Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Five Northern Cities That Attract Visitors In Nigeria - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Five Northern Cities That Attract Visitors In Nigeria (37064 Views)

Five Parrots Removed From Public View For Swearing At Visitors In UK (Photos) / Shocking: Popular Cities That Are Not Capitals Of Their Countries. / Slums From World Major Cities That Shows All That Glitters Is Not Gold (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Northern Cities That Attract Visitors In Nigeria by smokeyupu(m): 12:54pm On Jan 08, 2021
vanbonattel:
Only 5 states are safe out of 19 northern states?

5 Towns not states!!
Re: Five Northern Cities That Attract Visitors In Nigeria by smokeyupu(m): 12:57pm On Jan 08, 2021
RemoveKebab:
Remove Jos, markudi and lokoja. angry

Stop associating middle belt states as northern territory.

Stop land grabbing.

TELL THEM!!! ONLY THE POLITICIANS STILL DEY GET THAT BELIEVE...
Re: Five Northern Cities That Attract Visitors In Nigeria by Edusouls(m): 12:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
Of course it’s an ancient city almost 800 years old, not only the east, but even the whole of south west including Lagos..
johnmartus:
Kano is better than all the 5 state in the east.
Re: Five Northern Cities That Attract Visitors In Nigeria by TruthHurts1(m): 1:00pm On Jan 08, 2021
I will take anyone serious if he is telling the truth! grin

[img]https://images./3z5zAwYa5drS6cvAYjgvGi.gif[/img]

tyup:

Abeg carry ur wahala n dey go....

I'm surprised ur taking El rufais words for the words of a sensible fella
Re: Five Northern Cities That Attract Visitors In Nigeria by Chocolatesauce(f): 1:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
Chinemeremjosh0:
idan nazo da kudi fa!!anfin ni ne!?

Sosai ma.. duk kudin ka sai kaga wan da ya ninka ka a Kano
Re: Five Northern Cities That Attract Visitors In Nigeria by rita25(f): 1:08pm On Jan 08, 2021
PLEASE BENUE IS NOT ND NEVER WILL BE AREWA

2 Likes

Re: Five Northern Cities That Attract Visitors In Nigeria by Chocolatesauce(f): 1:09pm On Jan 08, 2021
UnBanEbenezer:
wow that's nice, can we communicate via mail?

Of course!
Re: Five Northern Cities That Attract Visitors In Nigeria by Legalese(m): 1:11pm On Jan 08, 2021
Bold of you to include Markurdi as a northern state.

1 Like

Re: Five Northern Cities That Attract Visitors In Nigeria by CSTRR: 1:13pm On Jan 08, 2021
Norwichsailor:

The successive governments after Duke have failed to even maintain the standard Duke left talkless of improving it
They can't maintain it because it is not earning.

Why is it not earning?

Insecurity, and poor tourism policy.

Lai Muhammad does not know he is the minister of tourism.
He thinks his job is to police social media and the press.
Re: Five Northern Cities That Attract Visitors In Nigeria by CSTRR: 1:14pm On Jan 08, 2021
The lagos-calabar rail would have been done long ago by any country that values tourism.
Re: Five Northern Cities That Attract Visitors In Nigeria by jrobbins: 1:31pm On Jan 08, 2021
Stop this madness. I'm from Kogi and I'm not Arewa
Re: Five Northern Cities That Attract Visitors In Nigeria by Babisha10(m): 1:32pm On Jan 08, 2021
vanbonattel:
Only 5 states are safe out of 19 northern states?

Namely??
Re: Five Northern Cities That Attract Visitors In Nigeria by Ngorbungor(m): 1:34pm On Jan 08, 2021
BennyDon:
There's a handful politics in this post. If Makurdi could find its way to the list, Ilorin should be there.

Ilorin is a city that connects the entire North-West and North Central to the South-West.

Only commuters who connect North East and South East/South South ply Makurdi route.

Ilorin is my own Number 5.

Tenkyu grin

Not totally correct, you can get to the SE and SS through Kaduna - Abuja - Lokoja - Eungu or Lokoja - Okene - Benin
Re: Five Northern Cities That Attract Visitors In Nigeria by salt1: 1:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
Simplyleo:

Care to mention any state in the East that attracts visitors with proof? undecided

Ochanja Market Onitsha: 3 million visitors daily from Nigeria and ECOWAS countries
Re: Five Northern Cities That Attract Visitors In Nigeria by leisuretym: 1:49pm On Jan 08, 2021
Jos, Benue and Lokoja are not northern states, they are in the middle belts
Re: Five Northern Cities That Attract Visitors In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 08, 2021
RemoveKebab:
Remove Jos, markudi and lokoja. angry

Stop associating middle belt states as northern territory.

Stop land grabbing.

