Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,047 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore (36833 Views)

Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham / Amad Diallo To Join Manchester United In January / Alex Iwobi: Why I 'Humiliated' Hamari Traore For Having 'Bad Breath' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by Enceladus(m): 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2021
Where will sancho play like this? Ole' just spending our money anyhow.
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by babatee90(m): 8:34pm On Jan 07, 2021
joebeckz:
Welcome Diallo at least de gea now has a replacement / substitute. I just hope Lampard uses him often.
are you okay ??

10 Likes

Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by paschalj4(m): 8:34pm On Jan 07, 2021
Waste of fund
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by RaseJudex(m): 8:34pm On Jan 07, 2021
Excellent acquisition for Man Utd. But I hope he doesn't flop at the theater of dreams. GGMU.
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by Enceladus(m): 8:35pm On Jan 07, 2021
babatee90:
are you okay ??

Colorado at work bro..
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by osazsky(m): 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2021
I have always followed him from when he was in Atlanta u14 team.he plays better than messi he has great prospects. He always dreamt of playing for the biggest club in England. He will definately be an improvement on our team.before dec this year he should be worth 240m pounds wat a guinus..very close to maradona patern of play too

3 Likes

Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by jimizy77(m): 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2021
Glory Glory Manutd

Gather here if you believe this signing will improve our game play

1 Like

Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by angelEmade: 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2021
osazsky:
I have always followed him from when he was in Atlanta u14 team.he plays better than messi he has great prospects. He always dreamt of playing for the biggest club in England. He will definately be an improvement on our team.before dec this year he should be worth 240m pounds wat a guinus..very close to maradona patern of play too
are u okay??
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by heybeebugatty(m): 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2021
joebeckz:
Welcome Diallo at least de gea now has a replacement / substitute. I just hope Lampard uses him often.
Eeeya.. Sorry bro
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by osazsky(m): 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2021
RaseJudex:
Excellent acquisition for Man Utd. But I hope he doesn't flop at the theater of dreams. GGMU.
u dont know football.he is the core that drives the Atlanta team.d greatest player in italy currently. I know dis cuz i follow d seria A..
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by BarrElChapo(m): 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2021
Teeisaac:
OSG don dey craze for those useless defender wey he use yesterday

Swears see as pep start him first 11.. OGS is very naive when it comes to these kind of matches

1 Like

Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by obembet(f): 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2021
themes009:
Front page for the first time, dedicate to my mum I love you

Back to the matter, congrats to the red devils

I hope u won't love ur mom pass ur wife oo grin
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by Kilishihunter: 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2021
osazsky:
Overmanya dey worry you
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by osazsky(m): 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2021
angelEmade:

are u okay??
oga i know what i am saying try and watch seria a..u nor go understand..check the game atalanta played against a.c .millan u go see him highlight..he is a magician
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2021
obembet:
Man United complete the signing of Amad Diallo Traore

Manchester United have finalized the signing of 18-year-old Atalanta winger Amad Diallo.

He'll be free to play once his visa application is approved

Amad Diallo has completed his move from Atalanta to Utd. Signed a four and a half year contract until June 2025, with the option of a further year. United paying a project £37.2m, with £18.2m the initial fee

Source: https://twitter.com/ManUtd/status/1347211543981789186?s=19
98% OF UR TOPIC NA FP. Wetin cause am. Which mode u dating? LOL
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by Idaytesj29(m): 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2021
BigBelleControl:
Solskjaer be like Naija he no dey reach final.

Welcome Diallo, hope you can bench Martial and Greenwood.

He is to replace James.
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by osazsky(m): 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2021
BarrElChapo:

Swears see as pep start him first 11.. OGS is very naive when it comes to these kind of matches
but we used our first 11 too na though i didnt watch d match i saw d line up on livescores.what happened
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by grtboy51(m): 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2021
Anoda under 23 player or bench warmer...... Go ask pellistri and van der beek
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by Preciousgirl(f): 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2021
He is from which country?
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by obembet(f): 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
98% OF UR TOPIC NA FP. Wetin cause am. Which mode u dating? LOL

Check all my thread weather they don't worth FP.

We are srillt going to 100%
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by Sunkyapogee(m): 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2021
matasinc:

I pity you ooooo. Next week is at the corner

I will tear them apart with their poor defenders
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by Sunkyapogee(m): 8:46pm On Jan 07, 2021
samwheel:

Una don start, that was what y'all said against man city
Man city were lucky. Liverpool won't get such luck.

1 Like

Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by spy24(m): 8:47pm On Jan 07, 2021
BigBelleControl:
Solskjaer be like Naija he no dey reach final.

Welcome Diallo, hope you can bench Martial and Greenwood.

Of course
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by Mywd: 8:47pm On Jan 07, 2021
Want free FOREX pdfs?? I am your plug

Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by samwheel(m): 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
Sunkyapogee:

grin grin hahaha, u called 2 zero and total domination luck. Isokay
I don't even care about ur match against Liverpool, sure tin is one of u will drop point and city will climb to d top.
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by hstar: 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2021
E ma ma gba mi
Ighalo nko?
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2021
obembet:

Check all my thread weather they don't worth FP
Just kidding. _in joker's voice_ why so serious... If dats u in the dp. U fine o

1 Like

Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by Goodnight123: 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2021
Good luck guy

Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by themes009(m): 8:52pm On Jan 07, 2021
obembet:

I hope u won't love ur mom pass ur wife oo grin

Lol, na two different type of love bro
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by Otaiky(m): 8:54pm On Jan 07, 2021
Ogbuu101:
Hope say no be another over hyped lad like Fred
[s]
Ogbuu101:
[/s]
Ogbuu101:

Fred performance in Utd team now cannot be overemphasize
Re: Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore by osazsky(m): 8:55pm On Jan 07, 2021
Sunkyapogee:

of cause..we are banging in at least 5 to 6 goals..losserpools nor get lvl..rashford to get 2 consecutive hatrick in one game

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Gotv Play Live EPL Matches? / Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset / Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.