Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

'El-Rufai Lied About 50 Naked People Dancing At Kaduna Sex Party' - Alberah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'El-Rufai Lied About 50 Naked People Dancing At Kaduna Sex Party' - Alberah (35342 Views)

Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors / Kaduna Arraigns Abraham Alberah, Others For Sex Party, Attempted Adultery / Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'El-Rufai Lied About 50 Naked People Dancing At Kaduna Sex Party' - Alberah by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2021
What were you expecting?

The truth?
Re: 'El-Rufai Lied About 50 Naked People Dancing At Kaduna Sex Party' - Alberah by Opexzy: 6:25pm On Jan 07, 2021
Pastorfavourdes:
El-Rufai’s Claim That 50 Naked People Danced at Kaduna Sex Party a Big Lie-Abraham Alberah, Arrested Alleged Sex Party Organiser

The man charged for attempted adultery and attempted hosting of Kaduna Sex Party Has Spoken after he was charged

What section of the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria is the above bolded offences written?
Re: 'El-Rufai Lied About 50 Naked People Dancing At Kaduna Sex Party' - Alberah by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 07, 2021
Hell rufai will end in Hague
Re: 'El-Rufai Lied About 50 Naked People Dancing At Kaduna Sex Party' - Alberah by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 07, 2021
andrewegbuna:
See wetin dem charge am for... Attempted adultery.. dis country na better cruze
grin grin grin Imagine, Nigeria is backwards by 100 years.
Re: 'El-Rufai Lied About 50 Naked People Dancing At Kaduna Sex Party' - Alberah by Victorclean1: 6:26pm On Jan 07, 2021
Why everything about APC is lying?. From Lie Mohammed, to aso rock special assistants,Lauretta and down to the governors.

Who foster this government on us, will never see peace.

Too much lying haiiiiiiiiii
Re: 'El-Rufai Lied About 50 Naked People Dancing At Kaduna Sex Party' - Alberah by Onu07(m): 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2021
Who counted them?

Pastorfavourdes:
El-Rufai’s Claim That 50 Naked People Danced at Kaduna Sex Party a Big Lie-Abraham Alberah, Arrested Alleged Sex Party Organiser

The man charged for attempted adultery and attempted hosting of Kaduna Sex Party Has Spoken after he was charged

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3iEzYka2eU
Re: 'El-Rufai Lied About 50 Naked People Dancing At Kaduna Sex Party' - Alberah by adisabarber(m): 6:28pm On Jan 07, 2021
Asking a suspect questions you should be asking police
Re: 'El-Rufai Lied About 50 Naked People Dancing At Kaduna Sex Party' - Alberah by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 07, 2021
What does atempted adultery mean? grin is it like he wanted to fucck but didn't fucck?? And that is a crime in Nigeria? grin nigeria is 200 years backwards

3 Likes

Re: 'El-Rufai Lied About 50 Naked People Dancing At Kaduna Sex Party' - Alberah by LotterySure: 6:28pm On Jan 07, 2021
They need to check this guy
Re: 'El-Rufai Lied About 50 Naked People Dancing At Kaduna Sex Party' - Alberah by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2021
blinking001:
El Rufai is a man of truth. He never lies.

Really?

Re: 'El-Rufai Lied About 50 Naked People Dancing At Kaduna Sex Party' - Alberah by AnanseK(m): 6:37pm On Jan 07, 2021
The picture , but only 8 people as the rest ( 42) have escaped.

Re: 'El-Rufai Lied About 50 Naked People Dancing At Kaduna Sex Party' - Alberah by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 07, 2021
Nigerian politicians and fake life.
Meanwhile

Lol. For life no dey pay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaELhPuOmYw
Re: 'El-Rufai Lied About 50 Naked People Dancing At Kaduna Sex Party' - Alberah by Farki: 6:37pm On Jan 07, 2021
Opexzy:

What section of the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria is the above bolded offences written?

There is nothing in the criminal code stating that adultery is a crime. If that were the case then every politician, especially those Muslims who marry multiple wives should be in prison. Marrying multiple wives and children however is illegal and breaks section 370 of the criminal code.
Re: 'El-Rufai Lied About 50 Naked People Dancing At Kaduna Sex Party' - Alberah by orlaglobal234: 6:38pm On Jan 07, 2021
He should proof it by showing general public the evidence but without evidence to proof it na basterd lie
Re: 'El-Rufai Lied About 50 Naked People Dancing At Kaduna Sex Party' - Alberah by Fajoe2020: 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2021
ifytrik:
Even though I hate el-rufai more than devil himself, am on his side on this one, I know we live in a free world but why would a sane person organize naked party in the first place? This is Nigeria, the poverty capital of the world, we should be thinking of how to make Nigeria a better place and not organizing stupid parties, those involved should be seriously dealt with, I don't support nonsense.

