Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

Why Is Love So Hard To Find If You Are Broke? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Love So Hard To Find If You Are Broke? (1856 Views)

Getting Married Even When You Are Broke / How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke / Why is Love so Painful at Times? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Love So Hard To Find If You Are Broke? by CrazyMan(m): 12:20am On Apr 01, 2011
*Sighs*
Re: Why Is Love So Hard To Find If You Are Broke? by Brite02(m): 12:23am On Apr 01, 2011
poster,
you have said it all. True when one is broke lady's no send u @all talk of to show you love my dear. . But if you have chips i mean owo in ya hands then u are the man, its hard this days to find true loff grin
Re: Why Is Love So Hard To Find If You Are Broke? by LesbianBoy(m): 12:47am On Apr 01, 2011
BABE!:

OlorunLesbianBoy, what are you on about? I don't even know you like that! Who are you? Justin Beiber? cheesy
Nope! pasuma wonder
tongue
Re: Why Is Love So Hard To Find If You Are Broke? by Nobody: 12:58am On Apr 01, 2011
If your scope is genuine as a sharp guy u can get it, money isn't everything but it plays a role

The situation is that when you are broke, the zeal of you wooing a girl will be dense

Money always trigger a girl around u, getting the love of ur life will be kinda easy.
Re: Why Is Love So Hard To Find If You Are Broke? by BABE3: 4:41am On Apr 01, 2011
LesbianBoy:

Nope! pasuma wonder
tongue

I hear you! So whatchu want? smiley
Re: Why Is Love So Hard To Find If You Are Broke? by HaveSense1(m): 4:59am On Apr 01, 2011
Do you really expect to find love in a person who's interest is money and money alone?

Good luck with that.
Re: Why Is Love So Hard To Find If You Are Broke? by IZUKWU(m): 7:29am On Apr 01, 2011
There is no romance without finance and these days it has gone to the highest bidder.The thing don tire me.
Re: Why Is Love So Hard To Find If You Are Broke? by alagha: 1:27pm On Apr 01, 2011
@op, in the first place money can not buy love ,it can only buy sex for you.

so which is applicable to your trend?
Re: Why Is Love So Hard To Find If You Are Broke? by Esinwaju: 1:44pm On Apr 01, 2011
The song [b]love don`t cost a thing[b] comes to mind but we know it does! cheesy
Re: Why Is Love So Hard To Find If You Are Broke? by Thirst4Lif: 4:17pm On Apr 01, 2011
We can't assume the women who are with rich men actually love the men. Most likely it's for their money. Dangote is an o.k.

looking guy, but he could have his pick of beautiful women, regardless of race, creed or color BECAUSE HE'S RICH. Women

want financial security! Which can make it difficult for a man with no money. But that just give the broke guy another reason

to study and work harder.
Re: Why Is Love So Hard To Find If You Are Broke? by girliebab(f): 4:25pm On Apr 01, 2011
No money no love
Re: Why Is Love So Hard To Find If You Are Broke? by Tosinville(m): 4:40pm On Apr 01, 2011
^^Nigerian prostitute
Re: Why Is Love So Hard To Find If You Are Broke? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 01, 2011
Yeah Tosin give us your first hand experience in this situation grin
Re: Why Is Love So Hard To Find If You Are Broke? by Ranoscky(m): 5:11pm On Apr 01, 2011
Tosinville:

^^Nigerian love-peddler
Lol.

You dey mind am?!
Re: Why Is Love So Hard To Find If You Are Broke? by Pweety4me(f): 8:21pm On Apr 01, 2011
I think you need to find a BRAIN.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice!! / How To Tell If Your Girl Truly Loves You: Ten Sure Signs / Urgent Advise Need Fellow Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.