrespect ur wife, raise hand on her, flirt with other women in front of he, come home late @night for no reason etc. Men r logical thinkers women r emotional thinkers, if a man knows how, where n when to address his wife's fault it will go a long way 4both of dem.
Re: Unconditional Love 4ur Wife Makes D World A Better Place. by MRBrownJ: 10:02pm On Mar 24, 2016
Iheakonye:
MRBrownJ. For better for worst till death do us path was one of d vow men took during wedding. Its better not to make a vow than to vow n not to fufill it. Every marriage has her own trials, it is when one can stand d n pass d time of those trials dat d juicy part of d marriage comes up. Most broken homes n single parent don't raise as effective children as to compare to those children from a love filled atmosphere. When i say unconditional love, I mean d one dat u don't disrespect ur wife, raise hand on her, flirt with other women in front of he, come home late @night for no reason etc. Men r logical thinkers women r emotional thinkers, if a man knows how, where n when to address his wife's fault it will go a long way 4both of dem.

bwaaaah, what a bunch of gibberish.... stop fooling yourself and let me educate you

A) the vows that people take during marriage DO come with guidelines about what you can and CANT do in marriage (its called COMMON SENSE). but if you really believe that these nonsense vows about "til death do us part" should never be broken, then let me ask you... IF YOU REALIZE AFTER MARRIAGE THAT:
- your wife is a ritualist and she sacrificed and ate your 4 young children for money ritual, would you still stay married to (and love) this demon?
- your wife is a nymphomaniac that is fukcing EVERYBODY (from gateman to driver, houseboy and the neighbours, while not forgetting all her colleagues), and DNA test shows that you are NOT the father of your 4 kids, would you still stay married to (and love) this mad woman?
- your wife (and her lover) tried to poison you, lay a curse on you, and finally try to murder you, in order to steal your wealth, would you still stay married to (and love) this criminal?

the reality about married life is that people say these vows but they dont really mean them, and the minute a spouse do fukc up, then they will get whats coming to them.

B) as much as it is best for children to be raised by 2 loving/caring parents, its much better for these same children to be raised by a single parent (or separated parents) if/when their parents are inadequately educating these kids, by beating/fighting/shouting/cursing at one another everyday. so as much as 2 is best, if they dont get along then they WONT be the right role model for these kids and they better divorce for the sake of the kids.

C) men dont suddenly turn against their spouse (and vice versa) for no damn reason, some of these spouse sometimes become a different person after marriage, and thus are acting in an unthinkable manner, demand for the impossible, expect the unimaginable, and even, do the unforgivable. so, the person before marriage may NOT be who you settle with and there is no other way but to divorce, if she is doing what you are fully against.
Re: Unconditional Love 4ur Wife Makes D World A Better Place. by Iheakonye(m): 11:58pm On Mar 24, 2016
It seems u r talking from experience. Nxt time dont rush in2 it hu, dat is if der will b another
Re: Unconditional Love 4ur Wife Makes D World A Better Place. by MRBrownJ: 12:16am On Mar 25, 2016
Iheakonye:
It seems u r talking from experience. Nxt time dont rush in2 it hu, dat is if der will b another

so because i am educated on a subject, means that i am guilty of it?! i am educated on the bible and its verses, while i aint religious. i am educated in the issues of HIV/AIDS, while i aint infected. i am also educated in the plight of gays and lesbians, while i aint gay nor lesbian. i am educated about women, while i am a man... and i am educated on stoopid people, but i surely aint one. so the fact that you believe that i need to have been married to know about the fallacy, is quite funny.

i have NEVER believed in marriage, will NEVER be foolish enough to get married, the day someone shows me the benefit of getting married then i will evaluate this madness.
Re: Unconditional Love 4ur Wife Makes D World A Better Place. by halfricanadian(f): 12:18am On Mar 25, 2016
Op it shd b mutual wife shd show unconditional love too

Not only guys

I believe marriage is finding sumone to accompany u in dis journey of life sumone to b there even wen d whole world is cold
Re: Unconditional Love 4ur Wife Makes D World A Better Place. by halfricanadian(f): 12:20am On Mar 25, 2016
MRBrownJ:

so because i am educated on a subject, means that i am guilty of it?! i am educated on the bible and its verses, while i aint religious. i am educated in the issues of HIV/AIDS, while i aint infected. i am also educated in the plight of gays and lesbians, while i aint gay nor lesbian. i am educated about women, while i am a man... and i am educated on stoopid people, but i surely aint one. so the fact that you believe that i need to have been married to know about the fallacy, is quite funny.

i have NEVER believed in marriage, will NEVER be foolish enough to get married, the day someone shows me the benefit of getting married then i will evaluate this madness.

Calm down marriage is d best wen u married to sumone who gives u peace of mind
Re: Unconditional Love 4ur Wife Makes D World A Better Place. by MRBrownJ: 12:23am On Mar 25, 2016
halfricanadian:
Calm down marriage is d best wen u married to sumone who gives u peace of mind

open your mind.... ANY r/ship (whether married or not) is the best when with someone who gives you peace of mind.
Re: Unconditional Love 4ur Wife Makes D World A Better Place. by halfricanadian(f): 12:25am On Mar 25, 2016
MRBrownJ:

open your mind.... ANY r/ship (whether married or not) is the best when with someone who gives you peace of mind.

I know but u condeming marriage

I too never loved marriage but as i grow i realised life journey requires some basic things
Re: Unconditional Love 4ur Wife Makes D World A Better Place. by MRBrownJ: 2:48am On Mar 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

I know but u condeming marriage

I too never loved marriage but as i grow i realised life journey requires some basic things

condemning marriage?! you mean condemning people who are expected to stay married at all costs, even if miserable, due to some phoney vows about unconditional love
Re: Unconditional Love 4ur Wife Makes D World A Better Place. by ettaetta(m): 7:35am On Mar 25, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Better(having Sex In A Cold Or Hot Weather? / Please Help Am Always Hot! / Matrimonial Intelligence:tiwa &billz In Focus -victor Ibeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.