Do you have any evidence to prove there were naked people? As of even the day of the demolition,the gate was closed,no one was at the premises. Get your facts right.
Re: 'El-Rufai Lied About 50 Naked People Dancing At Kaduna Sex Party' - Alberah by gentleman82: 6:43pm On Jan 07, 2021
eight modern markets demolished thus far in kaduna. Numerous houses of residences demolished on flimsy excuses. Business or commercial buildings demolished thereby totally crippling all viable economic activities in the state , rendering innumerabes people jobless . Many people have died as a result of economic hardship. El rufai is the worse evil to have ever befallen kaduna state. The government is brazenly corrupt , the worse of its kind ever to happen to kaduna state. The governor is a terrible ethnic centric evil fellow.killing and destroying christians and ethnic minorities in the state
Re: 'El-Rufai Lied About 50 Naked People Dancing At Kaduna Sex Party' - Alberah by Jaqenhghar: 6:43pm On Jan 07, 2021
This person asking questions is dumb. Some of those questions need to be directed at the elrufai. Why ask the victim
Re: 'El-Rufai Lied About 50 Naked People Dancing At Kaduna Sex Party' - Alberah by Yankee101: 6:43pm On Jan 07, 2021
Interviewers who don't let their interviewees talk
Re: 'El-Rufai Lied About 50 Naked People Dancing At Kaduna Sex Party' - Alberah by onlyonechid84(m): 6:44pm On Jan 07, 2021
ifytrik:
Even though I hate el-rufai more than devil himself, am on his side on this one, I know we live in a free world but why would a sane person organize naked party in the first place? This is Nigeria, the poverty capital of the world, we should be thinking of how to make Nigeria a better place and not organizing stupid parties, those involved should be seriously dealt with, I don't support nonsense.
How does the rate of poverty in the country has to do with the life they chose to live. Bro. Your summation doesn't hold water abeg.
Re: 'El-Rufai Lied About 50 Naked People Dancing At Kaduna Sex Party' - Alberah by Champagnegold: 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2021
El Rufai if no evidence then why the arrest I need evidence if not, forget you people hypocritic religious services... Decieving yourselves using pressure of exact content you're guilty of
Re: 'El-Rufai Lied About 50 Naked People Dancing At Kaduna Sex Party' - Alberah by globalresource: 6:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
ifytrik:

Your reasoning is not different from elrufai and the Sharia apologist. Try and stay in the north or in any Sharia country. Last time I check Nigeria is a secular country. We run by constitution and not by emotion or belief

1 Like

Re: 'El-Rufai Lied About 50 Naked People Dancing At Kaduna Sex Party' - Alberah by Jasmine360(f): 6:51pm On Jan 07, 2021
El-Rufai is a threat to democracy.
Re: 'El-Rufai Lied About 50 Naked People Dancing At Kaduna Sex Party' - Alberah by segun18(m): 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2021
What a shame!
Re: 'El-Rufai Lied About 50 Naked People Dancing At Kaduna Sex Party' - Alberah by Minjim: 6:58pm On Jan 07, 2021
ifytrik:

Did he organise?
Where is the proof he organised?
The owner said her hotel wasn't booked for by anyone for any party.
This is not a political rally where you dish out propaganda.
Show us proof
Re: 'El-Rufai Lied About 50 Naked People Dancing At Kaduna Sex Party' - Alberah by olisefom: 6:58pm On Jan 07, 2021
ifytrik:

So Nigeria became a better place after the building was demolished?
Re: 'El-Rufai Lied About 50 Naked People Dancing At Kaduna Sex Party' - Alberah by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 07, 2021
Cousin9999:
Even if it's true, why is it anyone's business?

I mean, it's a health issue, but we shouldn't be policing the bedrooms of consenting adults.

Like this behaviour is normal to you?

Sex in the public in Lagos.

Is this normal? Yes or no

Re: 'El-Rufai Lied About 50 Naked People Dancing At Kaduna Sex Party' - Alberah by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2021
ifytrik:
[s]Even though I hate el-rufai more than devil himself, am on his side on this one, I know we live in a free world but why would a sane person organize naked party in the first place? This is Nigeria, the poverty capital of the world, we should be thinking of how to make Nigeria a better place and not organizing stupid parties, those involved should be seriously dealt with, I don't support nonsense[/s].
common sense is really not common especially in this country, next time dont comment on a matter you know absolutely nothing about. The place wasn't a hotel neither was any sex party scheduled to be hosted there. Arrested organizers said they dont even know the place or owners so whats your problem ? The only reason that building was demolished is because it belonged to a PDP chieftain in Kaduna state and thats what your master El-Rufai has been doing since his tenure, demolishing properties belonging to PDP stalwarts. Use your brain next time sir
Re: 'El-Rufai Lied About 50 Naked People Dancing At Kaduna Sex Party' - Alberah by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 7:04pm On Jan 07, 2021
gopel8052:

Like this behaviour is normal to you?

Sex in the public in Lagos.

Is this normal? Yes or no
is it your business ? Yes or no ? The terrorists you support later recanted and said the building wasn't demolished because of sex party so whats your problem ?
Re: 'El-Rufai Lied About 50 Naked People Dancing At Kaduna Sex Party' - Alberah by Godswillu(m): 7:16pm On Jan 07, 2021
That is to tell you that when powerful people in Nigeria want to bring someone down they look for any reason. even attempted adultery and fornication will soon be a criminal offence
Re: 'El-Rufai Lied About 50 Naked People Dancing At Kaduna Sex Party' - Alberah by BobbyZrealist(m): 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2021
What else do you expect from a fanatical terrorist sympathizer?
If this kind of action can be done on those having orgies and sodomizing innocent children in sambisa and other places,I think Naija will be a better place.

I don't condone promiscuity and unclothedness,but peoples rights should be respected,especially if they did not break a law or cause nuisance.
Re: 'El-Rufai Lied About 50 Naked People Dancing At Kaduna Sex Party' - Alberah by Depressed101: 7:23pm On Jan 07, 2021
ifytrik:
you are not making sense, last time I checked sex party is not a crime in Nigeria
Re: 'El-Rufai Lied About 50 Naked People Dancing At Kaduna Sex Party' - Alberah by bluefilm: 7:24pm On Jan 07, 2021
Since el rufai made himself a Covid19 apostle, I don't trust him Or anything he says again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

European Union Election Observer Spotted At Obi Abuja Campaign / FG Identifies Sunday Igboho’s Sponsors, Discloses How Millions Were Sent / 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.