Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Names Of Person You Can't Date. Please mention them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Names Of Person You Can't Date. Please mention them (396 Views)

She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady / What Question Do I Ask A Girl On A First Date Please I Really Want To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Names Of Person You Can't Date. Please mention them by fineboynl(m): 7:26pm On Jan 07, 2021
names on your negative tag list, they ring alert bell once you meet people with the names. the names remembered you of someone you don't want to think about. you hate the name. no matter how you like someone but the very day know their name you tend to loose interest immediately.

kindly mention the names here.
Re: Names Of Person You Can't Date. Please mention them by 44Bulldog(m): 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2021
Na name I wan chop??

1 Like

Re: Names Of Person You Can't Date. Please mention them by The5DME(m): 7:41pm On Jan 07, 2021
Op, do you have a job?

1 Like

Re: Names Of Person You Can't Date. Please mention them by daisidavid(m): 7:47pm On Jan 07, 2021
Bob risky
Re: Names Of Person You Can't Date. Please mention them by extol1(m): 8:00pm On Jan 07, 2021
fineboynl:
names on your negative tag list, they ring alert bell once you meet people with the names. the names remembered you of someone you don't want to think about. you hate the name. no matter how you like someone but the very day know their name you tend to loose interest immediately.

kindly mention the names here.
mention your na
Re: Names Of Person You Can't Date. Please mention them by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
fineboynl
Re: Names Of Person You Can't Date. Please mention them by tnerro1(m): 9:23pm On Jan 07, 2021
Ladyhipopo, cause she doesn’t like DNA tests

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Greatest Fear / I Wanna Break Some Few More Hearts Before This Month Ends. / See The Reasons Why You Should Stop Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.