Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:32 PM

Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore (37069 Views)

Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham / Amad Diallo To Join Manchester United In January / Chelsea Complete The Signing Of Ben Chilwell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by DEEBOZZ(m): 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2021
BigBelleControl:
Solskjaer be like Naija he no dey reach final.

Welcome Diallo, hope you can bench Martial and Greenwood.

Naija no dey reach final how?
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2021
Lumina1702:
wonderful acquisition
I agree with you.
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by bluefilm: 9:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
But why will manure sign A mad Diallo out of all the Diallos of this world.

Well Sha, manure is a mad club.
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by sulasa07(m): 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2021
Triangles1:
At the end they setle for 5th europa
Chelshit fan spotted.
Last season,I was above you on the table.
And you wey dey Champions league,wetin you achieve?
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by Chimatesky64: 9:06pm On Jan 07, 2021
joebeckz:
Welcome Diallo at least de gea now has a replacement / substitute. I just hope Lampard uses him often.
Weed

1 Like

Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by osazsky(m): 9:10pm On Jan 07, 2021
sulasa07:

Chelshit fan spotted.
Last season,I was above you on the table.
And you wey dey Champions league,wetin you achieve?
its always good to play amongst the elites it gives u pride..most persons always want to stay in GRA just for the bragging right and egoism that goes with it..imagine a whole chesae playing againt hopeal jerusalem ..can buhari leave aso rock and go and stat in osun state as the president of nigeria.deal with it learn to settle for the less. Football has evolved it has left u
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by Sunkyapogee(m): 9:11pm On Jan 07, 2021
samwheel:

grin grin hahaha, u called 2 zero and total domination luck. Isokay
I don't even care about ur match against Liverpool, sure tin is one of u will drop point and city will climb to d top.
You are from the fallen bridge.. I know
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by obembet(f): 9:12pm On Jan 07, 2021
It was supposed to be adama

2 Likes

Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by Silentgroper(m): 9:13pm On Jan 07, 2021
Sunkyapogee:
Bring on Liverpool plz..
Bt u failed to bring it on mancity yday
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by samwheel(m): 9:16pm On Jan 07, 2021
Sunkyapogee:

You are from the fallen bridge.. I know
No bros, I'm a cityzen
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by Sunkyapogee(m): 9:16pm On Jan 07, 2021
Silentgroper:
Bt u failed to bring it on mancity yday
Lucky city
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by Sunkyapogee(m): 9:18pm On Jan 07, 2021
samwheel:

No bros, I'm a cityzen
I have never seen a Nigerian city fan...you are young in the game.
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by Mivici: 9:23pm On Jan 07, 2021
Sunkyapogee:
Bring on Liverpool plz..
you weh mancity trash 2: opio
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by samwheel(m): 9:23pm On Jan 07, 2021
Sunkyapogee:

I have never seen a Nigerian city fan...you are young in the game.
Lol
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by Silentgroper(m): 9:24pm On Jan 07, 2021
obembet:

I hope u won't love ur mom pass ur wife oo grin
Truvel.. O boy u dodge am wella
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by blasterman(m): 9:26pm On Jan 07, 2021
obembet:
Man United complete the signing of Amad Diallo Traore

Manchester United have finalized the signing of 18-year-old Atalanta winger Amad Diallo.

He'll be free to play once his visa application is approved

Amad Diallo has completed his move from Atalanta to Utd. Signed a four and a half year contract until June 2025, with the option of a further year. United paying a project £37.2m, with £18.2m the initial fee

Source: https://twitter.com/ManUtd/status/1347211543981789186?s=19

hope united no go spoil him career.

As dem do others.

right now who im wan bench - Rashford/ daniel james/ greenwood ?

those are united winger
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by Sunkyapogee(m): 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2021
Mivici:
you weh mancity trash 2: opio
Common Arsenal trashed you 3
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by Silentgroper(m): 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2021
Sunkyapogee:

Lucky city
Hahahahaha, u guy were rather d lucky ones to get knocked by just 2 goals. If it was epl, we'd be looking at 7 goals right nw.

1 Like

Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by Okoroawusa: 9:32pm On Jan 07, 2021
Who be that?
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by Sunkyapogee(m): 9:32pm On Jan 07, 2021
Silentgroper:
Hahahahaha, u guy were rather d lucky ones to get knocked by just 2 goals. If it was epl, we'd be looking at 7 goals right nw.
Haha.. I no drop point..how is Lampard?
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by Ayobami7(m): 9:45pm On Jan 07, 2021
okay
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by Sarita01(f): 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2021
obembet:
It was supposed to be adama

lol, when I saw the traore at the headline, I actually thought it was that wolves winger until I read the content
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by Raggy(m): 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2021
That's nice, with pellistri and diallo developing well on the right wing sancho can go to hell. GGMU

1 Like

Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by walexy06(m): 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2021
joebeckz:
Welcome Diallo at least de gea now has a replacement / substitute. I just hope Lampard uses him often.

Anything that is cheap is dangerous. Stay away from Igbo.
Concerned Argentina
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by Georgejeez: 10:08pm On Jan 07, 2021
osazsky:
I have always followed him from when he was in Atlanta u14 team.he plays better than messi he has great prospects. He always dreamt of playing for the biggest club in England. He will definately be an improvement on our team.before dec this year he should be worth 240m pounds wat a guinus..very close to maradona patern of play too

You just committed a taboo comparing this Zaha wanna be to the pitch god Lionel Messi . You deserve to be shot for your reckless statement

Shot in the dream though

2 Likes

Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by Airtimex(m): 10:13pm On Jan 07, 2021
joebeckz:

Lampard will definitely use him, just that age is not on his side anymore...
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by Numerouno94(m): 10:29pm On Jan 07, 2021
joebeckz:

grin
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by Numerouno94(m): 10:34pm On Jan 07, 2021
osazsky:
I have always followed him from when he was in Atlanta u14 team.he plays better than messi he has great prospects. He always dreamt of playing for the biggest club in England. He will definately be an improvement on our team.before dec this year he should be worth 240m pounds wat a guinus..very close to maradona patern of play too

Wahala b like bicycle, hw he take play pass Messi?

1 Like

Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 07, 2021
Nairalandian:
Meanwhile, what happened to Ighalo.
Man United has Cavani, Greenwood, Martial, Rashford, Daniel James and e never still do for them.
Zebra United.
why una too like man utd zebra utd
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by Paulianfa(m): 10:58pm On Jan 07, 2021
After Una go curse am say make God punish am
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by fohiss: 11:12pm On Jan 07, 2021
Make dem nor allow dis guy train with shaw oo abeg .. because I nor wan hear say E don dey do back passing ooo

Shaw the king of Back passing grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset / Bulgaria Vs England Match Stopped Twice Due To Racist Abuse At Players (Photos) / Samuel Eto'o Fils Physically Attacks Algerian Youtuber In Qatar (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.