My thought also..
Re: Five Northern Cities That Attract Visitors In Nigeria by Ngorbungor(m): 2:06pm On Jan 08, 2021
salt1:

Ochanja Market Onitsha: 3 million visitors daily from Nigeria and ECOWAS countries

That market, main market Onitsha and Ariara in ABA, attracts large number of visitors, if you go to Lagos park and Abuja park at night in Onitsha and Milverton in ABA, ie day time and night travel, you will know that Onitsha and ABA are their father, there is no city, I say no city in Nigeria that can compete with Onitsha and ABA in terms of visitors except Lagos, these three cities are the only cities you can get direct transport to any other Nigeria cities and West African cities like Accra, Lome, etc

South East cities have passed that level, we have developed our transport system and tie it around our local economy for our own good
Re: Five Northern Cities That Attract Visitors In Nigeria by Germi9: 2:08pm On Jan 08, 2021
but kano is the only northern state there na

1 Like

Re: Five Northern Cities That Attract Visitors In Nigeria by UnBanEbenezer(f): 2:29pm On Jan 08, 2021
Chocolatesauce:

Of course!
send a mail to udemetriumph@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Five Northern Cities That Attract Visitors In Nigeria by DannyG8(m): 2:30pm On Jan 08, 2021
Slynation:

Kano and other core northern states are bigger due to the irregularities poised by the colonial masters....So instead of wondering what's gonna happen if the good people of Igbo are willingly or unlawfully driven out of any land outside the Eastern Nigeria, I guess you should be more worried of the fate of the people and not the Igbos, I have been to the North, West and South and I can categorically inform you all zones need eachother for one thing or the other.....
Are you in support of one Nigeria or Nigeria should be divided
Re: Five Northern Cities That Attract Visitors In Nigeria by tyup(m): 2:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
TruthHurts1:
I will take anyone serious if he is telling the truth! grin

[img]https://images./3z5zAwYa5drS6cvAYjgvGi.gif[/img]

You get wahala grin grin
Re: Five Northern Cities That Attract Visitors In Nigeria by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 2:43pm On Jan 08, 2021
No person in his right mind will consider any Nigeria state a destination for holiday,Rwanda, Morocco, Egypt, Tunisia, Kenya, south Africa and Tanzania are years ahead of us.There is no need to go to any northern or southern states when you can go places outside Nigeria that are hundred time better.
Re: Five Northern Cities That Attract Visitors In Nigeria by Oracleforce: 2:47pm On Jan 08, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Am not from Kaduna, but I reside there.

I can testify to the facts that Kaduna is bless with school. I love it !

It's has one of the best, biggest university in West Africa, ABU to be precise. One thing I love about their educational institutions is, the low rate in tuition fees. It's very affordable !

IrepJos ! cheesy

The lower the tuition fee, the poorer the education
Re: Five Northern Cities That Attract Visitors In Nigeria by Thazard(m): 3:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
ekaette1621:
FEAR NORTH
I repeat
FEAR NORTH
do you copy?
fEAR NORTH.

Infact to avoid stories that touches the heart
FEAR NORTH.
Those NOTHERNERS are NO-THINKERS

lol
Re: Five Northern Cities That Attract Visitors In Nigeria by Slynation(m): 3:15pm On Jan 08, 2021
DannyG8:
Are you in support of one Nigeria or Nigeria should be divided
answering this question without further explanation might contradict my aforementioned posts, but judging by the recent happenings in the country, every sane individual will agree with me that this country is heading towards destruction under the guise of the so-called mantra "One Nigeria" Nevertheless.....if any region should for whatever reason gain independence from Nigeria, that doesn't mean any tribe/region can't come together for business and other related purposes.....

1 Like

Re: Five Northern Cities That Attract Visitors In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 08, 2021
Oracleforce:

The lower the tuition fee, the poorer the education
lol, I served in the north, Omo it wasn't funny o when i saw northerners who can't even communicate in English.

Yet they keep mentioning their northern universities
Re: Five Northern Cities That Attract Visitors In Nigeria by sekavbasil: 4:05pm On Jan 08, 2021
Benue is middle belt simple. we are not part of Arewa neither do we speak Hausa nor hear the language. we aint muslims either so take note.
Re: Five Northern Cities That Attract Visitors In Nigeria by musa7m(m): 5:00pm On Jan 08, 2021
DarkJeddi:
Economy of large scale importation..
For the amount of goods they need to buy,it makes more economic sense to buy it in the nearest major importation hubs..
buy it in Nigeria ...then ship back to Europe ? How do you reason ? Lebanese and Indians you see in Nigeria ...are here for one reason ... To ship drugs (medicine) to Nigeria ...not to export spare parts from Nigeria
Re: Five Northern Cities That Attract Visitors In Nigeria by DannyG8(m): 5:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
Slynation:
answering this question without further explanation might contradict my aforementioned posts, but judging by the recent happenings in the country, every sane individual will agree with me that this country is heading towards destruction under the guise of the so-called mantra "One Nigeria" Nevertheless.....if any region should for whatever reason gain independence from Nigeria, that doesn't mean any tribe/region can't come together for business and other related purposes.....
Oga leave grammar tell me something
Re: Five Northern Cities That Attract Visitors In Nigeria by petrage(m): 6:02pm On Jan 08, 2021
Op...while your post is appreciated, pls get your facts right: How does Kano link to Cameroon and Benin Republic by Road? Kaduna to Kano an hour journey? Ps: Get Lokoja, Jos and Makurdi out of this. What happened to Gombe, Bauchi, Sokoto and Dutse?

1 Like

Re: Five Northern Cities That Attract Visitors In Nigeria by Slynation(m): 6:17pm On Jan 08, 2021
DannyG8:
Oga leave grammar tell me something
bros....be calming down oo grin grin with due respect to answer your question, everybody should go their separate ways..... it's not working

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Trailer Carrying Diesel Sinks In Owerri As A Newly Constructed Road Collapses / "I Was Deceived By My Friend"; Nigerian Lady Who Returned From Libya. Photos / The Beauty Of Maiduguri At Night (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.