Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Why Is Love So Hard To Find If You Are Broke? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Love So Hard To Find If You Are Broke? (1851 Views)

Getting Married Even When You Are Broke / How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke / Why is Love so Painful at Times? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Love So Hard To Find If You Are Broke? by hornyimam: 6:58pm On Mar 30, 2011
why is love so hard to find if you are broke but so easy to find if you are rich?
Re: Why Is Love So Hard To Find If You Are Broke? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 30, 2011
because u are looking for it in the wrong place [size=5pt]esp. after seeking to court tpiah![/size]
Re: Why Is Love So Hard To Find If You Are Broke? by gfhotee: 7:02pm On Mar 30, 2011
these days no lady wants to date a guy dts not comfortable
and levels also matters.
Re: Why Is Love So Hard To Find If You Are Broke? by hornyimam: 7:03pm On Mar 30, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

because u are looking for it in the wrong place [size=5pt]esp. after seeking to court tpiah![/size]

I am not asking thsi question for me because I am rich. I am trying to help 190 and fstranger who i suspect is gay.
Re: Why Is Love So Hard To Find If You Are Broke? by 190: 7:07pm On Mar 30, 2011
Another one has escaped!!
Re: Why Is Love So Hard To Find If You Are Broke? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 30, 2011
hornyimam:

fstranger who i suspect is gay.

welcome to the club bro. cool
you are FAAAAAR from
being the only one.
Re: Why Is Love So Hard To Find If You Are Broke? by hornyimam: 7:16pm On Mar 30, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

welcome to the club bro.  cool
you are FAAAAAR from
being the only one.

Gbam i knew it. i have been suspecting that brother. Good luck to him sha but let him stay off Nigerian borders because he will sureloy be lynched.
Re: Why Is Love So Hard To Find If You Are Broke? by 190: 7:17pm On Mar 30, 2011
hornyimam:

Gbam i knew it. i have been suspecting that brother. Good luck to him sha but let him stay off Nigerian borders because he will sureloy be lynched.

Gadeemmmiiit,

This guy has killed me!!

Fstranger GAY LORD OF THE RINGS!!
Re: Why Is Love So Hard To Find If You Are Broke? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 30, 2011
hornyimam:

in that case i am more than willing to fly him there asap!!!!  grin
and be sure to tell everyone of his s3xual orientation!!!!
that would truly be a good riddance!
Re: Why Is Love So Hard To Find If You Are Broke? by hornyimam: 7:21pm On Mar 30, 2011
190:

Gadeemmmiiit,

This guy has killed me!!

Fstranger GAY LORD OF THE RINGS!!

he sent me private email last time asking to hang out and I was like dude, take it easy. I like puccy so much that i can trade anything for it but he persisted that he can show me something I will like better. he is as gay as Ribadu.
Re: Why Is Love So Hard To Find If You Are Broke? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 30, 2011
hornyimam:

he sent me private email last time asking to hang out and I was like dude, take it easy. I like puccy so much that i can trade anything for it but he persisted that he can show me something I will like better. he is as gay as Ribadu.

shocked  shocked  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin
i have an experience to share of my own.
You can ask a few other members!
he used to follow me throughout when he
thought i was a male. The moment I told him
I was female he ignored me from then on.
Re: Why Is Love So Hard To Find If You Are Broke? by 190: 7:28pm On Mar 30, 2011
Its true

Fstranger sent me a mail some time ago asking me since i know alot

of guys on this forum if i personally suspected anyone who's gay and i simply told him

to try mr.cork or hornyimam and he thanked me alot for it
Re: Why Is Love So Hard To Find If You Are Broke? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 30, 2011
^^ as much as i know how gay he is, I know u are telling story. wink
Re: Why Is Love So Hard To Find If You Are Broke? by zerocool(m): 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2011
To make a gal fall in luv wit u nowadays, u av to SPEND.
Re: Why Is Love So Hard To Find If You Are Broke? by Omolola1(f): 7:58pm On Mar 30, 2011
dat's FINAL!
Re: Why Is Love So Hard To Find If You Are Broke? by Ranoscky(m): 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2011
whistle.
Re: Why Is Love So Hard To Find If You Are Broke? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 31, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

u have said it all

secondly why do you wanna look for love when you are broke,
you must first have an idea of the kinda lady you wanna be with, then you have to be patient
love doesn't come to those who run after it. it comes to those who appreciate it.
wait, for it. but i must remind you it always mask itself so you have to be sensitive otherwise you would
have lost it before you realise that it came in the first place.
Re: Why Is Love So Hard To Find If You Are Broke? by born2boink(m): 4:52pm On Mar 31, 2011
Because God does not want the girl who wish to be with you to suffer and God does not want you to spend the token money left to buy sugar in your garri on the girl you found, but wait till you are okay and a bit rich,I don't look when broke
Re: Why Is Love So Hard To Find If You Are Broke? by Goldieluks: 4:58pm On Mar 31, 2011
@OP,Cause your broke and you need to get your act together,first of all,before anything.
Re: Why Is Love So Hard To Find If You Are Broke? by Pennywise(m): 5:19pm On Mar 31, 2011
@OP
Most pple may not know it but money may be the most powerful aphrodisiac.

