Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' (51265 Views)

5 Lessons learnt From Davido And Portable In Osun Election / Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes / Mercy Eke In Massive Cleavage-Baring Skimpy Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' by vickydevoka(m): 2:59pm On Jan 08, 2021
NextD18:
Mercy Eke is clearly an attention seeker who don't hesitate to come up with unnecessarily drama whenever she feels she's not making headline again.
Abeg no vex, her n d.j cuppy who de seek attention pass
Re: Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' by AmbFmk: 3:02pm On Jan 08, 2021
That's her business.
She's forgiven though.

HERCULIST PLUS: The best Free Safelist Ad For Your business.
https://www.wealthonnet.com/2021/01/herculist-best-free-safelist-ad-for.html
Re: Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 08, 2021
Now her fans eyes have opened.

She is naturally a pompous person right from her time in bbn house. But fans couldn't see it.
Re: Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' by Wiifesnatcher(m): 3:57pm On Jan 08, 2021
left to me this clown won't even exist in our entertainment space

bunch of clowns
Re: Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' by seangy4konji: 4:07pm On Jan 08, 2021
Of all the things going on
Re: Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' by merits(m): 4:12pm On Jan 08, 2021
Made4naijaoeo:
BBNaija 2019 winner Mercy Eke has taken to social media to ask for forgiveness from Nigerians over her latest behavior.

Mercy took to her Instagram live to ask everyone she has offended to forgive her as she states that she has learnt from her mistakes.

She also pleaded with her fans to ignore troll and lead with love while acknowledging that she has made some mistakes and have learnt from them
D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcD_Vx_I0Qo

Recall that Mercy was dragged by Nigerians recently for saying she’s better and richer than most of her reality stars which led to people saying she brags a lot.

Apparently the only female winner of BBNaija show has reflected on the situation and is ready to make amends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcD_Vx_I0Qo
Who cares?attention seeker as usual.smelling pussy.

Re: Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' by ogbonnachrys: 5:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
Always fucking up and apologizing
Re: Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' by Coinbased: 5:28pm On Jan 08, 2021
hmmm
Re: Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' by letitrainnow(m): 8:18pm On Jan 08, 2021
Go in peace
Re: Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' by andriods: 8:37pm On Jan 08, 2021
Starcrest1:
We don't care about your apology, try and do small giveaway mk guys use hold body.

Try and be brilliant......
Go school
Re: Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' by Starcrest1: 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2021
andriods:

Go school

Who you be ?

Do I know you?
Re: Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' by JaneYave(f): 11:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
Coldie:

Have u worked on yours.

All these people always making fun of other peoples English just know that theres always someone that will disgrace u in it.

In the UK me way think say I sabi speak English, I discovered that majority of what I have been speaking wasn't correct or I was pronouncing it wrongly
She really needs it to boost her career. Did you ever watch the tummy belt advertisement she did? I wouldn't spot, if l don't know it . It isn't every word that should be interpreted as insult, my dear.
Re: Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' by peterinah: 5:49am On Jan 09, 2021
EmptyGarden:
Ngbeke feeling funky!

Bro i swear you are a yakurr man
Ekori or Mkpani precisely
Re: Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' by AlphaSoul: 10:57am On Feb 03, 2021
Re: Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' by endove(f): 11:09am On Feb 03, 2021
Who cares
Re: Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' by Fanuchi007: 3:42pm On Apr 23, 2021
Dats d problem with broke women turn rich. After selling body up and down; when they hit jackpot they start forming feminist and shouting no man can be like me. Girls wai still de hustle no de join feminism. Dat one na women wai don reach d top de carry body. Diz one never even reach middle her Head wan burst. Big brother fame na scam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

P'square And Crew Digging It Out On Stage At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) / D'banj's Ikoyi Mansion Pool: His Signature Logo Engraved In It / Kunle Afolayan Takes His Children On A Tour To His Secondary School In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.