So when she says I love you chances are that she is not fooling, she actually does until you loose all your money and you are broke.All of a sudden you are no longer prince-charming whose every utterance is poetic. You are frog.
Re: Why Is Love So Hard To Find If You Are Broke? by Ranoscky(m): 5:26pm On Mar 31, 2011
Op, dont mind such gals. They are the ones that do end up dating a ritualist, and beheaded for ritual!

Just stay focused when you'r broke, and whenever you have a lil cash with you, go for "pay as you go" !!!
Re: Why Is Love So Hard To Find If You Are Broke? by BABE3: 7:05pm On Mar 31, 2011
@OP,
Coz, them babes be wanting Gucci bag, Gucci shoes, Gucci shades, Juicy Couture purses, Victoria Secret Panties! So, If you ain't gat no money, whatchu gon do?! Uhn? Nigga whatchu wan 'em to do?! Stick around with your broke a$$.? I don't even know why the "a-s-s" was in dollar signs, coz u ain't gat no money bro!. (In thick Akata accent)

Pls OP, don't mind me. I was just having fun! But there are some traces of truth in what I said though!  smiley
Re: Why Is Love So Hard To Find If You Are Broke? by Mcleo007(m): 7:49pm On Mar 31, 2011
Cos most gurls are selfish, greedy and lazy! God did №† create woman to depend on man for her entire livelihood. Its a silly notion must african women bear at heart, no thanks to the high level of poverty,subjugated mental uprightness and a mortgaged socio-cultural subversence. In advanced societies, †ђξ equation is fairly balanced even with owning to †ђξ fact men are stronger than women by nature, and necessarily must work harder.
Re: Why Is Love So Hard To Find If You Are Broke? by BABE3: 8:02pm On Mar 31, 2011
Mcleo007:

Cos most gurls are selfish, greedy and lazy! God did №† create woman to depend on man for her entire livelihood. Its a silly notion must african women bear at heart, no thanks to the high level of poverty,subjugated mental uprightness and a mortgaged socio-cultural subversence. In advanced societies, †ђξ equation is fairly balanced even with owning to †ђξ fact men are stronger than women by nature, and necessarily must work harder.

Bogus! Bogus! Bogus! cheesy
Re: Why Is Love So Hard To Find If You Are Broke? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2011
Re: Why Is Love So Hard To Find If You Are Broke? by BABE3: 10:04pm On Mar 31, 2011
^^Geez! I love this guy's videos!  cheesy
"If you aint getting paid, how can you make the p-u-ssy payments" ClAssic! cheesy
Re: Why Is Love So Hard To Find If You Are Broke? by LesbianBoy(m): 11:03pm On Mar 31, 2011
BABE!:

^^Geez! I love this guy's videos!  cheesy
"If you aint getting paid, how can you make the p-u-ssy payments" ClAssic! cheesy
oluwababe!, i love u, oya tok ya own angry
Re: Why Is Love So Hard To Find If You Are Broke? by BABE3: 11:30pm On Mar 31, 2011
OlorunLesbianBoy, what are you on about? I don't even know you like that! Who are you? Justin Beiber? cheesy
Re: Why Is Love So Hard To Find If You Are Broke? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 31, 2011
^^ you look possessed. undecided
Is all well in that pic?
Re: Why Is Love So Hard To Find If You Are Broke? by BABE3: 11:38pm On Mar 31, 2011
^lol, As you can see, a random babe was grabbing my weave, and I randomly took the picture. That "face" happened to be my first reaction.
I like the picture though. cheesy You don't?
Re: Why Is Love So Hard To Find If You Are Broke? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 31, 2011
I would say no but then you'd probably tell me to kiss your backside sooo. . . .
No  cheesy
Re: Why Is Love So Hard To Find If You Are Broke? by BABE3: 12:03am On Apr 01, 2011
^^Nahh!! I won't say that!(sorry to disappoint you) That's not how I roll! It's cool though! I like it! smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

My People! Is This Love? / Ladies Please Advise Me. / Do Men Propose Marriage To Ladies Out Of Curiosity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.